Chapter 15

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Namjoo's Pov:

"I need to ask an embarrassing question. Do you think I could borrow a pair of clothes? I, uh, my dress..."

"Oh!" Cried the poor maid understanding the situation. "Yes. Absolutely!"

"Thanks," I mumbled, the maid handed me the clothes, which were, what looked like, some of Hayoung's old clothes. It was a cute pink tank top and some shorts."I'll just change here. She's not looking at anything at the moment." I gestured toward Hayoung, who was looking at her phone convincingly sedated on the bed. The maid just giggled then she vanished through the door. Hayoung's eye's flashed away from her phone and on me, distinctly amused.

She whispered, "Are you really going to change in front of me right now?"

"You. Shut. UP!" I hissed back furiously and chucked the clothes at her head. "This is all your fault!"

"Namjoo, I-I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know that one of the maids actually used that kitchen and she was going to get so surprise by what we were doing on that table that she would spill the tray of alcohol she just so happen to conveniently be carrying?" Hayoung took a deep breath after she had said all that in one sentence.

Sniffling in annoyance I rolled my eyes at her. The only reason I had agreed to come to this, ball, was because... Well, I'm not all to sure, I just feel the need to be close to Hayoung. The girl had become a big part of my life in such a short time. It's confusing, Hayoung makes me feel all these things, and I can't decide whether these feelings are a good thing, or a bad thing. It's scary, not knowing, if I should trust her, trust Hayoung to catch me when I fall. Though I already know, it's too late...

I took back the clothes I chucked at her and went into the huge bathroom to change out of the now ruined dress I will not be paying for. 

Hayoung made no move to get up from the bed as I walk back into the room, softly closing the bathroom door behind me.  Hayoung quickly looked in the direction I was coming from and blushed as she laid her eyes upon me.

"Wow, so pretty..." Crimson color danced on my cheeks and I felt myself flush warmly, a slight giggle escaping my lips at Hayoung's words. Only a few other people in the world could make me smile or laugh the way Hayoung could. "You're so pretty Namjoo." I look up to find Hayoung's eyes on me and her already blush spreading on her cheeks.

"No," I say lightly. "I'm nothing that special."

"No Namjoo. You're beautiful. Gorgeous. Amazing. Spectacular. Magnificent. Don't ever say other wise." I just frown because I really don't believe it. No one has ever used those words to describe me before. 

So I say, "You sound like you're talking about me like I'm some type of model."

Hayoung just stares me in the eyes and says, "No. I was talking about you like you're a work of art." She gets up off the bed and just walks over to me, standing in front of me with this very, determined stare. Hayoung does the unexpected and kisses me very softly on the lips. She pulls away, doesn't say anything, just, looks at me.  She kisses me once more, this time more passionately. As we were kissing, something exploded within my chest burning away the tension and confusion and fear. For a moment it felt like nothing mattered anymore. Like nothing would matter ever again.

 


Hayoung's Pov:

I touched my lips to hers again, and this time, it was a very different sort of kiss. I didn't know what to make of it, just that it was, different. Her lips coming to life under mine, tasting of orange and of desire. Her fingers ran through my hair before linking around my neck. She's everywhere, her scent invading my nostrils, her body melting into mine.

"Hayoung," Namjoo gasps in my neck, soft, loving kisses covering my ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter