Chapter 21- The Plan Failed

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I Looked around the living room I found my keys in the bowl. I quickly grab them and called for Ahra “The appointment is at one! We are going to be late if we don’t leave now” I am anxious knowing that we are hour’s away finding out that Ahra won’t be pregnant. The ultrasound appointment was the moment that I have been waiting. The moment when Ahra and I will no longer tie to Suho. Ahra and I can move on with our lives.

I heard Ahra curse as she was looking for something “Kris, do you know where I put my purse” I look around and found it on the kitchen counter. For the past two weeks, Ahra has been very forgetful and loss. It is like she has something on her mind all the time. This is why I didn’t want her to get pregnant. I was afraid of losing her, and it seem she was losing her mind.

“Here” I handed Ahra her purse.

“Thanks” Ahra went on the tip of her toes as she kissed me. I wrap my arm around her wrist leading her out the door “Wait do you think I should be wearing this” Ahra pointed to her clothes. I quickly shrug and shove her through the door.

“We don’t have time for your fashion sense; we are going to be late” I quickly locked the door.

“But what if this is not appropriate to wear for the ultrasound?” Ahra held my sleeve; she looked at me with big round eyes.

I took out my keys as I unlock the door “You have five minutes. Not dress by then I will carry you out of the house half-dressed or not” Ahra pecked my cheek as she ran going up stairs to change. As I waited, I texted Jessica telling her Ahra, and I will be late. “Let’s go” I shouted, Ahra comes running down the stairs with same clothes.

“I couldn’t find anything else better to wear” Ahra panted and I sighed. We wasted five minutes for nothing, and we could have been on our way to the hospital by now. I ruffle my hair before I started to walk away the house “I’m sorry” I turn around to see Ahra trying to catch up to me.
“Hey, it’s okay,” I notice Ahra starting to cry, why is she getting all worked up? I didn’t yell or cursed at her. I hug Ahra and pat her back as she continues to cry. “Look today is a big day okay, don’t waste your tears” I kissed the top of Ahra head as I held her a little bit longer in my arms.

When Ahra pulls away, she wipes her cheeks and brightens up by smiling. “Yeah your right today were are going to find out if I am carrying a tiny miracle of life” Ahra rubbed her stomach making my stomach turn. I felt guilty, Ahra seemed so happy to know she will be carrying someone else’s child. I want to make her happy, but I can’t stand to see her becoming close to Suho.

I thought about Ahra feelings, will she sad or mad that she is not carrying his child. Whatever she will be feeling I am going to be there for her. “Let’s get this over with” with a heavy sigh I pulled Ahra towards the bus stop. We caught the bus right away and headed to the hospital. We sat together on the bus; Ahra was next to the window. She leaned on my shoulder and she looked out the window. I never let Ahra hand go; I hated the feeling of losing Ahra.

“I hope Jessica is going to be happy if I become positive,” Ahra said, I felt my heart starting to race with the mention of her name.

“I don’t know; I spoke to Jessica about you becoming negative. She won’t get mad, she is very grateful for you doing this for her.” I lied, but Ahra seemed to happy. “Will you be sad if you become negative?” I need to know the answer. I was going to be there for her if she becomes sad, I don’t know what I can do if she finds out I was part of the plan of her failing to carry.

“I don’t know, I think I will feel guilty that I was not much help and that they wasted all this money on me. I want to make them happy but if I can’t then there is nothing else I can do” I notice Ahra was not looking directly at me, she seemed uncomfortable in the seat. I let go of Ahra hand let my arm hang over shoulder bringing her closer to me.

“It’s okay i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter