Chapter 9- Kris's Confession

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

Kris finally puts me down; he opens the car door for me. I start walking away from Kris car to the road. I could not believe what just happen “Stop Ahra, let me take you to the hospital” Kris shouts. I just kept walking remembering Suho face the way he didn’t even have the decency to look at me. He was a liar and fell for it again. Suho told me it was his first time.  Everything was a lie just to get into my pants. “Ahra are your hurt” my arm was grabbed by Kris “See” I look my arm and notice the bloody slash.

“Ok,” I said and walked with him back to his car. I looked out the window “engaged” I whispered and looked down. Should I be made at Suho, he did say he was going to break up with Jessica and from the way Jessica reacted he did. I guess I wished he told me about the whole engagement thing. I look at Kris and could not help but ask “When did I become your girlfriend?”

Kris quickly looks at me and then back on the road “Sorry, I knew the only way Jessica will back off if she knew you had a boyfriend. She only has friends who have boyfriends because she is afraid one them may take hers” Kris said, and I nodded. I went back looking out the window “But it’s true that no one will love more than I would” My heart tightens hearing Kris confess again, I don’t know what to do.

“Kris, I don’t know… I just don’t know” Bite down hard on my lip.

“You like him right?” Kris whispers enough that I can hear him. I nod “I know he is a great guy, I was talking to Jessica the other day, and she told me how great he was there for her. I can be that guy for you, I can make you so much happier. Suho and Jessica have plans together; their parents have everything set out of them. Ahra you are an angel, and I hate for you to be broken” Kris takes his hand and hold mine.

Kris parks in the hospital parking lot, he jumps out the car and runs towards my door, just to open it. I take my hand as I get out the car “Thank you” I look around “You can go home, you don’t have to wait for me” I said, but Kris frowned.

“I told you I will take care of you; I want you to get the best treatment.” Kris drags me into the emergency hospital “excuse me, my girlfriend got hurt at a party” I chuckled when Kris said, girlfriend. The receptionist looked at me and smiled.

“Ahra you got hurt?” She looks at my arm “You can just walk right in and treat yourself” I bowed at the receptionist and dragged Kris at the back with me. He followed me into the supply closet as I got myself a gauze roll and some tape.

I sat on an empty bed and started to treat myself “So you been here before” Kris ask, and I laugh.

“I come here after my work shifts in the library and volunteer. I need to get as much experience so that I can get into University” I said, I continue to clean my wound. I started to have trouble apply the gauze “Can you help me” I asked shyly. Kris sits in front of me and applies the gauze roll around my arm “So am I still your girlfriend?” I asked.

Kris smiles “Yeah, I’m not giving up until you are mine” Kris finish off the bandage by placing the tape on it. Kris leans in and kisses me on my lips. I quickly pull away and turned around. “I’m sorry,” Kris said, but I don’t know if I should look back at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter