Author's Notes

Halfway Through

 

This might be long and somehow not part of the story, but feel free to comment on this too.

 

I know I'm a trash and it's been so long. I never expected this to turn into angsty fic, but so far this is what I had in mind.

Also, I know it doesn't feel like it's the end because of all the harsh decisions, but it seems about right. I pictured that when both of them get too invested in something, it only leads to more disaster. Sometimes, you just have to wing it. 

I'm still pondering if I'm going to add closure to the other characters so a probable epilogue, but as a spartace story with the ending that I wanted for them, it just feels off. 

Hmm, I have a lot to say, but maybe I'll just let you guys tell me your particular thoughts (so I'd know what really matters) and then I'll react as soon as I can. 

 

 

P.S. I wanted you guys too see it and I hope you did. Did you notice that Jong Kook's school was just across Ji Hyo's. I imagined them to be in an all boy's school and all girl's school, respectively. I really find it cute. Sorry ^^

 

That's it for now. I can't believe this is over. Thank you for subscribing, the upvotes and my favorite your comments. Even if I dragged this story for sooo long, I really wanted to finish it because of you guys. So a big, BIG THANK YOU and I'll miss everyone!!! 

 

Saranghae-yooo!