Almost There

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

It's been three classes and I could not pay attention to what the teachers said, I'm still feeling bad for what happened earlier with Tippany, now is break. Hyo said something to Tippany and Tippany get out with Jessica, this is my cue to take satisfaction with Hyo.

- Hyo! I want to talk with you!

- Can talk Tae.

- What is your involvement with Tippany? You never gets to talk with new students.

- Yeah, but Fany is different, she is different from all the girls I've ever met – I have to agree, but ....

- Pany?

- Yes, she asked me to call she so – after Hyo talk that, my blood boiled, but how can she allow Hyo call her Pany and not me? Why Hyo and not me?

- Are you interested in her? – I said already losing my patience.

- Why all this questionnaire? Why this question?

- AH, WHAT IS HYO, COME ON, ANSWERS MY QUESTION !! – I lost my patience and shouted those words.

- What was, Tae. What with the shouting and all this nervousness, calm. Ok, I'll answer your question ... yes, if I have interested in her, what’s the problem? I know she is single.

- Don’t put up with Pany, Hyo. Stay away from her.

- Hey, what's gotten into you, I'm not recognizing you. Why can I not try something with Fany?

- BECAUSE SHE IS MY. . I DON’T WANT YOU NEAR HER !!

- Look Tae, I never got in your life, never gave guess in your relationships, but I'll tell you one thing, you will not play with Fany as you do with the other. Fany does not deserve it, now I'm who say, if you try your little game of seduction with her I end with you, forget that we are family and I end with you.

- I'm scared to death – I said sarcastically – Who are you to judge me, who are you to stop me from getting in Pany. You’re afraid she fall in love with me? Is that it? She will be mine, you like it or not ...

- Look here, Tae... if you do any harm to Fany you will see me, I'm not afraid of anything, if she is not interested in me and want someone else, I will not care, therefore she is happy I do not care, but with you I don’t let it happen, I know you and I know your reputation. I already met many girls who suffered for you and Fany will be no more of these and while she is single I will try something with her. Are you understand me? – Hyo said it grabbing me by the collar.

- LOOSE ME! Don’t touch me again because I will not answer for the consequences. Let's see Hyo, let’s see.

She left class and then immediately I saw Yuri come.

- Tae! What was that? Why are you like this with this girl, fighting to your cousin. Calm down, friend, calm.

- Yuri, don’t know what to do, it never happened to me, it's all very new and complicated, seem to be on automatic for her ... if she is cold to me I instantly feel sad if she smiles I admiring like a silly. Often I don’t realize I'm going to her. aiiiiiish! why it had to happen?

- Yeah, Tae.. the world goes round, I never thought one day I’ll see you like this. Don’t be offended.

- You will also not far behind, and the ice princess? You're in love with her.

- Please Tae, I in love? No way.

- Okay, so I can call her iceberg ...

- ALREADY SAID TO YOU DO NOT CALL HER SO !!!

- After mean to tell me that your’re not in love.

- You going to the cafeteria or not?

- Let’s go.

We arrived in the cafeteria and it was packed.

- TAE, YURI !! Sit here!

- Hi Soo, hi Yoona ... – I spoke and saw Hyo sitting.

- Girls, I will go out, I have some things to do, see you in class Yuri and Soo. Yoong, see you in training, bye.

- Bye, Hyo – all spoke except me.

- What went on Hyo? ... Aish, everybody is very strange lately – Yoona said.

- Girls, will you to the party on Saturday? I spoke to Hyuna by little and she showed me the menu of what will be served, yummy, a lot and a lot of good things, I will make party with the food.

- You just think about it right, Soo. lol, I will ...

- I will also – I interrupted Yuri – Sure I will be there – I looked at where Pany sat and watched her with three other girls besides Jessica. . Hyo is approaching their table, I have to do something, I'm in disadvantage in that. Hyo has until permission to call her Pany.

 

POV Tiffany

Once the first classes ended indicating the break I got up heading toward the cafeteria, I asked if Hyo accompanied us, but she said she'd pick a material. I went out with Sica. When we arrived in the cafeteria I saw Sunny, Nicole and Seo sitting. As soon as they saw us Sunny and Seo waved to us to sit with them.

- Hi girls! - Sunny spoke.

- Good morning unnies. Sitting - the always polite Seo, she’s cuteness.

- Hello, how was your class, Seo? – I asked, after all Seo is in another class.

- Were great and your unnie?

- Yes, gave to support hahaha – I talked and all laughed, less Nicole, why?

- Nicole!

- Uh, oh, hi Tiffany. Sorry. I was distracted.

- Hi, are you ok?

- Yes, yes - she seemed to be uncomfortable.

- Nicole is anyway, Fany, but tell me, how was the singing lesson yesterday? Seo told me that you two are doing this activity too – Sunny said pointing to me and Sica.

We were talking about various subjec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter