Chapter 3

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Hayoung's Pov:

Am I Dead yet?

I think I am... I mean how else would I be in this position?

"It's a nice day, right?" Namjoo, who is currently walking right beside me asks. the rest of the girl's are walking ahead of us, I was purposely staying behind trying to keep a safe distance from someone. But here we are, walking side by side. She's so close to me, she's so close to the point where our hands will brush against each other every now and then, leaving me with a bright red face, well it least I think it is, my face feels like it's on fire so it most likely is very red.

Wait, she asked me something! What did she say? I don't remember!

"You're not much of a talker, are you?" No.... She hit the spot on that one. 

Instead of me answering her I just shake my head as a no. It's not that I can't talk, it's just hard for me to talk to her... I don't know, it's more harder for me to try and explain something I'm not all that quite sure of.

"It's a shame, I really like hearing..." Her eyes go wide and she stops mid sentence. "N-nevermind." What was that about? What does she like to hear?

"We're finally here! Hey! You two slowpokes hurry up already!" Eunji yells from my front porch, her and Bomi waving their hands around crazily. My god, I'm glad I'm not Naeun right now. Poor thing having to stand by them, the look on her face says it all though, if looks could kill... I hurry up and unlock my door letting everyone in.

 

 

Namjoo's Pov:

"Wow, nice place Hayoung." Bomi says looking around in awe at everything in the living room. Can't blame her though, this place is really nice.

"I'll be upstairs." The girl named Naeun says, quickly leaving and going upstairs.

I find myself walking closer to the staircase as well, curious as to what is up there.... Hayoung room is probably up there, that's probably where Naeun is, maybe if I-

"Alright, come on let's get this over with!" Eunji loudly shouted going over to the coffee table and sitting down on the floor cross legged. Everyone follows along getting out all their books putting them onto the table, I finally realize what I'm doing, (or was about to do) What was I thinking? I shake my head getting red of those weird thoughts and go over to where they are, unlike them I take a sit behind them on the couch. I look through my backpack for any homework I may have, but for once in my life I don't have any! Sign, this is so embarrassing, I came here to study with them but I don't have any homework, I feel like such an idoit... Well instead of making it obvious that I have nothing to do, I pull out my notepad and as I was about to reread what I had wrote on it earlier, Bomi speaks up.

"Are your parents not home, Hayoung?" Bomi curiously asks looking around. She's probably trying to start up a conversation. Instead of Hayoung answering Bomi, she panickly looks at Eunji, seems as if she's trying to tell her something without using any words, but if I'm not mistaken, I could have sworn Hayoung had landed her gaze on me from the corner of her eye. Why?

"Your parents are still out of town, right Hayoung?" Eunji asks and Hayoung gives out a nervous smile with a nod of her head. Weird, I wonder why Hayoung wouldn't just say that herself?

I don't get it, really, why won't she talk? I just really want to hear her voice again, but maybe she's not talking because of me? Is it because of me? Does she not like me? Why does this bother me so bad?! For some unknown reason this drives me crazy! Why won't she talk, why won't she talk to me? I only just met the girl today, how can she not like me when she doesn't know me? Right? So it must be something else, she's probably just shy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter