Attempts

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Hyoyeon

Yesterday after I say goodbye to Fany I could learn more about Nicole.

 

Flashback On

- Cole, how you go home? Somebody come get you?

- Don’t, Hyo. I will take a bus.

- Would take, now you go with me.

- ....

- I'll give you a ride.

- I-I-I do not want to bother.

- Of course it will not bother, come on, it's good that on the way we met more.

She accompanied me, I opened the passenger door for her and then went enters, she told me the direction where her live and I follow the path.

- So .... I learned that you are from the USA, is it true?

- Well... Not really, I was born here in Korea, but when I was very small I went for the United States.

- How long are you here?

- Four years ago.

- Wow, and you speak Korean very well.

- My mother and grandmother taught me Korean while still in the United States.

- Uhm, you ... besides dance, what you like to do?

- In addition to dance lol, I like cooking and playing violin.

- Gee, then I want to see and hear you playing lol – cute, she turn red like a tomato – I also like to cook.

- And you hyo, which like to do?

- In addition to dance hehe, I like sports, I love running, playing football, so I'm on the school team.

- Yes, I've seen you play, you are very good.

- Thank you – Nicole really is pretty cool, why I don’t try know her before? But let's think about now.

- The building where I live is that one hyo! - she said pointing.

- Oh ... you’re delivered and saved lol

- Lol Thanks hyo!

- Hey, Cole!

- Ye-yes ?!

- Will you go to my sister’s party?

- Hara called me, I do not know yet.

- And if I call you, will you go? – please, says yes, says yessss.

- .... I-I a-accept.

- Yup! So I'll be waiting.

- O-ok lol. See you tomorrow, Hyo.

- See you tomorrow, Cole.

So she went out and watched her to enter, then gave starting toward my house.

Flashback Off

Nicole is a special girl at the party I will invate her for a date.

 

POV Taeyeon

I woke up with a headache, that Pany’s attitude yesterday going through my head ... why was she crying? Why she treated me like that? Doubts and more doubts.

- Hello daughter!

- Good morning, omma!

- Why this sad face, angel?

- Nothing much omma.

- Oh daughter, if you are so is not for anything. Come on, tell me maybe I can help – yes, omma is an ideal person for advice, and beyond the more she fell in love with one player, my father lol, she should know what may have happened to Pany.

- Well omma ... a few days ago I discovered that I’m in love with a new student at school.

- Wow! Really, daughter? Why you did not tell me before?

- Yes, omma. I did not tell because I was still confused, but after Appa told me the story of how he discovered fall in love with you I realized I was in the same situation with Pany.

- Pany? Is that her name?

- Yes, indeed she is called Tippany, but her friends call her so.

- Hmm .... and why are you sad?

- Yesterday I ask her for a date, but she treated me coldly, started yelling at me, crying and told me not to talk more with her.

- Wow, what you did to her, my angel?

- That's what makes me sadder. I do not know, omma. I don’t know what I did to her treat me like this, if I knew instead of being down was trying to fix things, but I do not know.

- I see ... you know, your father was like you, liked to hang out with many girls, liked spree and when he wanted to approach me I thought he was trying to use me as he did with the other, I was already in love with him, but when I found out he comes out with all, I began to treat him coldly, did not want a lot of talk, no intimacy because it just was torturing me, hurt my feelings, after all I did not know he felt the same, still did not trust him, but he was gradually gaining my confidence, changing and showing that was changing. So I just giving an opportunity and do not regret it lol.

- Lol yes omma.

- Honey, from what you told me this girl might be in the same situation I've been when I was on your age.

- Are you saying she might like me, omma?

- Yes my angel, may be so, tell me, how she acts with you since you met her?

- Well ... when I met her she was very kind, but the next day she began to treat me coldly, gave short answers and cold. She just kept talking for me to take care of my girlfriend, stick with her and such. I think the fact that I'm player bother her.

- Of course my angel, she should be a special girl.

- Yes.

- So she knows that you go out with several girls.

- Yes, Gyuri kissed me in the class once and she was there and at the cafeteria I kissed IU she was there too.

- Hmm ... interesting.

- Interesting what omma?

- Reminded me. But you did something yesterday to change it?

- Don’t, omma. I arrived at school in the morning was all quiet, I break up with Gyuri, she was not very happy with the news, but ... then I found the Pany waiting for a bus, I gave a ride to her, at first she refused, but eventually accepted after I told her I was changing because fell in love with a girl ...

- You told her for who you fell in love?

- No, she did not leave me finish what I wanted to talk. By the time I was going to say she interrupted me. I left her at her house, even met her mother, very kind, the afternoon I went to singing lessons, sang a song for her, did not say was to her, but while singing I kept looking at her, wanted her to realize it was for her. After class I went to talk with IU, I break up with her, she accepted in good, but she made me a request, made me more surprise but I accepted, after all she was so nice to me to accept the termination of our relationship that I could not refuse.

- What she asked?

- She wanted a kiss, she said it could be the last so wanted to keep in memory this time.

- Oh no, my angel!

- What was, omma?

- Tiffany, she saw you kissing IU?

- Don’t, omma, I ... I ...

- Are you sure?

- I do not know, can she be seen?

- Let's think dear, so you told me, you did not do anything wrong to her, took her home, treated her well, she accepted the ride, so she was okay with you, but after that it all happen, including the kiss with IU she treated you badly, it was right after the kiss?

- ..... Ye-yes, was after the kiss – I don’t believe, does Pany saw the kiss? So she treated me like that – Oh, so it makes sense to her have spoken for me to return to my girlfriend.

- Of course my angel, now I'm sure she saw and tell you one thing ... she became jealous lol, so treated you that way.

- Seriously, omma? So she likes me, she feels the same way I feel? - I started to jump for joy around the house.

- Hey girl, you feel ... yes, she likes you, so you told me it looks that way, speak for experience, but ... she's not okay with you, you'll need to win her trust, can be tricky at first, but if she really likes you will end up giving.

- Yes omma, I will strive to achieve win her trust, thank you, thank omma, you are amazing, loveee you.

- Ok, ok, drop me now, you still have class today, girl - I was holding and distributing kisses in omma’s  cheek.

- Okay, I'll win the trust of my goddess. Excuse, omma.

- Hahaha good class angel.

- Thank omma !! - I screamed already close to leaving home.

Yes, Pany, now you will be mine.

 

POV Tiffany

I woke up in a bad mood, a headache, yesterday I called Sica, reported what happen with Taeyeon, she got mad at first, but then said that I was to give a chance to Taeyeon explain, can be misinterpreted, but what gave with Sica? I was so wanting her to hit Taeyeon, she would have the courage, but she said that? As interpreted wrong? She was kissing that , has no explanation, argh, I better go to school, I have no choice right.

- Dear, what bad mood is this, please do not break just because the dish is not managing to guard.

- Sorry omma.

- What happened? Yesterday saw you up crying, I did not bother because I was waiting for you to calm down, I asked the maid to call you to dinner and she said you said you did not want and would sleep ... what happened?

- Your darling Taeyeon was kissing with a yesterday, and you come tell me she was in love with me, okay ah, tell me another.

- Hey, calm, do not need this bad mood with me.

- Sorry mom.

- Fine, but she was even kissing another girl, you did not see wrong? I do not know, yesterday when I saw her she looked so delighted for you, looked at you in such a special way, seemed to be in love with you.

- You thought wrong omma, she was making out with another girl – this make me angry just remembering.

- Calm down dear, calm down, if she find you and want to explain something you have to listen, give a chance to her, it's always good to hear each other.

- Aish mom, now are you? No one here is on my side?

- Is not that dear, I'm not on anyone's side, but it’s good you hear her explanation, do not be rude to her.

- There is not explanation and beyond the more she did not see what I saw. I go to school if not I delay, bye.

- Bye dear, good class and nothing of that bad mood right?

- Ok, ok ... bye!

 

POV Jessica

Fany told me last night the fight she had with Taeyeon. I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter