Chapter 12- Worried Thoughts about Pregnancy

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

“No, you don’t understand she was supposed to be home hours ago. Ahra would call if she were coming late. . . Yes, I called her work. I’m telling you she is missing, and you have to go out and find her” I was currently talking to the police who was not doing anything to help me out. I was expecting Ahra to come hours ago, but she never showed up. I called her phone, but it kept saying her phone was out of service and to leave a message.

“Sorry but you have to come to the police station and fill out a form when she has been missing for more than twenty-four hours” I grunted before I harshly hanged up the phone. I threw it on the couch as I headed to the coat closet. If the police weren’t going to go out find Ahra than I would go and find her myself. As I stood in front of the door, I heard key shuffling, I quickly unlock the door.

“Ahra oh my god” I see her eyes widen when I open the door for her. I hugged her so quickly and tight that she dropped her keys to the ground “Why didn’t you call me, do you know how crazy I been going. I was just about to go look for you since the police wouldn’t do anything” I release a bit to look at her beautiful eyes.

“My phone got damaged when . . .” Ahra stopped and bit down her lip. I hated when she did it, so I lowered down to kiss her on the lips. I nibbled on her lip “mmm, Kris” She moaned my name. However, she froze still and stopped responding; I look to see her smiling “Kris lets go inside” I nodded and pulled her inside. I quickly lock the door before I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck. I on her favourite spot; she giggled making me smile.

“I made dinner, but it’s now cold” I sighed and walked to the sofa to put the phone back away. I slumped onto the couch and sighed deeply “I got rejected for the loan, and then you go missing. Ahra I love you so much, you make me sadder and depressed than the loan its self” I watched flick her shoes off and removed her jacket to the ground. Ahra sat on the couch and laid down resting her head on my thighs.

I ran my fingers up and down her arm smoothly. “I’m sorry, you know I feel the same about you too.” Ahra sighed; I knew she too was going through hard times just like me “I almost got hit by a car” Ahra said.

 I sit up straight making her sit properly as well. “You got hit by a car” I look at Ahra arms to see any scratches and then lift up her shirt only for her to resist and slap my arm. Ahra is burning red as usual; she pouts and fixes her shirt.

“I said almost; someone pushed me out of the way. This is also probably why my phone stopped working. It hit down onto the pavement making it shatter” Ahra looks away, I know that she is hiding something. I hold onto her hand “I meet an old friend Kris” Ahra said. I furrow my eyebrows thinking which old friend she could have meet. I remember he being alone in high school all the time “I met Suho, Kris. He saved my life today, and I agreed to something” I did not like the sound of Suho name within the same sentence agreed to something.

“Whatever it is, I’m sure you can still say no” I don’t want Ahra and Suho ever to be together. I knew Ahra somewhere inside had feelings for him because he was her first love. I know I do when it comes to Jessica. It does not mean I don’t love Ahra anymore less, in fact, Ahra will be the one I choose anytime over Jessica.

“Kris, I think we should consider what Suho is offering,” Ahra said. I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter