Chapter 14- Teasing and Watching Ahra

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(*Warning- Very hot y scenes below. For 18 years and older)

Kris POV

Ahra was standing in front of her mirror putting on the fanciest jewellery she had. I walk behind her and help pull her hair back as she then put on her earrings. I couldn’t help myself and kiss her neck and touch her everywhere. “Why do you have to wear something so . . . tempting” My hands trailed down her dress lifting it up until I felt her .

“Kris, we can’t do this now,” Ahra said, but I plunge my finger into her. “AH,” Ahra gasp, she pulled her head back and grab onto my thighs squeezing every time I deeper “Kris I-I” Ahra stutter . I took her hand and let her touch my “We can’t” Ahra said, but that didn’t stop her from feeling my member. I couldn’t stop myself there as I on her neck causing her moan out my name “Kris” I felt Ahra juice spill onto my hand.

“God you so y, especially when you call out my name” I pull down the top part of Ahra dress ripping the straps of her dress. I continue to play with her oris with one hand while I massage her with my other hand. I didn’t like how I could see her face, so I let go of Ahra and picked her and gently laid her on the bed. I hovered over her and helped slid Ahra black dress off of her.

“Kris we can’t we will be late,” Ahra said, I captured her lips making sure she would say another word. I unbuckle my pants kicking them off the bed. Ahra grabs onto my shoulders pushing me onto the bed as she straddles my hips. I loved when she took control; no one has ever this much as Ahra does “Fine let’s do this quick” Ahra pulls my boxers and starts pumping my member.

“” I cursed, her thumb kept grazing over of the tip of my member. I bite my lips trying to hold it in, I wanted to feel still Ahra more “ me already” I pull my head back. I knew Ahra was smirking at me. She adjusts herself and quickly drops onto my hip “Tight” I said. Ahra rolled her hips as she slowly kept going up and down on me.

I grab hold of her helping her move faster. Ahra cums right away she lay on top of my chest. I buckle my hips and kept ing into her. “Ready,” she asks and I nod. Ahra pulls out of me and starts on my member. I finally release into Ahra mouth, she knows to swallow right away or else I will torture her later “We are late” Ahra pouted.

“I don’t care, to me this was the best night in quite some time” I pecked Ahra lips.

“Let me call Suho saying we will be late” Ahra gets off the bed and reaches for her phone. I rolled my eyes and started putting my boxers and pants back on “KRIS!” Ahra shouts, I run to her. Ahra was in the bathroom brushing her teeth “What am I going to wear” She said with full of toothpaste in .

“I don’t know” I walk open our closet door and notice the dress I ripped was Ahra’s only dress “Um I guess fancy pants and a blouse,” I said. Ahra steps in front of me as she quickly changes into simple black dress pants and a white button-up shirt. “Ahra I’m sorry, I’ll buy you a new dress” I knew Ahra was mad at me as she was starting to give me the silent treatment as she got ready. I knew the only way to fix this was for me to not only buy a dress “Fine and shoes” as I said that I felt Ahra soft lips on my cheek.

“You’re the best,” Ahra said, she pinches my cheek “But let’s go we are late for dinner” Ahra holds my hand pulls me up. I quickly got my wallet and keys as we both walked out of the door. Ahra looked at her phone for the direction to the restaurant “we have to take the subway then a street car” Ahra said.

By the time we got to the restaurant, its was already seven-thirty making us late. “We are dining with Kim Suho,” I said with a smile. The butler checked us both out before grabbing menus to our table. Suho had to choose the fanciest restaurant in the entire city. What worried me was I didn’t have enough money to pay for our meal or even my meal alone.

“Don’t worry about being late, Jessica and I just have here. Someone couldn’t decide what shoes to wear with her outfit” Suho joked. I hated her only looked at Ahra, and he pulled out her seat. Dammit, I could have done that, why does he have to show me up like that. I sit next to Ahra and saw who I was sitting across.

“Kris, Ahra?” Jessica said, clearly she was speechless and didn’t know about this “Haven’t seen you guys in such a long time” Jessica reaches out for my hand and squeezed it. I pulled away and hung my arm over Ahra “I see you guys are. . . Married?” Jessica eyed Ahra hand looking for the ring.

“No, not married . . . But we are in a relationship for a very long t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter