Chapter 2

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Hayoung's Pov:

Walking alongside the walls in a library, dragging your fingers across the everlasting shelves of books, just makes you think how much libraries were full of ideas.

A library is a good place to go when you feel unhappy, for there, in a book, you can find encouragement and comfort. I'm not here because I'm unhappy, no. I just love going here, it may take me some time before I actually finish reading one book, but I will finish reading it eventually. It's not like I have anything else to do....

"Hey." I hear a quiet voice say, I take my attention away from the book I was currently reading to look up and see who it is.

"Oh, hi Naeun." I greet her back while she takes a seat in front of me. Naeun, she and Eunji are one of the few friends I have. Naeun doesn't say much, like me.

"Hey, that uhh, that girl you like." Naeun says looking from behind me, she tilts her head from one side to the other, and has this confused look on her face. She's scaring me...

"What about her?" I nervously ask with an uneasy tone.

"She's right behind you..."

"What??!" My heart started to pound wildly at this sentence. What do I do?!

"Chill chill! She's just like a few steps behind you, oh crap. She's looking this way now!" Oh my god! My life is over!! Maybe there's still time to run away? Wait no, this may be my chance! I can't run away, I won't run away! Come on Oh Hayoung, you can do this! 

"Oh no..."

"What, what is it now?!" I say freaking out. No nevermind I can't do this!! I'm not reeaaady!! 

"She's coming this way..."

 

 

Namjoo's Pov:

"What??!" I hear someone yell out in a hushed whisper. 

I immediately stop looking through the shelves of books and look to where that voice came from. That girl's voice... Her voice, her voice is so sweet, I'm speechless, it was breath taking. I've never found myself so interested in wanting to hear another being talk.

My feet start taking me over to where I assume the voice had came from. I find myself standing behind a girl and looking at another.

"Hi."

What in the world am I doing? It's like my body has a mind of it's own, I have no idea why I'm standing behind these two girl's I've never even met before and why I feel the need to talk to them. Or at least one of them...

"Uhh hi..." The girl across from me says looking down at her feet. Okay well I know she's not the one with that oh so sweet voice... Wait what?

"May I sit here?"

"Sure." The one across the table says and I take a seat down next to the girl that has that voice...

Okay what am I doing? I have no reason to sit with them! I just came here to get a book for Bomi while she was still in another class. But here I am sitting with these two. I think it's safe to say I've finally lost it.

"My name is Namjoo, nice to meet you." Now I'm introducing myself to them, great. Well since I've gotten myself into this mass might as well look like I'm actually here to do something. I start taking out a pen and a notepad out of my backpack and start randomly writing things down on it.

"Hi, um my name is Naeun." The girl across the table says, okay so I know her name now, but I really want to know the name of the girl sitting next to me more, why isn't she saying anything?

After a minute of silence I finally look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter