First Contact

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

The history lesson went so fast I did not even realize, just realized that just because the signal indicating that the class finished and start another, has been for every class, and even the break, passed quickly ... the fact that new girl, Tippany, be on my side, took all my concentration in class, causing me not noticing the end of them. I do not know why, but every time I looked at her, covertly clear rs, my heart sped up ... what a strange feeling, I never felt this way, all very new.

Once finished the classes, now I have to go home for lunch and return to the training of my football team, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will train with my team, always afternoon ... as I said, so it ended, I packed my things in my backpack and I decided to greet the new students.

I have to go talk to them, but suddenly I was nervous, especially to speak to Tippany, which I'll talk? ... Think fast Taeyeon, they are almost out ...

- Hey !! Well, hello! I wanted to wel..welcome you, my..my name is Kim Taeyeon, but you can call me just Taeyeon - aish Taeyeon! What's gotten into you? Stammering now, I'm not recognize me.

- Thanks Taeyeon! My-my name is Tiffany Hwang, but you can call me Tiffany ^ - ^ - wow! * o * she smiled, and that smile * - * so beautiful .... I must be drooling right now, focus Kim!

- Thank you, my name is Jessica Jung - wow, that Jessica is very cold, I'll have to be very careful with her if I want to keep me alive hahahaha.

- You're welcome! Welcome. Now I .... - I was talking when Yuri interrupts me.

- Hey Tae! Let's go! Later we will have to go back to training, I still want to eat something before returning. - Aish Yuri, why are you always so impatient?

- Yuri, calm, we still have a long time .... I was talking to the new students, ahh .. by the way, Tippany, Jessica, this is Yuri, my best friend ... Yuri, you know xD - why Tippany is laughing? * - * Ouch, so beautiful ... FOCUS KIM !!!

- Hehe hello Yuri, I'm Tiffany!

- Nice to meet you Tiffany! - Hey hey hey, what's that Kwon? why you have to take Tippany’s hand and kiss this? And with that voice like she was flirting with her. You can stop now Kwon, I saw her first ... O.O what I said?

- And you must be Jessica, right? It's a..a ple..pleasure to meet you. - Oops, oops, oops, Kwon? this is you? Kkkkk I never saw Yuri stammering, especially with a girl xD hmmm ... things are getting interesting here ... and away from Tippany, Kwon!

- Sam..same here - Jessica spoke with her head down, she's blushing?

- Well girls, we have to go, see you - Tippany said.

- We also have to go. See you - I said looking directly at Tippany, she looked at me ... I took Tippany’s hand and kissed it, I gave my most seductive look haha and exit.

 

POV Tiffany

Ouch .-. What girl is that? So beautiful, before she left, she kissed my hand and looked me in such a y way, aiiiii, where's the air? I have to calm me no, I can die of a heart attack at any time .... and she speaking my name. * - *, Here in Korea is normal for people to switch from F by P, after all the letter F does not exist in Korean vocabulary, I've heard many Koreans call me to Tippany, but just felt funny, but with Taeyeon * - * awn she, her talking like that my name is so cute, I avoided not give a slight laugh when she spoke, but my heart was beating a mile a hour, trying all the time to control myself, was an internal fight with my hormones and heart to stay calm ...  I lose control with Taeyeon close to me. she is amazing!

Her friend, Yuri, seems like a good person, when she was talking to Sica she seemed nervous, must be the cold air that passes Sica, it's scary hehehehe ... speaking of Sica, she was head down, why?

- Sica, are you okay? - I asked.

- Uh! Oh yes, I'm well, let's go? - Wait. She was red-faced O.O

- Sica, something is happening? Your face are red, what happened? - I had never seen Sica like this, so I was a little scared.

- I told you Fany, I'm fine, should be sleeping ... it is, sleep, I'm sleepy, come on!

- Wait! We have to talk to the director, she asked us to be talking about the extra activities after school, remember? - I spoke.

- Ah, yes ... had forgotten, so let's just go, I want to go home.

- Okay! Come on ... you've decided which one or ones will participate?

- Yes, I will go to singing lesson, just this, to me this good size, you know that I do not get well with sports a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter