Chapter 10

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Hayoung's Pov:

"Hayoung we have to go to this party!" Naeun exceptionally yells, holding onto my shoulders shaking me back and forth, may I add that this is quite an anomalous situation. "Eunji's going to be there and I have to see her!"

"Why? Is she still ignoring you?" I ask, she glares at me, her cheeks flushing. I got her there. Eunji won't talk to Naeun, after the whole break up thing, she won't even look Naeun's way. And it's killing Naeun, she won't admit it, though I can still tell by how eccentric she's acting right now.

"I-i-it d-doesn't matter! Will you go with me or not?" She whinged, taking her hands off me now and walking around my room in circles while she muttered something under her breath.

"How did you know Bomi was having a party anyways?" I asked, curious. Naeun came running into my room a while ago, saying Bomi was throwing a party at her house, stating that Eunji would be there as well considering how great of friends her and Bomi are. Naeun insisted I'd go with her.

"I heard some girls in the bathrooms at school talking abou- ah! Hayoung will you please just go with me?!" She grumbled, becoming irritated. She had an impish look about her all of a sudden. Smirking. "I also heard Namjoo is going to be there."

"Is she?" Damn it, she knew far too well how Namjoo is my weak spot. But maybe I would go if Namjoo is there, also if we were actually invited to come.

"Yeah, and I-" Naeun stops talking when my phone started to ring, I pick it up off my desk and a smile instantly forming on my face seeing who's calling. Her ears must have been ringing somehow knowing we were talking about her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, can you hear me alright?" Namjoo asks, I hear loud music fading away in the background as if she's walking. Seems like the party has already started.

"Yeah." Yeah is all I can manage to choke out. Somehow I'm nervous, but calm all at the same time.

"Are you busy?" She asks again with a timorous voice. I smiled, man I wish we were talking face to face, I would've love to seem her acting as shy as she sounds right now.

"No." I felt warm and contented, is it possible for another to make one feel so, happy? Just by talking?

"Okay, wellBomiishavingthis party andIwantedtoknowifyoumaybe wanna come?" Namjoo had said all that so fast, I barely caught any of it. But I did hear her ask if I wanted to come to that party. I glance at Naeun seeing her walking around in circles again, *sigh* I'll ask if she can come along too, if I don't, I won't hear the end of it.

"Yeah, is it okay if I bring Naeun?"

"Totally." She says, I hear the music in the background getting louder, then suddenly hearing someone shouting out, "Woo!" What type of party is this? "See you soon, right?" She asks uncertainty, as if I hadn't already agreed to come.

"See you soon." I say, the call immediately ending afterwords.

"So we're going?" Naeun asked without hesitation the minute I took my phone away from my ear.

"Yes, and we were actually invited to come." I narrow my eyes at her, she just shrugged her shoulders and gave me a cheeky grin, grabbing ahold of my arm and dragging me out of my room.

"lets go!"

 

 


"Where's Eunji?" Naeun started questioning some poor random guy, he looks frightened at the glare Naeun is giving him. I pull her away from the frightened guy before he pees himself and bring us into the what looked like the living room area.

Wow, so it's this kind of party... There's so many people, and half of them already seem drunk out of their minds. What have I gotten myself into?

"Have you seen Eunji?" Naeun continues questioning random people as they pass us by. She's starting to sound like a lost child looking for their mom in the grocery store.

"Heeey, watup my homiesss?!" Eunji, who I never once in my life thought I'd see drunk, sways her way over to us, cup in hand and bumping into people for it seems she's lost control over her legs. "Oh my god you smell sooo good, like berry's." Eunji mumbles for somehow she managed to stumbled right into Naeun's chest, and staying there. I was so shock, and obviously Naeun was as well, her face is so red right now.

"Eunji w-what a-a-are y-you doing?" Naeun asks bashfully, her face is so red it could catch fire any second. Eunji snuggles more into Naeun chest and even wraps her arms around her waist, slowly moving her hands down to Naeun's . "Eunji!" Naeun exclaimed as Eunji hands found their way to her and even squeez- okay, I can't keep watching this.

"Oh my god, the same thing is happening to you too?" Chorong says, looking at Eunji and Naeun dumbfounded. "Good lord what did they put in that punch?" She questions, a disturbed look to her face.

