Chapter 10- Accident Meeting You

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

“Yes, I just finish work. I will be home in half an hour. No, I don’t need a ride, I will take the bus . . . Kris I will be fine” I hang up the phone and smile. Kris he always calls to make sure that I was getting home safely, he will even take breaks from work just to pick me up. I was walking down the street when I was talking to Kris. When I put my phone back into my bag, I heard a loud honking noise. I turn my head to the left and saw a black car coming towards me. My heart raced as I just froze for a split second. My vision went from seeing to the care to blank white.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground. I could feel someone on top of me one moment and then next they were off. My head was spinning, and my vision was blurred. I could hear people talking, I can hear someone calling my name. I couldn’t see anything as everything I saw was blurred with spots. I touch my forehead to feel wet substance “Ahra” I heard my name being called.

“K-Kris” I stuttered, I tried to sit up, but I was being held down to the ground. I tried to make out who was looking down at me “I can’t” I was starting too scared as black dots filled my vision. I could feel someone my cheek and hold onto my hand. It was not long when my eyelids started to feel heavy; before I knew it, I was passed out.

I could hear soft giggles and whispers making me stir in my sleep. Everywhere in my body was hurting especially my head. When I open my eyes, it took a few seconds before I could see where I was. Butterflies, flowers, and hand prints were everywhere “Call doctor Kim, the patient is awake” A squeaky voice shouted.

I see heads of children around me, some tubes in their nose and shaved heads. All could think is where I am? “She is so pretty, no wonder doctor Kim fought the emergency staff for her to be his patient.” I look at a girl with long pigtails smiling at me. I moved my arms and tried to sit up “You shouldn’t move unless Doctor Kim says so” The girl shook her head.

“Am I in a hospital” I look around to see hospital beds all over the place “-and who is Doctor Kim?” I said before anyone could ask I heard a knock on the door. The back of throat felt like something was stuck in there, my eyes felt watery just seeing him again. Kim Suho, my high school friend, my crush and lover stood in front of me with a big smile. My heart raced and my palms started to sweat as Suho casually walked up to me. I just stare as my eyes widen as he started to take my vitals. He flashed a light in my eyes and places his hand on my forehead.

But when he goes down my shirt with a stethoscope to hear my heart I snap out of it. “DON’T TOUCH ME” I shout. I look around and notice all the children look frighten and scared. Suho then tells the kids to go to the room next door to play, he then sits down on the bed next to my legs. It looks like he was about to say something, but then he quickly look away. “I need to go home” I pull the blanket off of me ready to step out of bed, but I was then quickly pushed back down by Suho.

“Are you crazy? You almost go hit by the car; I had to push you out of the way because you froze like an idiot . . . Sorry, but your head hit the ground pretty hard. Your my patient so we have to run some test before you can go home” Suho rub his temples, he looks exhausted.

“T-that was you?” I look at Suho to see sorrow in his eyes “You’re the one who pushed me and held on to me” my heart skipped a beat and started to beat faster. I haven’t felt like this in a very long time “Thank you, but I should get home my partner is waiting for me” I toss my legs over the bed and slowly got up. Suho stood in front of me stopping me from g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter