What I did?

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

After taking Pany I went running home to shower and eat something, after all done I had to go straight to Appa’s  company, he wants to show me some documents, the new aircraft projects. When I arrived I could see him talking to some employees, I preferred to wait he finish.

- Appa, you wanted to show me some documents, here I am, but do not forget, I have class soon.

- I know my angel, is fast.

Appa entered the office and he began to show the new handsets to be launched next month, the papers showed all, the design, all the technology that the device behaves ... really spectacular, it's amazing how they always exceeding the level every year, it is hard to believe how a small, thin device can have as many functions.

- That is it, my angel, as you can see we are already producing, even at the end of this month we will be promoting these devices, I will like your presence in most of the events will be important for your future and want everyone to know the future president of the company YSG Electronics (Young Star Group Electronics).

- Yes Appa, we will have to see if I will be available in the days, but that we will see further ahead. Now I have to go Appa, if not I will be late.

- Ok my angel, then we'll talk more about it, good class.

- Thanks, appa. Bye.

- Bye honey!

Leaves the company and went straight to school.

 

POV Tiffany

All mom told me not stop to pass through my mind, will be me the girl whom Tae is in love? I do not want to create expectations and then disappoint me.

I arrived at school and went straight to my first class, but stopped midway when I saw Sica talking to Yuri, I wonder what they are talking about. Sica does not seem that happy, but this is normal from Sica, she is in love with Yuri, but the fact that she is a player leaves Sica very angry hehe.

I watched them from afar ... WHAT? ... Yuri knelt, seriously? Hehehe Sica, what you said? I saw Yuri raise all happy, kiss Sica’s hand and go out jumping for joy, what happened?

- Sica!

- Fany ?!

- Stop everything, what happened between you and yuri?

- Let's go to class, the way I telling you.

 

POV Jessica

I came to class corner and was strolling the halls, after all was still early to class. It was quiet until someone approached.

- Hi princess! - Jung easy, you have to be strong.

- What do you want, Yuri?

- Only you give me a chance, I want to go on a date with you - why does she do this to me? She wants to play with my feelings?

- I told you not, Yuri.

- Come on, princess, I know that underneath all this coldness has a loving girl, kind ... I'm just asking to go on a date with you, get better acquainted, nothing too much – nothing too much? Coming from you Yuri is hard to believe.

- I told you, Kwon, with me this little game does not work.

- I'm not playing, Jessica. I want to meet you, want you to take this bad impression of me.

- Bad impression? I regret that your true personality is bad, this is not just a print, Yuri, that's what you are.

- And what am I to you?

- A player, naughty, who thinks only of playing with the girls’ feelings, self-centered ...

- Ok, Jessica, I get it ... but I'm not like that .. – why she looks sad? Oh my heart – Ok it may seem so, but who knows me knows I'm really not like that, Sica.. oh! Sorry.. Jessica. I want to show the true Yuri, so I'm asking you to a date.

- ... – I don’t know what to say, had never seen her so off guard, she always seemed arrogant, even knowing her a few days, I am speechless and OMG! Even more speechless by what she just did, she knelt? Oh no, don’t do that with my heart, Yuri.

- Please Jessica, I only ask you one chance, just one ... want to go on a date with me? – And now what do I do? Kwon Yuri one of the most popular girls from school is kneeling asking me to go on a date with her. I looked around and saw some girls passing by in the hallway, but stopped to look at what happened, she did not care about it?

- Ok, Yuri, a chance, ok? ... now up there, everybody is looking – she happily posed, took my hand, kissed it.

- Thank you princess, you will not regret it – I hope not, Yuri, she said and left jumping, hahaha not avoided smiling with this scene, I thought it’s so lovely.

- Sica!

- Fany ?!

 

POV Tiffany

- That's what happened - we were in the class and Sica told me everything that happened between her and yuri, wooooow, did not imagine that yuri do that lol.

- Wow, Sica, will be she's in love with you?

- Oh, please fany, she's Kwon Yuri, player, as player, player always.

- Aish Sica, give her a chance, if she is really plan to change?... her friend is changing for someone, why did not she do the same? – I said it and lowered my head, not avoided being sad to know that other girl may have stolen my Tae’s heart.

- How so, fany? How so her friend is changing for someone?

- Tae..Taeyeon, she told me that she is in love with a girl and was changing for this girl.

- For Real? When she told you that?

- Remember I told you earlier that my driver came to pick me up? - She nodded - So he did not come, mom needed him, I had to go take a bus, but at the point Taeyeon went with her car and asked to take me home, I refused at first, but she insisted so much that I ended up going and on the way home she told me that she fell in love and ended with the her dates because she want to change for that person.

- Wow! She said who is it?

- Don’t.

- Why didn’t you ask?

- Aish first mom, now you?

- What's with your mom?

- I told her everything, she left me with no exit and ended up confessing, mom saw me with Taeyeon in the driveway when she arrived, became suspicious and decided to fill me with questions, I ended up confessing, mom also asked if I asked who it was the person for whom Taeyeon fell in love, but of course not, was already sad to think that Tae fell in love with another imagine to know who it is.

- You are silly, fany!

- Aish not treat me like that, Sica.

- What fany? You do not realize how she is with you, how she was when you rejected her, the almost kiss you had?

- How so, Sica?

- Oh, where is my smart friend, is that love who made you so silly? ... come on fany, these signs say who she can be in love is ... you! - WHAT? Me? First mom, now Sica telling me this, I'm beginning to believe that may be true.

- I don’t want to raise expectations and then disappoint me, Sica.. so did not want to draw conclusions.

- I understand fany, we will do the following, as this danshin may be in love with you, I will give a respite to her and let her get close to you, she do not try anything funny that she will do with me, but ... back, let's look at her attitudes,where is the fany observer I know?

- Ok, let's do this - I began to hope that the person for whom Tae fell in love can be me, awn~ that joy hehe.

- You better start watching from now – Sica spoke pointing at something.

- What? - I said and so I turned I saw Tae enter, how beautiful she is, my heart always accelerates when I see her ... please sir, make that is me the girl that Tae is in love.

 

POV Taeyeon

On the way to class I met Yuri that as soon as I saw came running to hug me ... did not understand what was happening to her then she tell me ... wow! Then the ice princess gave in? If the ice princess gave a chance to Yuri then Pany can give me a chance too? I'm excited now, I'll call her to a date too.

I came in class and my goddess was already there, how beautiful, soon you will be my angel and I your, of course lol. The teacher began to teach the lesson.

- Excuse Mrs. Choon Hwa, I had to do a few things before coming.

- Alright Miss Lee, can sit – was the IU, her name is Lee Jieun, but all call her IU. She came over to me and sat next to me, oh, Pany is next here, I can not show too much attachment to IU.

- Hi tae! - She spoke softly just I hear.

- Hi IU ..... I wanna talk to you after class.

- Right!

I have to finish it.

- Tae dear, could you sing something for us? - the teacher called me, Yes, she is like a mother to me, she is very kind and I told her to call me Tae, Miss Kim is much formality for me lol.

- All right teacher. I would help to accompany me, someone to play the keyboard.

- Ok, Tae .... sunny, I know that you are good on the keyboard, could you help Tae?

- Oh, of course teacher – Sunny is a classmate, both here and in the morning classes, don’t know much of her, she has been very friend with Pany, Sunny looks good, has a funny way.

- Sunny, I'll play this song, you can keep up with me?

- Yes Taeyeon, I know the music, is very beautiful hehe.

- Yes lol.

We settled, sunny started playing, ready, now is my time ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter