Chapter 6- Truth Hurts

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho POV

I was roaming the halls after I registered with the office. I saw Ahra passing by with a smile on her face. She is so happy I wonder if it is because of Kris, I hope I can be her man one day. I wonder if she had asked Kris out, I would think he would say no since he is dating that girl I meet at the hospital.

 I got to meet a couple of my classmates I asked about Ahra .“What about her, she is a ” They made a snarky comment about Ahra, shocking me. “Sleeping with the captain of the basketball team while he has a girlfriend” I couldn’t stop thinking Ahra being that kind of person.

I walk away looking for Ahra, I know where she is. Ahra is always at the library, it is her safe spot just like me. I see her smiling as she writing in her notebook. I can’t stop thinking about Kris and Ahra like that. I know she is not like that, she is reserve like me. Slowly I made my way as I stood before her “Are you serious when you asked me yesterday?” I asked her referring to when she asked about asking Kris out. I notice how confuse she is “Do you know what everyone is talking about you” She nods. I couldn’t believe it the girl who I thought was the perfect. “I thought.”

I could no longer be in her presence, so I left her be. I was in the hallway pacing back and forth thinking about Ahra being touched by that jerk of jock. “He must be forcing it on her” I was trying to convince myself, but then I keep thinking how I saw them at the library. “Ahra and Kris, spend so much time with each other studying.” I talk to myself in the hall just thinking about them two. Of course Ahra fell in love with Kris; they would spend every afternoon together.  I got so mad that I punch the locker hard.

“Hey did you hear about that Ahra will be running for class president” I heard a student say.
It was not fair that Ahra ruined Jessica relationship with Kris. I would never guess Ahra was that kind of person. I thought she was the person who likes to help people out. Now she wants to become school president. I felt like it was unfair for Jessica, Ahra would be stealing her popularity and her boyfriend.  I went to the office again; they were more than happy to see me.

 “I will like to apply for election for school president,” I said, I wanted Ahra to lose; she can’t have everything in the world. Ahra is one of the smartest girls in the world, she is naturally beautiful and is sleeping with the most popular guy in school. I wanted to take that away from her. The receptionist handed me an application. I quickly filled it out and got a random student to sign for me. I handed it into the office they said my name over the speaker.

I wanted to go back to Ahra and tell her that she will lose the election, but I bumped into Jessica “So you are running for school president?” Jessica hooks arms with me making me a bit shy. Jessica somehow brightens the room with her smile; I felt more relax.  However my mind was still on Kris, how could he cheat on Jessica? Kris sleeping with Ahra; who is the sun in my life, can brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter