Tears of love

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

POV Taeyeon

It's been three classes and Tippany not look at me, I did not understand why, I need to talk to her ... the bell rang indicating the break, tippany and jessica quickly left the room without giving me chances to talk to her I got up and went into the refectory with Yuri.

As we arrived the place was already packed, I could see tippany in line to get something to eat, so I decided to make it a reason to talk to her.

- Yuri, I'll get something to eat, you want something? - I spoke.

- No, I'll sit there with the girls - Yuri spoke, I looked where she told me, where she was going to sit down and saw sooyoung, yoona and Hyoyeon.

- Okay, I'll be back.

I headed towards the line, I did not need to stay in it, but wanted to talk to my goddess ... I passed a girl who was in line behind tippany and spoke ...

- Get out, now I belong here.

- Sorry Miss Kim, thought you were going straight ahead - the girl said.

- No, decides to get in line too, but I want to stay here.

- All right.

Once I settled in line I decided to start a conversation with tippany .....

- Hi tippany, are you okay? – ! was because of this what you came Kim? Be a man, hahaha oops. Be directly, I do not really know me, I always know what to say to a girl, now I'm all nervous not knowing what to do?

- Ah! Hi! All right - again cold to me?

- A beautiful girl like you do not have to wait in line, come with me, I'll take you there in front - That Kim, that's it, now yes.

- Take me there in front? But then I would be sticking the queue - she said.

- No problem, I have a lot of influence here, no one would care.

- Of course, how you did just now with that poor girl to taking her place? – Wow! she told that glaring at me.

- It-is-she will not .... care about it - aish, come on Kim, stop stuttering! –  Tippany! Why are you so cold to me? I said something wrong?

- Does not matter, Kim Taeyeon.

- Tippany, can call me Taeyeon, or even tae.

- No thanks, I prefer to call you that way, leaves to your girlfriend call you Tae.

- Girlfriend? What girlf....

- Next – I was interrupted by the cashier asking to the next pass of the queue. But what that girlfriend tippany talking about? ...... oh no, she's talking about gyuri of course. Gyuri kissed me in the class today, she must have seen. ! you really are different from all girls, Phany. phany? Yeah, the thing is getting would be.

She was making the request when I decide to do something, I will not give me up so easily, I'm Kim Taeyeon ....

- Let me pay for you.

- No need, thank you, I have Money.

- Please pany – I spoke make some aegyo, I'm not good at it, not like doing it, but do not know because it happened so spontaneous, aish pany, you make me feel and do so many things that I never felt before and did. She was looking at me surprised.

- Here Miss, was by 9.50.

- Here, thanks Kim Taeyeon, but as I said do not need. Save money for your sweetheart. bye - I was rejected? What was that? And Why is she saying that I have a girlfriend? Ain! phany, what are you doing to me?

- Miss Kim? Miss Kim? Will ask something? - I looked to the side and saw that I was next.

- Sorry, yes.

 

POV Tiffany

- Sica, I'll get something to eat, you want something?

- Only one juice, orange, please. I'll be sitting here waiting.

- Okay, I'll go and I'll be back.

I headed towards the line. I was waiting for my time when I hear a familiar voice, is she, is Taeyeon, do not turn fany, hold the pose, she has a girlfriend. I tried to focus on what she was talking ...... she is sending the girl out of line? what is it? That arrogant and uneducated, then it must be these popular girls who think they can do everything and have worldwide, ahhhh yes and that her friend, Yuri must be her group, of course, yesterday she was surrounded by girls, , are playgirls, aish Taeyeon, why I had to fall in love with you, why so irresistible?

- Hi tippany, are you okay? - She spoke to me, I have to be strong, I can not resist, I'm not like these s that fall at her feet, do not share what's mine, if she thinks she's going to use me, wrong.

- Ah! Hi! All right – that Hwang! polite however cold, those years with the Sica were worth hehe.

- A beautiful girl like you do not have to wait in line, come with me, I’ll take you there in front - aii Tae! Why you has to do this to me? Calm down tiffany, she takes me there in front? Jump the queue? I'm not like that, I will not get into your little game Taeyeon.

- Take me there in front? But then I would be sticking the queue - I said. I was already starting to get angry.

- No problem, I have a lot of influence here, no one would care.

- Of course, how you did just now with that poor girl to taking her place? - Can not stand that kind of people.

- It-is-she will not .... care about it - oh, of course, you know very well what it feels right - Tippany! Why are you so cold to me? I said something wrong? - Awn tae, do not say it, why you has to be beautiful, y, cute? I need to control myself and not get away from focus, I have to be strong.

- Does not matter, Kim Taeyeon - this, I have to treat her as formal as possible, do not want intimacy.

- Tippany, can call me Taeyeon, or even tae - as I wanted tae, but you do not deserve.

- No thanks, I prefer to call you that way, leaves to your girlfriend call you tae – do not forget that she was kissing yesterday and today with that .

- Girlfriend? What girlf .... - she was talking when she was interrupted, still makes clueless? Girlfriend? Oh okay ... of course, she must have 10, 15 or even 20 girlfriends, right?

- Next – so I decided to make my request, talk to her is torture for me, especially for my heart.

- Let me pay for you - I will not fall into your charms, I will not.

- No need, thank you, I have money.

- Please pany - OH MY GOD, she said Pany and made a kind of aegyo, how can so cute!!! ... she's so flufly, i'm gonna die.

- Here Miss, was by 9.50 - tiffany quiet, calm, breathe and hold the pose.

- Here, thanks Kim Taeyeon, but as I said do not need, save money for your sweetheart, bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter