Chapter 7- Losing Jessica and more

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

“I’m not here, leave me a message” I called Jessica for the tenth time already, it went straight to voicemail. I was starting to get real mad at Jessica. First she wants me to be with her all the time, and now I have the time, but she starts ignoring me.  I started my car and drove to her house. I knocked on the door and waited for anyone to answer. No one did, so I went back to the car and waited for Jessica to come back.

Hours later I see a car pull up to the side of the driveway. Jessica was in there with another man. I held onto the steering wheel tight until she walks pass by my car. I watched and glared at her before I had finally enough. I get out the car and slam the door “Who is HE!” I pointed and shouted. Jessica looks away from making get angry “ARE YOU CHEATING!” I shout losing my temper. I look at her and notice her crying right away. , I made her cry.

“I can't say T-the same for y-you” Jessica said making me puzzled.

“What are you talking about Jess . . .” I her cheek, wiping her tears away.

“Everyone is talking about you and Ahra. I never see you, and you always spend time with her. It is bad enough we are in separate grades, but then you spend all afternoon with her.” Jessica just doesn't understand that. I want to get good grades so I can go to college and get a good education, so I can get a job and support her and our baby. “You missed the ultrasound” Jessica whisper.

“, I’m sorry babe” I hug Jessica tight, running my hands through her hair. I hear her mumble something but could not make it out “I love you, Jessica.” I said, but something felt wrong when I said it. I pull away and see Jessica looking away. She is avoiding eye contact with me “Jess babe” I was puzzled when she pulls away from me.

“Kris, let’s take a break” Jessica slowly back away.

“No, I want to be there for you and our child” I follow Jessica, who is unlocking the house door “Jess Babe, are you seeing someone else . . . the man you are with.” There was silence between us.

“I’m sorry Kris” The door is closed right in my face. “JESSICA!” I screamed and bang the door loud “You can’t get rid of me, I am the father of that baby” I pointed. I can’t believe this was happening, Jessica wanting to break up with me. I go back to the car start the engine and drove home. It was only at home I was able to put down my shield. I could not help but think about what was going to happen to us, it made me cry.

The next day, I decide to find and talk to Jessica again. I had something that will change everything with Jessica and I. But before I could see her during lunch, I had a hug biology test to do. I didn’t get time to study because I had been stressing over Jessica and our baby. I didn’t want our baby to grow up with only one parent at a time, plus I love Jessica. I can’t see any future without her; Jessica is the one I want to spend my life with.

I go into the classroom and sit down at my regular seat. I patiently waited for the teacher to come and start the class. When the test is handed out, I nervously look at the questions. Everything that was on the test was what Ahra gave me to study. I couldn’t believe how easy it was for me to fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter