LOVE;

Just a Child

------------------------------ LOVE;
Donghyun and Minwoo as a couple

Universe 7
warning(s): double meaning: implied .


With such warmth, wings had enveloped his entire being. Minwoo allowed an angel to hold him, to have him.

Donghyun was always so gentle; when their gazes meet; when their breathing match; when he lets actions speak louder than words.

If love was a fire, Minwoo believes their relationship to be a candle with unending wax. Unlike a bonfire, the fire was merciful; unlike the fireworks, the fire lasts forever.

Donghyun watches him with clear eyes, memorising the feelings of the moment. People say love is lost when lust creeps up at the heat of the moment, but their souls weren't blinded. Their heads were cool, their bodies warm, and the fervour burning quietly in the background.

Every breath of air Minwoo let the older man steal boasts of the gratitude he had.

Thank God you found me.

Donghyun smiles softly, the wordless exchange as plain as day. It was mutual, and he let his fingertips carry those words, pressing them into Minwoo's being.

Let every inch and every fibre of the younger man remember the promises of unending love. Let each nerve tingle as the passion carves itself into his memory.

His embrace provided so much comfort that Minwoo had to resist snuggling closer. The non-existent distance between their souls was too heavy a burden for their physical bodies; the younger was barely holding himself up. Donghyun gave him strength, he did. But he also fiercely steals it again, and again.

The older man's lips hovered over Minwoo's ears. His voice was quiet, but his words were firm. Donghyun always manages to bring his concentration back, no matter how far his conscience had already long left him.

So he whispers.

Let me know you.

It was so soothing that it was almost a lie. They already knew each other, their bodies did. Yet every time Minwoo whines of his embarrassment, Donghyun reminds himself it isn't too bad to get to know the other again every single time.

He smiles softly and presses a kiss down on Minwoo's forehead. He reads the determination written in those eyes, his lips forming his next request.

Let me have you.

Donghyun was selfish, he was. He doesn’t let it show, but he would very much rather keep Minwoo by his side, always. The restricting grip around the younger’s wrist, the quietly pleading gaze; Minwoo always fights his crumbling resolve when circumstance calls for him.

He bites his lip and apologises for his cruelty, promising full attention when he gets back from his chores.

And when the time comes – right now, Minwoo submits his entire existence without a second thought.

Let me love you.

No doubt, no hesitation.

Donghyun strips away all of the remaining strength Minwoo had.

Down to his fingers, Minwoo was weak. His limbs were limp, and Donghyun’s cradle barely gave him control.

He couldn’t feel himself, but he could feel the other.

It was excruciating. Was it his heart? Was it this love?

He cries softly.

The love Donghyun had for him was too much; it could break him.

So much that it hurts.

The rhythm Donghyun set taught him to breathe. Minwoo’s eyes cleared as he watched the older man’s own black orbs carry the silent affection. This was his own brand of love, one made especially for him.

It was gentle, the way he liked it.

It was loving, the way he wanted it.

It was beautiful, the way he loved it.

This understanding they had for each other was the most unyielding love, and every beat of his heart aches of impending euphoria.

He breathes sharply, and Donghyun kept his small smile. He was always so calm, so tranquil. Nothing can faze him, and Minwoo always finds it so, so unfair.

The older man drove him crazy, but there he was, wearing that smug smile.

And when the light blinds him, the ecstasy overwhelming him, he watches Donghyun’s face contort.

He watches the collected expression perish; he hears the desperate words of love.

He then smiles, satisfied, as he shifts himself closer. Minwoo let the welcoming darkness that followed after the brightness engulf them both.

Because the only one who saw Donghyun this way was him.

Only him.

-

Love to the 20 subscribers and thanks for the 1 comment! Eheh.
I was struggling a bit with Once Upon A Time so I decided to go on a DongWoo binge.
There was a lot of stories and that made me wanna write one aha, but as I've said I'm not close to writing Minwoo completely ual yet, so I only used pretty words :D
I tried to make it applicable to both but it gets hard near the end, so I'm sorry. :(