"It's so soft and comfy." Eunji just continues snuggling all up on Naeun, but the strange thing is, Naeun isn't stopping her. She just stands there like a rock, unmoving. Oh my, she's liking whatever this is.

"Did you two just get here?" Chorong asks, I nod. "Well, I don't know who did it, but someone spiked the punch. This was supposed to be a nice clean party, but no, someone just had to bring in alcohol and get everyone drunk!" Chorong irritatedly says, flailing her arms around to show how displeased she is. I look around and see this punch bowl that is now empty. 

"Bomi's so dead when her parents get home. Three things have already been broken." Chorong concludes, crossing her arms while shaking her head.

"Uhh, is there somewhere m-m-more, uh p-private? W-we c-could go?" Naeun stammers, trying to keep Eunji away from her by holding her back. I had almost forgotten that her and Eunji were still here.

"Just go upstairs, the first door on the right would be okay for you to go in." Chorong says, Eunji staggered on her feet, swaying a little as Naeun tried carrying her up the stairs. Eunji had got out of her support, she rapidly tilted and crashed into the stair rail. Naeun squealed and pulled her up again, dragging Eunji up the stairs. It was pretty funny watching Naeun trying to carry Eunji while also trying to keep Eunji hands off of her body.

"Namjoo invited you, right?" Chorong asks curiously, I just nod my head at her once again. Chorong grins at me, then continues. "Oh, well she's right over there. Look to your left." Chorong points to her left. Once I looked where she was pointing, I froze as I saw Namjoo standing there, talking to some girl. I stared at Namjoo's hair, how wavy it was and how it so perfectly fall onto her shoulders, her wide smile as she laughed at something the girl had said. My heart beat erratically and I couldn't look away. "She looks really great tonight, doesn't she?" Chorong asks, nudging me with her elbow. I smile. Yes, she did, Namjoo was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life. Her beauty was truly unearthly, It was theoretically and scientifically impossible to have that kind of face which I considered to be perfect. But, her features were truly carved to perfection. I was about to reply to Chorong, but Namjoo caught us staring and was now making her way over to us.

"Hi," Namjoo trailed off, looking off to the side, then looking passed me at Chorong. I raise my eyebrows in curiosity. Why won't she look at me? "I see you finally got away from Bomi?" She asks Chorong, who blushes at the question.

"Yeah, barely." Chorong replies softly, a sheepish grin forming on her lips. Namjoo let's out a chuckle, then finally looks my way. I find myself stunned when her gaze landed on me, and for some inexplicable reason my mind went completely blank as I stared back at Namjoo.

"It's crazy here, huh?" Namjoo asks, seeming guilty. "Sorry, it wasn't this bad when I invited you." I just blink, not knowing what to say. Though it's seems they took my not knowing what to say, into not wanting to say anything.

"Hayoung If your uncomfortable just say so, okay?" Chorong pats me on the back, giving me a caring smile. I nod at her, again. Maybe that's why I can't talk, she's here, along with a whole bunch of other people. 

All of a sudden, the music gets louder, making it incredibly hard to hear absolutely anything. Chorong scoffed and rolls her eyes, she had said something before leaving and making her way over to the stereo. Before she could get to it though, Bomi, jumps out of no where and pins Chorong up against the wall and starts- kissing her...? Not on the lips but, everywhere else. Chorong tries to fight her off but it doesn't look like she's trying all too hard. Maybe this was what Namjoo meant when she asked Chorong if she finally got away from Bomi, because she was doing, well, that. What in the world is happening?

"Hayoung?" Namjoo calls my name, I look at her, she has a blank expression but she somehow still managed to completely stunned me, always does. "Do you wanna get out of here?" Her last question seems to flick a switch inside my brain, waking me up. Namjoo tries to return back to a blank expression but it’s clear that she’s flustered. She then looks at me with a confused expression before clearing . "I-I mean, t-to the backyard?" She stuttered, biting down on her lower lip.

"Sure." Sure is all I could manage to say. Namjoo grabs ahold of my right hand and brings the both of us out of the house and into the backyard. On the porch there's a swing, Namjoo and I sit down at it, swinging back and forth on it. I sat close enough to where our thighs were touching. My heart pounded in my chest and I allowed myself to close my eyes as she caressed my hand. I allowed myself to just succumb into the feeling that she was making me feel, that she always makes me feel. It's much more peaceful out here, though you can still hear the loud music through the outside of the house. I look up towards the sky, it's filled wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter