Special Chapter 17 (Chomi)

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


No One's Pov:

Chorong and Bomi were on their first date.  Bomi had taken Chorong to her favorite café. They were walking home, hand in hand, both blushing at the minor public display of affection even though there was no one around to witness it.

"So..." Chorong started and stopped again. There was no sign of the confident girl she was known as. Instead she was back to being the awkward teenager that Bomi had known since forever.

She swallowed dryly when the revelation hit her square and without warning. She really loved this idiot. Her best friend. The first person who ever talked to her. Who shared her food and drinks with her. Who always stayed at her side. Even if Bomi could be a bit naive sometimes, it was just another thing that had become almost endearing to her.

Chorong wasn't sure if she was more happy than her best friend, her girlfriend- and wasn't that a scary thought? She had a girlfriend now. Or probably? Maybe they should talk about terms? Would Bomi even want to be called her girlfriend? Would people even care? Most of their classmates already thought they were a couple. Even though Bomi had dated quite a few guys...

"Did you have fun tonight?" Chorong's voice, shy and uncertain, so complete unlike her, pulled Bomi away from her internal rant. When she looked up again she found herself staring at her best friend, who was staring at the tips of her shoes, one hand rubbing the back of her neck. A soft blush laid over her cheeks and in that moment it was okay. It was okay, not to know what to call Bomi. It was okay to ignore their classmates and whatever they would say. The only thing that was important was what they felt for each other.

"I had fun, like always," Bomi grinned and moved in to pat Chorong on the shoulder. "I had so much fun that I can forgive you for not bringing me a bouquet of flowers as a present." The gentle tease finally broke the awkward tension in Chorong's body and she threw her head back to laugh.

They were passing a small park when Chorong looked back over at Bomi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter