Chapter 11

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Namjoo's Pov:

"So what happened?" I ask Chorong, she glaces at me after stoping at a red light. We're on our way to go have some ice craem with Bomi. It was so late when we had arrived at my house, that we instantly went to sleep, resulting in me not finding out what happened at the party last night.

"It was all so strange. It's like once you and Hayoung left, all hell broke lose." She says, driving off again once the light truned green. "I was trying to get away from Bomi again, I got mad at her for how she was acting, because I knew she was only acting that way because she was drunk..."

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay." She sadly said, you could just hear it in her voice. She says it's okay, but I know it's not. "But anyways. I finally got away from her, and I just happened to be standing by the stiarway when Naeun came running down crying irrepressibly. I stoped her and ask her what was wrong, she wouldn't tell me, she kept trying to get away from me. I asked her if she wanted a ride home, and so I bought her there." She concludes. Why Hayoung's house though? Do maybe her and-

"Do her and Hayoung live together?" Chorong asks the exact thing I was thinking. Do thay?

"I don't know." I answer honestly, for I'm wondering about the same thing.

"Okay well anyways, on the way there she finally started talking to me. I found out what Bomi saw was true, and that Naeun pretty much got her heart broken." Her voice had changed to one of a somber tone all of a sudden. "The same thing will happen to me, won't it?" I'm pretty sure I had a glower look to my face after hearing her utterance.

"Chorong don-"

"No, I just know it Namjoo. I'll confess my feelings to her, only to be truned down." My glower became a frown, and I folded my arms, leaning back against the seat. We stoped at another red light, Chorong looks at me, she gave a despairing little shrug then says. "I can't lose her Namjoo." She says dejected. I'm in no state to answer her either way for, I don't know what to say. We've talked about this so many times, but no matter what, Chorong always doubted herself. For she was too afraid to lose the one thing that meant most to her.

She parks the car, taking a deep breath before getting out, I follow along. Once we got close enough, I saw the back of someone then Bomi who was seated in front of them. They were siting outside. I glance at Chorong seeing a smile frorm on her face the minute she sees Bomi. We stop right in front of the table, I found out it was Eunji who was also here. Great... They look so out of it, like they just got ran over by a truck.

"Heeyy, would you look at that. It's the living dead." Chorong teases them, taking a seat next to Bomi, leaving me having to sit next to Eunji. Ugh what a great way to start the day.

"Go jump Chorong." Bomi scoffed rolling her eyes at Chorong then glaring at her.

"Love you too." Chorong sweetly smiles at Bomi, you could tell Bomi was fighing back a smile as well, but she smiled anyways. We all got up to get some ice cream, now back at our seats eating them. Wow, Bomi and Eunji must have some serious hangovers. They're not talking, my god I should cherish this rare moment before it gets ruined.

"Namjoo," Damn, I spoke to soon. I stop eating my ice cream and look at Bomi, I opened my mouth about to make a retort but Bomi talks before I could say anything. "Do me a favour and go kick Eunji's for me. I would do it myself but my head hurts too much." Do what? Me and Chorong go back and frorth staring at Bomi and Eunji's glaring contest. I have no idea what's happening, but I'd totally bet Eunji up just mostly for all the times she's annoyed me.

"It'd be my pleasure." I put my hand to my waist and bow, acting as if it would truly be an honor to accomplish this request.

"Cut it out guys. It's not like I feel good about hurting her." Eunji remarks, her grim expression stating how unfunny she finds our joke. Wow, this is the most serious I've ever seen her, now that I have actaully looked at her, I could tell how botherd she seemed.

"You didn't have to be so harsh though." Bomi says, she seemed to be very cross about something. I'm guessing Eunji had fully told her what happened with her and Naeun.

"I didn't mean to be! I was drunk Bomi, how many times do I have to say that?" Eunji asks in a vex like matter seeming piqued by Bomi's curtness.

"Alright, I'm just saying, if one of them ever confess to me like that."Bomi says gesturing towards Chorong and me. Chorong tensed up at the word 'confess' making sure to have all her focus on Bomi. "Drunk or not I wouldn't tell them to never talk to me again." Bomi presumed, Chorong had this hopeful look, but quickly shook it off. Bomi had said it like she would do just that. I'm sure that's why Chorong only looked hopeful for a second because she knows the same thing I did. Bomi always changes her mind...

"What did you do to Naeun, Eunji?" I ask as I had decided to change the subject back to Eunji, my bluntness astounded her for the shocked look she gave me. I receive a hard hit to my left forearm by none other then Chorong.

"Joojoo don't be so unsympathetic, if she wanted you to know she'll tell you."

"I'm not being unsympathetic," I deny her opine, only to get a life threatening glare in return. "Okay, I'm sorry." I raise my hands in defeat, Chorong sweety smiles at me, I can never win against her.

"No it's okay, this is better. I want to talk seriously," Eunji said anxiously. What's gotten into her? "I- you see... Well- it’s just..."

"Wow, Eunji, slow down. I didn’t prepare myself for such an intellectual conversation," I interrupted letting out a chuckle, I for some reason find a serious Eunji to be quite funny. I receive another hit to the arm, only to earn twice the amount of pain then the first one. "Okay god I'm sorry!"

"Let's just leave it alone and enjoy our ice cream, okay?" Chorong asks, we all nod our heads. I do not want to get hit again, I don't think my arm could take it. I come up with something else to talk about, something I'm quite curious about.

"Hey Eunji?" I call out to her, she looks at me with a blank expression. She sure isn't being herself today, that's for sure."What's this whole charity event thing Hayoung's parents do about?" I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter