Ice Princess in Action

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

Damn, I was so close to kiss Pany, but that Ice Cube had to appear, almost die suffocated by her, luck that Tippany prevented, speaking in phany, she did not seem that would prevent the kiss, looked like she was going to give but what the hell, why Jessica had to show up?

As soon as they left I went looking for coach CL, I want to ask her a workout off today, I'm not head for training. I knocked on the door of the teachers room and to my luck coach is the only one in the room, but is to be expected, after all now is class time, other teachers will be in class, as the coach has only class with all the last time and the afternoon with the team, then she would be alone.  I asked permission to enter and she conceived.

- Excuse me, coach. I would like to talk to you.

- Of course, Tae. Why are you not in class?

- Well ... I'm not feeling well, I came to ask for you to release me to the training later, I promise compensate, but I'm not really good.

- Oh ... what happened?

- I’m not feeling well, I'm not sure, but I'm not well.

- I understand. Right, stay at home, I release you.

- Thanks, coach. I promise compensate later, see you.

- See you, Tae. Be sure to talk to the director.

- I know, bye.

Get out of the teachers room and drove me to director BoA’s room, again asked to come in and as I entered I reported my malaise to the director, she very kind as always, released me. I get out of school, got to my car and I start towards home.

- Tae, daughter, you arrived earlier.

- Yes, omma, I'm not feeling good, I asked for coach releasing me of training later too and she agreed.

- What are you have, dear? What happened?

- I can not say omma, I'm just not well, I have a headache, I will take a shower and get some sleep, maybe I’ll feel better.

- Yes, do it, when you wake up if still feeling bad call me to take some pills for you.

- Okay, omma.

- Ah! Tae!

- Yes omma!

- Should I called your father clearing your way to the meeting?

- Oh, I'd forgotten it, but not omma, the meeting is at 4pm, I believe that after sleep I'm already better. You do not have clear, I will, I promised Appa.

- I know my dear, but if you are not well your father will understand.

- Yes omma, but rest assured, I know I'll improve, just need a shower and get some sleep, I'll rise.

- Okay.

I went up, went straight to the bathroom really needed a shower as I finished it felt like I had taken a body weight, now just relax a little ... Pany by little I feel the taste of your lips, I hope to have another opportunity.

 

POV Yuri

Where's Tae? Aish that midget, she will see me. I called her, but did not answer, I sent messages, but did not answer, which gave this girl? The last class just finished, grabbed my backpack and left the room, who is ...? ... Again? What Hara want with my princess?

- Hey Hara, how have you been?

- Oh, hi Yuri, I'm fine and you? – I've been friends with Hara, but because I date with her cousin, which is like a big sister to her and then I did not care about her cousin and did not enter more contact, she did not speak to me anymore. She said I did her cousin suffer and that she would not forgive me for that. Nonsense, to which all this drama, right?

- I'm fine too – suddenly a nuisance silence.

- Well ... I have to go, Sica. Bye, Yuri – how is it? Sica? What is this intimacy with my princess?

- We talked more after Hara, see you – my princess spoke and so Hara retired she did the same, but ...

- Jessica! Can we talk?

- What do you want Yuri? – Now what? What I say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter