Breathless

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wait around the photo shoot as we are awaiting our next model , I can clearly see all my crew are nervous. I smile a little and call out to everyone , making sure they hear me. "You will all be okay , just smile and act like its just a normal day , dont be afraid to be intimidating...." as I say that the door opens , and there he stands the famous Kim Jongin....

He smiles at me as I turn around "No need for intimidation im gentle when I want to be" He bows to us all and puts his coat on the hanger , as everyone else is now preparing I am completely embarrased.  I walk up to him and bow deeply , I look into his eyes. "Please take no offence...I was simply booting my crews confidence"

He laughed and ruffled my hair "Dont worry I know" he then walked to the green screen and began to pose , the bright lights and the annoying sounds of camera's didnt seem to bother him. I sigh as I think to my self.

he is probably used to it....

An hour had rushed by us so fast I hadn't notice , I look down at my watch and call a break. I step out onto the corridor and stare out the window , the rain continued to hammer against the window as I grip the rail tight. 

sigh

I hope my team did a good job today , usually we would mess something up or the cameras would come out with faulty images. As I go back to the studio everyone has already started , I smile a little at there enthusiasm and pray for the best.

As I keep looking up I find Kai is staring at me , then he looks away.  I blush a little and write down a little more , I walk up the the camera and look at the shots. My eyes go wide. Amazing!. I smile and applaud everyone as I announce we did a good job , as the shoot ends everyone begins to pack up and I go and grab my bag and am about to head out I am stopped by a strong hand grabbing my arm. 

Kai.

"Could we go for coffee I need to talk to you about this?" I looked to my watch and nodded to him. "I have an hour so sure....." He looked slightly puzzled "you have another shoot???" I laugh and shake my head as we walk to the exit.  "I have Ballet...." He smiles at my answer as we head to the nearest coffee shop.

"So is it a hobby or actuall professional work?" I pause as I order us both a coffee , I hand him his as I pay. "Its professional..." we take a seat in the corner of the café. "Where are my manners.....im sorry....as you know im Kim Jongin , Kai for short. Your name?:

I take a deep breath as I sip my coffee , I look him in the eyes nervous. "If I tell you you might know who I am....." I smile teasingly and laugh "im joking...my name is Hatsuka Ariama, Suki for short." He then laughs too.

"What an adorable name....Suki...I like it" I blush a little and look away , then I remember what we came here for. "Y-You wanter to talk about work??" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter