Chapter 15 - I'm sorry

Halfway Through
 
 
Ji Hyo placed the grocery list on top of her legs and happily looked out the window. Aside from Jong Kook, she also picked Kwang Soo and Gary to be her teammates while the rest of the cast formed the other team. After the guest hunting, Yong Hwa joined her team and Dae Sung joined the other. She was assigned by the team to accompany Jong Kook to shop for the ingredients for their team's cooking mission. She hadn't cooked Korean food for a very long time and the army stew the team suggested is quite challenging.
 
"Happy?" A deep voice suddenly said from her side.
 
She looked at Jong Kook and smiled. "Ne."
 
Jong Kook looked at her eyes while the traffic light's still red. "Ji Hyo-ya." He called. "Sorry."
 
"Ohh it's green." Ji Hyo said, pointing at the traffic light. The car moved again and she nervously cleared . "It's okay."
 
"But-."
 
"No, it's okay. I'm happy I got to hangout with Ji Hoon."
 
 
 
The car suddenly stopped and Ji Hyo almost hit the dashboard if it weren't for the seatbelt and the buff arms in front of her. "S-sorry."
 
"What happened?"
 
"Uhh... A...cat, yes a cat crossed."
 
"Cat? Where?" She asked in excitement.
 
Jong Kook suddenly stepped on the gas pedal. "It ran away. You won't see it."
 
"Is that so?" She said while sitting properly.
 
"What are we buying again?" He said trying to change the topic.
 
"I have it here. You don't have to worry about it."
 
...
 
"Besides, you'll be treating me dinner on Friday, so it's fine." She finally said after a few minutes of awkward silence.
 
 
 
Without Jong Kook's knowledge, he had been grinning from ear to ear during the ride. When he noticed, he tried to hide it but Ji Hyo seems like she wasn't interested to look at him, since she's staring out the window the whole time. Luckily, for both of them, they finally arrived at the supermarket.
 
Ji Hyo opened the door as soon as the car stopped. "Kim Jong Kook, hurry." She said while running out of the car, afraid that Jong Kook might see her crimson red face. The thought of having a date-like dinner with him felt so weird that she can feel herself getting suffocated by something she doesn't know. It's the same feeling when you're riding the roller coaster and the cart goes down very, very fast.
 
"Kim Jong Kook?" He shook his head.
 
 
 
"Kim Jong Kook, here here."
 
Jong Kook 'drove' the pushcart to Ji Hyo's direction. She had been ordering him around and he can only laugh at her.
 
"Aigoo, why are you so slow?"
 
"Ya-"
 
"Stop talking, we still have a lot to buy." She said while walking to a different aisle.
 
"Mwuh?" He tried to argue but she was out of sight.
 
 
 
When Jong Kook finally found Ji Hyo, he quietly walked closer to her and grabbed her arm, which obviously shocked her.
 
"Ya, what are you doing? We don't have much time."
 
"We have all the time." He pulled her closer to him. He led her to the pushcart and placed her hands on the handle next to his hands. "Just relax."
 
 
 
They were walking side-by-side while pushing the cart. Jong Kook would ask Ji Hyo what they need to buy and she'll point to where they needed to go.
 
"Too close?" Ji Hyo shyly asked.
 
"Ani, it's just right." Jong Kook said while grinning.
 
"."
 
"What's ert about that?" He whispered for the cameras were still rolling around them.
 
"I know your smiles." She said absentmindedly. "Oh there, we need that." She pointed to the canned beans near Jong Kook.
 
He took the beans and stared at it. "These are not healthy beans."
 
Ji Hyo rolled her eyes and snatched the can from him. "We don't have time for your muscles Jong Kook-ssi." She said while placing the can inside the cart.
 
"It wouldn't hurt to be healthy you know?" He said in a teasing voice.
 
"It doesn't pay to try to live for 200 years you know?" She said in the same tone as Jong Kook.
 
"Ya!"


Ji Hyo hit Jong Kook's arm for shouting and they both laughed. "Aigoo, commander." She exclaimed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, look." Dae Sung pointed to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. "Aren't they too close?"
 
"Huh? What do you mean?"
 
"They're like husband and wife." The idol said.
 
"Hmmm-."
 
"And they're fast, maybe we should do it like that too. I'll be the wife. Come, hyung."
 
The two copied sparta and ace's strategy. It may not be a big deal but Dae Sung and Jae Suk, thought differently. They thought that if someone sees them it would create a fuss. They both care for the two other casts and they know that an issue between them could cause chaos that's why they should 'steal the spotlight'. And who wouldn't want to watch the Dumb and Dumber's show.
 
 
 
 
"Kim Jong Kook."
 
"Ya."
 
"Why are you shouting again?"
 
"Stop calling me that." He shyly said while his eyes were still fixated on the road. They were on their way back to the campsite.
 
"Wae? It's your name, what should I call you then?" Ji Hyo teased. She became a lot more comfortable with him after shopping together.
 
"I-I'm older than you..." He whispered but she can hear it.
 
"Ohh...should I call you..o...hyung?"
 
"Ya."
 
"What? You want me to call you oppa? That's so weird."
 
"Why is that weird? I'm older than you and you used to call me that. What's wrong with it?-" Jong Kook stopped, thinking that she might be uncomfortable for mentioning the past.
 
"I know, I was just joking. I'll call you, oppa." She smiled.
 
 
 
Jong Kook was shocked. When they stopped for the stoplight, he suddenly pinched her cheek.
 
"Ouch. Ya, why are you so weird?"
 
"Are you really Song Ji Hyo?"
 
"Yes. Weirdo." She said while still rubbing her cheek.
 
"Oh, sorry."
 
"Oppa." She said in a cute voice.
 
Jong Kook's eyes widened.
 
Ji Hyo giggled. "Aigoo, don't flatter yourself." She smirked. "I just-" She took a deep breath. "I don't want to avoid you anymore. I don't want to get mad at you for something that happened in the past. Besides, you don't act mean to me. I-I don't want to be unfair. Who am I to do that, right? Also, I want to learn how to t-trust again. I could do that right?"
 
 
Jong Kook was silent. He drove them to the side of the road and stopped the car. He looked at Ji Hyo intently. She also looked at him and their eyes talked for them. They stayed like that for a while. "Yes. You could do that." After saying that, he started to drive the car again.
 
"Why did we stop?"
 
He didn't answer her. Instead, he patted her head. I wanted you to look at my eyes, Ji Hyo. I wanted you to see, how happy I am to give me another chance. I wanted you to see, since no words can ever tell how I feel.
 
"You're really weird."
 
 
 
 
"Oppaaaa, we're baaaack." Ji Hyo shouted from behind.
 
"Oh Ji Hyo!" Gary opened his arms wide open for Ji Hyo and she launched her arms around his neck.
 
"Noona, did you go drinking again?"
 
Ji Hyo glared at Kwang Soo and tried to kick him while still clinging on to Gary. "Ya, you!"
 
Kwang Soo backed away and bowed like a docile lamb.
 
"Ya, ya, what's with all the ruckus?" Jong Kook came from behind.
 
"Hyung." Kwang Soo ran to Jong Kook and tried to hug him, only to receive a sharp glare. He immediately bowed like what he did to his noona.
 
Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo and Gary together. "Ya, Gary you should prepare this over there. And don't come close."
 
"Eyyyy hyung." He tried to object but Jong Kook looked scary. He had no choice but to follow his hyung and work with his crying face.
 
 
 
Ji Hyo, left alone, took one of the ladle and started to in with what Yong Hwa's doing.
 
"Noona, do you know how to cook this?"
 
"What would someone from London know about cooking Korean food?" Jong Kook interrupted.
 
"Mwuh? Of course, I know." Ji Hyo boastfully said even if she can't remember how to cook the stew.
 
"Noona, don't put alcohol in it."
 
"Ya, Lee Kwang Soo. Don't come near me." She bit her lower lip.
 
 
 
 
"Go on, taste it." Jong Kook said as they 'finished' cooking.
 
Gary took the ladle and sipped the soup. He almost choked from the very weird taste. Jong Kook saw his reaction and he secretly elbowed him to stay quiet.
 
"How is it?" Ji Hyo asked his teammates.
 
"It's good, it just needs more cooking time." Jong Kook tried to talk properly but the bitter taste lingered in his mouth. As much as he loves to tease Ji Hyo, he is aware that she really tried her best to cook the food, especially since she's the only woman there.
 
 
 
Ji Hyo looked at her teammates and noticed that they're avoiding her gaze. She took a spoon and tasted the dish herself. She frowned. "Why did you guys lie to me? This tastes horrible."
 
"It's not your fault noona." Yong Hwa tried to coax her. "You've been in London for quite some time."
 
"Yeah but-." Ji Hyo wanted to apologize but Jong Kook interrupted.
 
"That's fine. That's fine. Just don't let the other team know."
 
 


The filming ended and Jong Kook's team had smiles on their faces for not getting punished even with their awful dish. They bid goodbyes and rode separately with their managers. Ji Hyo happily went home and drifted off to sleep with a conversation going over and over in her head.
 
"Annyeong oppa." She teased.
 
"Annyeong ne dongsaeng. See you on Friday."
 
 
 
 
Ji Hyo's work ended in a flash that day. She already asked her manager to not call her until tomorrow morning since she knew that she'll be having dinner with Jong Kook. She bade goodbye to everyone and went straight to her house.
 
"This is too much." She said while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She had been changing her outfit for the nth time, for 2 hours. "I should have prepared this yesterday." She said while zipping the blue dress she's wearing. "Omo, this is nice. I look like...Seong Im." She smiled. "Kaja Seong Im-ah!"


 
 
 
"Do you have a reservation?"
 
"Uhmm...yeah...actually I'm with someone."
 
"Oh, well then may I know who it is?"
 
"Erm well...."
 
"Ohh, this way ma'am." The waiter sent her to the V.I.P part of the restaurant after whispering the name of the person she's meeting.
 
"Thank you." Ji Hyo said as she sat down the chair. "Uhh, he's not here yet right?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Ohh okay, I'll order when he arrives."
 
The waiter bowed and left her side. She tucked some of her hair against her ears and breathed out her nervousness.
 
 
 
2 hours later.
 
"Do you need anything ma'am?" The waiter checked on her again.
 
"No, I-I'm fine." She didn't order anything since she arrived and her stomach is growling like crazy. She hasn't eaten anything today, even breakfast. Just before the waiter leaves her again, she stopped him. "Can I have some water?"
 
 
 
Ji Hyo sighed as she sipped on the glass of water. She hasn't received any call or text from Jong Kook and he didn't answer his phone when she tried calling him. She's awfully worried about his whereabouts but she doesn't know what to do. She tapped her nails against the table and looked around, thinking that he might have thought of fooling her.
 
 
 
For another 3 hours, she waited. Everyone had left the restaurant and the restaurant's crews had been waiting for her to either order or leave the place. She can feel her eyes forming tears. She's both hungry and embarrassed. It's almost midnight and she hadn't ordered anything yet. The waiter approached her once again.
 
"Ms. Song, we're very sorry but it's already closing time so-."
 
"You're asking me to leave?" She said coldly.
 
"Ahh, ani, it's just that-."
 
"No!" She raised her voice and stood up. She sighed while closing her eyes to release her frustration. "I-I'm sorry." She said as soon as she opened her eyes. She took a few bills from her wallet and placed it on the table. "I'm very sorry for the trouble." She then stormed out of the place.
 
 
 
Ji Hyo sat in front of the restaurant as the lights inside were turned off. She massaged her ankle from the soreness because of her high-heeled shoes. She clicked the call button once again and as expected, she couldn't reach Jong Kook's phone. Suddenly, a car screeched its wheels in front of her and stopped. Her heart jumped because of the combination of shock and excitement. She waited for the person to come out of the door. Her anticipation rose until she saw Kim Gap Jin come out of the driver's seat and apologized to her.
 
"Ji Hyo-ssi, Jong Kook couldn't come. He had an urgent need to go somewhere."
 
Ji Hyo couldn't form her words. She waited for more than 5 hours and that's all she'll hear. She combed her hair away from her face with her hands. "That's very surprising." She said sarcastically.
 
"He said-."
 
"I...don't want to hear it."
 
"But-."
 
"Where is he?" She said coldly.
 
"Ahh- that I, I..." Gap Jin nervously scratched his head. Jong Kook specifically told him not to tell her where he is.
 
"Tell me where he is." She exclaimed with a firmer voice.
 
"Ji Hyo-ssi."
 
"I waited for 5 freakin' hours without eating a single thing and I got so damn worried about where that jerk is and what the hell happened to him and then you'll arrive here just now telling me, pathetically, a very obvious fact that he won't come? The least you could do is tell me where he is don't you think?" Ji Hyo bursted. She had been trying, really hard, to be nice and understanding but the situation won't let her. She was about to cry but as an actress, she can easily fake it.
 
"I actually don't know where he is exactly but...I know that he...went to see Eun Hye."
 
 


Ji Hyo felt her ears pop out from what she heard. It was the same feeling she felt during the party. She became speechless and weak.
 
"Are you okay?" Gap Jin tried to help her but she avoided him.
 
"I've got to go." She said without looking at him.
 
"Let me take you home. Jong Kook hyung said that I should-."
 
"Please just, just go home. Sorry for troubling you."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes." She said and walked away.
 
 
 
Gap Jin felt like he's under a déjàvu. He was in the same situation as before: him asking Seong Im to have a ride with her and her denying the offer. He shivered when he tried to predict what will happen next. He remembered how Jong  Kook became very miserable. He shrugged his thoughts. That's ridiculous. He tried to calm himself.
 
 
 
"Unni, I've been waiting for you since forever. Where have you been? I'm so hungry. The shooting took longer than ever I-." Lizzy greeted Ji Hyo and suddenly stopped when she saw her shoulders shaking unusually. She finally heard her sobbing and she concluded that she's crying.
 
 
Lizzy ran to Ji Hyo's side and supported her body. "Unni, what happened?" Her heart was crushed to see Ji Hyo like that. She was very young back then, when she last saw her cry so hard. She can feel her pain but she can't do anything about it. It was still the same as before, she can't do anything to help her. She felt guilty. Her unni had always been there for her but she never had the chance to make her happy. They both sat on the floor. She hugged the crying Ji Hyo tightly. "I'm sorry unni, I'm so sorry."
 
"It h-hurts Lizzy-ah. I-I d-don't know w-why but it hurts s-so b-bad." Ji Hyo cried out to her.
 
Lizzy just rubbed her back in reply.
 
"I-I t-thought I can h-handle it. I t-thought I-I can handle the t-truth."
 
 
 
When Ji Hyo stopped crying, Lizzy helped her to her room. Lizzy wanted to go to Jong Kook and confront him for hurting her unni but she knew she had no right to do so. She just stared at the ceiling and unknowingly fell asleep.
 
 
 
The sun rays stung her eyes and she had no choice but to wake up. She felt her phone buzzing.
 
"Ya oppa. It's very early you know?" She said as she fixed her phone on top of her table for a video call.
 
"Early? It's 10 in the morning there. Why are you awake just now?"
 
Lizzy was about to answer but she remembered what happened. She suddenly kept quiet.
 
"What's with your face? Ya Lizzy, what's wrong?"
 
"N-nothing oppa......"
 
"Where's Ji Hyo?" Jin Hyuk said to break the unusual silence of his sister.
 
Lizzy stood up and tried to peek from her door to see if Ji Hyo's awake. When she didn't see her, she went back to her seat. "I guess she's still sleeping."
 
"It's late? Doesn't she have a schedule today?" He worriedly asked.
 
Lizzy doesn't want her brother to worry since he's a very busy man. "She ended shooting very late last night. She must be very tired."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes oppa................O-oppa." Lizzy stuttered.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Do you remember what you said to me the last time you called?"
 
"Huh? Which one?"
 
"About Jong Kook oppa........"
 
"What about him?"
 
"You said that he might hurt unni again right?"
 
"Yes, why?"
 
"How do you think he'll do it now then? I mean what for?"
 
"Well, I don't know. It's been a long time but he might still have a grudge against her, I'm not sure. I just don't trust him."
 
"Oppa....do you think it's possible that Jong Kook oppa might pretend to be nice to unni just so he could hurt her in the end?"
 
"It's possible, but why are you asking?" Jin Hyuk finally bursted.
 
"Ahh, ani. I just.....dreamt about it. I'm just worried. Who knows, it might happen in real life, right?" She excused.
 
"Aish, stop watching Makjang dramas so you won't dream of weird things. I'll be going then."
 
"O-okay. Bye oppa."
 
"Bye."
 
 
 
Lizzy went back to her bed and threw herself in. She wants to help her unni but she's too young that she has no idea how to. What she didn't know was someone was actually listening to their conversation.
 
 
 
Ji Hyo came out of her room with a very weak feeling. She feels tired from crying so much. She walked past Lizzy's room which had the door left open. She peeked and heard Lizzy talking to someone.
 
She then realized that Jin Hyuk was on the other line. She was about to enter the room but their conversation stopped her.
 
"Do you remember what you said to me the last time you called?"
 
"Huh? Which one?"
 
"About Jong Kook oppa........"


Hearing that name made Ji Hyo sad and angry at the same time.
 
"What about him?"
 
"You said that he might hurt unni again right?"
 
Hurt me?
 
"Yes, why?"
 
"How do you think he'll do it now then? I mean what for?"
 
"Well, I don't know. It's been a long time but he might still have a grudge against her, I'm not sure. I just don't trust him."
 
"Oppa....do you think it's possible that Jong Kook oppa might pretend to be nice to unni just so he could hurt her in the end?"
 
 
 
Ji Hyo suddenly woke up from her senses. Everything flashed back to her. Leaving her behind the party, making her wait the whole night, it must be that this is all part of his plan. Ji Hyo felt her knees go weak but she took all of her courage and prepared herself to leave.
 
 
 
Lizzy walked to the door after hearing the doorbell ring for a couple of times. When she opened it, she was shocked to see the tiger.
 
"O-oppa."
 
"Ohh, Lizzy-ah, is your unni there?"


"I-I don't think she wants to see you." She said nervously.
 
Jong Kook was surprised to hear what she said. He realized that he might have made Ji Hyo really mad that even Lizzy knows about it. "I know I made a huge mistake but I'm actually here to apologize."
 
"But oppa..."
 
"Please Lizzy-ah."
 
Lizzy looked at Jong Kook. She knew that he isn't that kind of guy. He wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. She tried to convince herself. She might have hurt unni before but he must have changed. "I'll check."
 
 
 
Lizzy knocked on Ji Hyo's door but on her third knock, she found out that it was already open.
 
"Unni." She called inside their house. She looked for her everywhere but there was no trace of Ji Hyo. She then called her phone but it couldn't connect. She turned it off?
 
She ran back to Jong Kook. "Oppa, unni's not here."
 
"What? You tried calling her?"
 
"Yes, but her phone's turned off." She said in a panicked voice.
 
"What about her manager?"
 
Lizzy searched for Ji Hyo's phone number in her contacts and called it. "Oppa.....Ne.....Is unni with you?....Do you know where she is?....What?....I called her already but I can't connect to her phone....Okay....Please update me if you know where she is...Ne, kamsahamnida."
 
"I'm going to look for her." Jong Kook suddenly said after the call.
 
"O-oppa." She called but Jong Kook didn't look back.
 
 
 
Jong Kook drove aimlessly. He didn't realize how stupid he was to think that he would know where Ji Hyo is until he started driving and found himself lost.
 
"Arghhh, why don't I know her anymore?" Jong Kook hit the steering wheel and let out his frustrations.
 
 
He drove very fast and skimmed through the roads to look for Ji Hyo. "This is my fault." He talked to himself.
 
He stepped on the gas pedal once again and his speed was not normal. He went faster and faster until his senses kicked him and he noticed a truck coming from his right side that he immediately turned to the left and hit the brake. He was thrown forward but he didn't get hurt since he was wearing his seatbelt. He shook his head. He was overpowered by his anger that he wasn't able to control himself. He breathed in and out while trying to calm himself from the scary event that just happened. He pressed down his head on the wheel and smirked. "I guess you couldn't kill yourself, coward." He mumbled.
 
A sudden light bulb flashed in his head. He knows it's another stupid idea but he started the car. He thinks he knows where Ji Hyo is. He drove an average speed while his heart was jumping crazily. "Why would she go there?" Jong Kook remembered the time when she scared Ji Hyo unintentionally because he was following her. She had no money and she was devastated and he knew that she needed his help. It was the first time that he ever cared for someone, a stranger in particular, more than he cared for himself and his music. That's when he thought that she must be very special.
 
 
 
Jong Kook stopped at the park where Ji Hyo hit him for scaring her. He knew it could be impossible to find her there but he still hoped for it. He walked slowly, not wanting anyone to notice his presence. There were few people and most of them were there to jog around for maybe a morning exercise. He looked for persons who had no intentions of running around since it has a very high possibility that one of them is Ji Hyo. He walked for a few more steps and he found her.
 
He wasn't sure if it was her but his guts told him so. Her figure was the same as the actress' and she was looking down as if she's hiding her identity. He slowly approached the bench she was sitting on and sat beside her. He felt her get stunned and move her head away.
 
"Where are you planning to run off to after this?" He said with his cold voice.
 
The young lady stiffened at the thought of who might be sitting beside her. She clenched her fists and she held back her tears while her body felt like it's flaming with anger.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
 
 
Ji Hyo smirked. She heard those words for so many times that it doesn't affect her anymore. She stood up, not wanting to hear pathetic apologies.
 
"Ya, Song Ji Hyo." Jong Kook stood up with her and pulled her wrists.
 
Ji Hyo pulled them back with an amazing strength. "Don't touch me."
 
 
 
Jong Kook was shocked with Ji Hyo's attitude. He knew that she must be really mad but he didn't expect her to respond that way. Her voice was serious, cold and full of anger. He backed off a little but he didn't want to let her just go.
 
"W-what's wrong?" He tried to talk in a very calm voice.
 
 
Ji Hyo didn't respond. She started to walk away.
 
Jong Kook ran past her and blocked her way. "Tell me what's wrong."
 
"Stop bothering me." She said coldly.
 
"I will if you tell me."
 
Ji Hyo smirked and shot a sharp glare at him. "What's it to you?"
 
"....." He was blank that Ji Hyo started to move again but he blocked her again. "Look, Ji Hyo-ya. I'm very, very sorry. If you could just let me explain."
 
"You don't have to explain anything. You don't have a responsibility to me."
 
"I do. I promised you that's why I should have told you first before I-."
 
"Stop. Stop. Stop. I don't want to hear you explain anymore." Ji Hyo said almost tearing up. "I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you pretending and lying to me. I'm so sick of it."
 
"Pretending? Lying?"
 
"Oh come on!" She exclaimed and prepared to walk away.
 
Jong Kook held both of her arms. "What are you talking about?"
 
Ji Hyo sighed heavily. "Fine. I know your scheme, okay? I know that you're lying to me about being nice. I know that this is your revenge for all the...troubles I've caused you and for leaving-."
 
"Revenge?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. "Do you think I will take revenge just because of that? Where did you hear this petty story Ji Hyo?"
 
"It's not a story."
 
"Well, if it's not, then you must be dreaming because I am not doing that. If I will get my revenge then I shouldn't have done it this way because if this is revenge then I'm definitely stupid."
 
"Really? Then why didn't you tell me that you have Eun Hye as your partner at the party. If it weren't for Ji Hoon, I would have looked stupid the whole night. And do you even know how long I waited last night?"
 
Jong Kook opened his arms widely in disbelief. "I did not mean all of that. Do you think I'm that childish? And why would be my motive for revenge huh? I am not taking a revenge and I especially won't just because you owe me something. And that's the truth. I didn't mean to leave you behind Ji Hyo.....that's why I'm very sorry."
 
Ji Hyo didn't look at him. 
 
"Ji Hyo,." He held her arms again. "If you're mad at me just get mad at me. Pull my hair, hit me, anything but don't be like this....I would never hold a grudge against you."
 
Ji Hyo felt like a rock hit her head. She was about to say sorry but an image of Eun Hye flashed in her head. "Just, just let me go." She mumbled while releasing herself from his grip and her eyes starting to get filled with tears.
 
 
 
 
The next morning, Jong Kook came to SBS for a meeting with the PDs. His head still aches from drinking last night. Gap Jin forced to wake him up and drove him to the building to work. When he arrived on the 11th floor, where the meeting will be held, he saw a girl in a brown coat leaving the room. His vision was blurryand he didn't see her face so he just ignored her and he entered the meeting room. When he opened the door, he saw most of the people busily calling someone over their phone and some looked like they're talking about something very important.
 
"What's with all the fuss?" He asked coolly while taking a sip of coffee from the cup in front of him.
 
Everyone turned to him. PD Jo scratched his head and ended the phone call he was having. "Jong Kook-ssi do you know what happened to Ji Hyo-ssi?"
 
Jong Kook looked at him and frowned. "W-why?"
 
"She just told us that she's leaving the show."
 
"She's what?" Jong Kook stood up and slammed the table.
 
"She's leaving and she left just now." PD Jo added.
 
 
 
Jong Kook realized that the girl earlier was actually Ji Hyo. He ran to follow her. Ji Hyo-ya.