Chapter 22- Still in Love

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

Hearing that I was positive and carrying Suho child made me smile. When I look over at Kris, he was disappointed. I knew he didn’t want me to carry Suho's child, but it was the only way I could get the money.

Without that money Kris wouldn’t have his business and then there is me needing the money to go to school. It was not the greatest idea of using my eggs, but then again I didn’t have a choice. I thought about telling Kris, but then I remember one rule and I broke it.

“I need some air” I watch as Kris leaves the room with Jessica following right behind. I had to bite down on my lip holding my tears. Kris was mad, and it was all my fault, he should be happy that we are making another family happy.

“Can we get this stuff off of me” I sat up having the doctor pull away from me and Suho take paper towels and wipes the lube off of me. “I need to make sure Kris is alright” I pull my dress down, hopping off the exam table. “Thank you for everything” I bowed to the doctor.

“No problem I will talk to Suho about the next appointment and what is required for the pregnancy,” the doctor said. I smiled at Suho before I turn quickly turn around and left the room. I found Kris and Jessica outside hugging each other. I wasn’t jealous, Kris loves me and he is doing everything he can to make me happy and loved. I knew those two had a thing for each other, and it might still be there. Kris and Jessica were best friends who became lovers and were about to have a baby.

I heard Jessica say “I am sorry I failed you again Kris” it was heart-shattering to hear that. Everything Jessica has been through made me sad. I just wish the babies I am carrying for her will make both Jessica and Suho happy.

I watch as Jessica left, I took this opportunity and walk towards Kris. I called out for jhim "Kris" 

Once I was in front of him I huged him tigher, hoping that my hug is better than Jessica’s hug. “I’m sorry Kris, I know you didn’t want this. I knew that you were hoping to get the money and not have me pregnant.” I said. Kris didn’t say anything, but I felt his muscle go tense “Only nine months or less okay” I continue to hug Kris tighter as I hide my face in his chest.

I felt Kris' hands run up and down my back soothing me “Don’t worry” Kris whispered in my ear. I look up at Kris to feel his lips on mine. I automatically close my eyes and held his neck making sure he does not pull away. The kiss got heated fast, we broke away when cleared their throat and tapped my shoulder.

“Sorry for interrupting but I just want to let you know that the next appointment is in 2 weeks again. The first three months are very critical as there is still a high chance of losing the baby” Suho said. I look up at Kris, who was still frowning, I held his hand and leaned on his shoulder.

“That should be fine Suho” I look up at Kris his eyes express sadness. Jessica was walking towards us, she stood next Suho “I promise to make it into a full term for you” I place my hand on my stomach I see Suho smiling while Jessica nods and looks away.

“I guess I will see you in two weeks” I said as I took Kris hand. Kris and I left and headed back home. We held each other hands, but none of us said a word on our way to the bus. “What do you feel like having for dinner? I will make it before I have to go to work” I look up at Kris to see him staring at the road.

“I’m going to be staying at your work. I don’t like that you’re still working, and you’re carrying a child. What if something happens to you on the way home” Kris sighed heavily and pinched his nose. “I can get something to eat at you work” Kris sounded exhausted and tired.

“Okay, instead of going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter