Chapter 11- More Time with Ahra

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho POV

I glance at the road to Ahra so often; it was silent between the two of us. Ahra kept her eyes to the side window as she fondled with her hem of her shirt. The weather changed so bad from sunny to darks clouds with rain. I notice Ahra shivering and quickly turned up the heat in the car “Here” I rearrange the direction of heat towards Ahra instead of me.

Ahra finally looks at me and smile “Thanks” she said sweetly. My heart started to pound hard. I missed the old days with Ahra, especially when it was just us two alone in the student office.  I started to remember the last day we spent together in that room. Ahra on the school desk as I pounded into her, the way she moaned my name so easily. It was truly the happiest moment of my life aside from my wedding day with Jessica.

“” my eyes widen when I notice what I was thinking. I look towards Ahra and Saw her looking at me with a wide eyes. I scan Ahra from her head down her body to her expose legs. I was trying not to get hard, but it was getting difficult with every minute I am alone with Ahra in the car. I shouldn’t be thinking of Ahra in that way at all. I am a married man with a loving wife, I kept telling myself.

I pull into a parking lot “Suho is something wrong” Ahra looks at me innocently. I shook my head trying to think of my grandmother so I won’t get a huge bulge.

“I’m hungry let’s eat” I take the umbrella from the back and quickly get out before Ahra can protest. I go around the car to Ahra's side and open the passenger car door. I reach out for Ahra as her delicate hand takes a hold of my hand getting out of the car. She stands close by trying not to get wet by the heavy rain pouring rain. I slam the door shut and slip my arm around her waist as we walked towards a restaurant.

“Suho, I should get home” Ahra stepped away from me. I notice her deep in her thoughts probably trying to figure out how to get home without me helping. She bites her lips when she becomes stuck, making me remember the day I meet Ahra “Suho please just take me home” Ahra begged me.

“Look we haven’t seen each other for years, you are my best friend and miss the relationship we had. Please let us just eat and talk, I miss us.” I reach for Ahra’s hand when she didn’t object I turn to the host. “please a table for two” I said and then I followed the host dragging Ahra along with me. I pull out the chair for Ahra and then sat right next to her “so how was University for you?” Ahra gaze shifted from me to down on her plate.

“First year was great.” Ahra smiles and fixes herself on the seat. She fixes her hair and then frowns “But it was short lived when my school fees were sent . . . um . . . Well I couldn’t pay them so I got kicked out and knew I am working to get back to school” Ahra smiles but I know that she probably hates herself.

“I’m so sorry” I knew that school was all that she use to talk about “Could you not get the school to pay for your fees or anything. I know that some of the classmates had that” I couldn’t believe that Ahra dream of becoming a doctor was so short lived.

“Believe me I tried but I think your friends were able to part tuition fee. As of me, I would be going to for free or think about they are paying me to go to school. But you know what I haven’t given up yet. I work every day saving a little bit of each paycheck” Ahra nodes, I can still see the fire and determination in her eyes.

“I’m sorry you had it so hard” I took the water jug and filled up are glasses “My father had high expectations for me . . . I graduate ahead of my class with full honors. After that, my father put me straight to work at his hospital.” Just then the waitress passed by with menus “If you need help with money, I can help you pay for your tuition” I wanted to help Ahra out. Both of us had the same dream, and we both worked so hard in high school together.

“No Thank you” Ahra rejected “I can’t make you do that, I will be in great debt to you. Plus why will you help me we, not friends” Ahra said which hurt me a lot. I know that I am married, but Ahra still holds a special place in my heart. I want to help her out; I want to see her blossom. “I’m sure Jessica would not like it and rather have you spend the money on your family” Ahra closes her menu.

“Ahra didn’t you go home hours ago” Ahra looks up to see a woman at our table.

“Sorry I meet up with an old friend and he suggested going out for dinner. I didn’t think he would choose this place” Ahra laughs. I was a bit confuse, however when I look at the name tag I read manager “Suho this is my manager” Ahra pointed out. I couldn’t hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter