TRESPASS;

Just a Child

----------------------------- TRESPASS;
Donghyun as an active pursuer of Minwoo
Minwoo as a man left with too many broken hearts

Universe 10
warning(s): slight!angst.

​When Minwoo wore his heart on his sleeve, he gave it out freely. What came back was a bunch of scars and he always tells himself to keep his heart a little more closed off the next time.

Don't just give it away; leave some for himself.

So that every time someone breaks his heart, his lifeline is still beating a weak rhythm to remind he's alive.

After ten fruitless relationships and a crippled heart, he was barely breathing; barely living.

Donghyun came into his life and demanded his heart. The younger man only shrugged with a distant smile. I don't have it anymore, I locked it up somewhere else.

It was the same happenings.

Minwoo saw these ten times before.

A flower to surprise him, a bouquet to mark any silly anniversary.

A drive out to a magnificent view, a two days trip out of town.

Minwoo let himself be led away, reminding himself it's okay. His heart was locked up, he was just getting free favours.

One day, Donghyun was going to up and leave just like the ten before him.

When Donghyun visits his workplace and chat happily with his colleagues, eyes twinkling as he hears about other people's view of Minwoo.

It's fine.

When Donghyun invites himself over to Minwoo's place and take over the younger man's kitchen to make sure the stick-thin boy was eating his meals on time because why the hell else do you look like you're going back to where you came from.

...where?

Heaven. But don't leave me just yet.

It's fine.

When Donghyun told his mother things he did.

Thank you for gifting the world your wonderful son. Now if you'd address him to me, I'll make sure to share him with you.

It's fine.

He would leave.

They always do.

So when he did, without warning, Minwoo cried and cried. His swollen eyes, his frail body, his countless of uninformed absence at work and the pictures that man left for him.

He got through each day with each gasp of air more laboured. Why?

His heart was locked up.

It should have been.

And he tried to find it once more, determined to see it beating, determined to find the reason he was so affected.

It was gone.

Without a trace.

He had gone ahead and took away what Minwoo didn't give.

I heard about you. His calm voice, that soothing tone. Did you miss me?

Minwoo stared in disbelief, the daylight too bright for his red-rimmed eyes.

I told you I had a business trip. You should have listened.

He...did?

If anything happened to you while I was gone, I'm never going to forgive myself.

And Minwoo didn't let Donghyun hold his waist, didn't let Donghyun pull him in.

He clung onto Donghyun with barely enough strength to stay standing, but kissed Donghyun for every breath of air he needed.

I took your heart with me.

Minwoo felt the gentle grip about his body to hold him up.

But I left mine for you.


; 이걸 범죄라 할 수 있나
; can you call this a crime?


-

Wanted to do a snarky fic but realised I have too many snarky fics. 
Just started listening to MONSTA X's debut song and the lyrics were way cute.

Love to the 32 subscribers and DreamOfKpop for your comment ;).
Wrote this on the go, will fix formatting when I get time.