Disappointments

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

- Well, that's what Appa told me and that's exactly what I felt when I saw the Tippany the first time. So ... you felt the same for the iceberg?

- I ALREADY SAID TO YOU NOT CALLING HER THAT WAY, KIM !!

- Hey! Calm there, nervous girl. Sorry, okay?  I'll stop. But you did not answer my question, felt or not the same as I tell you?

- Let it go Tae, do not want to think about it.

- Ahhhh, come Yuri, I was honest with you, what is? We are best friends, have not to hide things from me, no longer think about your reputation and think a little more in your feelings.

- If I say that I felt something by jessica, what changes?

- Oh, please Yuri, you happen ever felt so someone else?

- No, it's the first time!

- So this is something special that only happens when we fall in love.

- Aish, what will I do now, Tae?

- We have to win them, Kwon, will be good because you will be able to distract Jessica, so I can get to Pany.

- Ouch, I can not Tae. Let me think a little more. I can be that is confusing me, not stopped to think you may be confusing things?

- Aish Yuri, got tired of talking to you about it, ok, want to think? So think, but I know I'm not mistaking, I know what I want and what I want is Tippany, not only for one night, or for fun, I want her forever.

- Wow, I think I'll lose my player friend kkkk

- Oh, will get screwed Yuri!

- Calm down Tae, relax.

- I'm calm, I'm here trying to open your mind and you're doing little joke, but I will going home, I have a meeting with IU later.

- Oh, just now was just saying that your are totally in love with Tiffany, who wants to stay with her forever and now will get out with IU?

- Actually not wanted to go, but I know it will be challenging to get Pany, mainly because of that ice..sorry.. because of  Jessica, then I will take this meeting as if it were the last of my free days hahahaha.

- kkkk Tae, only yourself. I'm going home too, want to give a relaxed, today the day was busy. See you tomorrow and ....

- Yul my love, you will not go now?

- I'll Bora, you can go ahead, I reach you, beautiful.

- Ok, see you tomorrow Tae.

- Up to Bora.

- Yes, as I was talking, see you tomorrow and good date hehe, come to your senses, despite knowing that you have not at hahhahahha. Bye ...

- Argh your bastard. YOU PAY ME, KWON !!

I said goodbye to Yuri and headed towards the exit. I took my car, I start towards my house.

As soon as I got home I went up to my room, had to do a math exercise that teacher passed before going to my "date" lol.

 

POV Tiffany

I got home and was exhausted, today was a very busy day, many revelations, many feelings, too complicated.

- Dear, why not come home for lunch?

- Oh, sorry mom! I ended up going to Sica’s house, there I went to school for extra activities, sorry have not connected to inform.

- Ok, well my angel. Now go up, bathe and arrange.

- Arrange? To what omma?

- Your father has a party tonight with some potential parteners members, the family has to go, as your sister is studying in Paris, so let's you and me, while your father and brother are still in business and from there they go.

- Oh, ok, I'll rise.

Ouch, I have to go right? I'm so tired. Do what right?

So I was ready I went down.

- Omma! I'm ready. What time we have to be there?

- 7:30pm, my angel! I'm going, just a moment.

- Ok!

It was already 6:55pm, as the hours go by fast. Omma came from the kitchen and so we left the driver was already waiting for us. Got in the car and headed to our destination.

 

Yuri POV

Since I got home I stop not to think about what Tae told me, am I in love with my ice princess? Hehe yes, this is the new name of my princess, an ice princess, face and body of a princess, but with a cold personality as ice haha, but that makes her so beautiful * sigh * ... Let me take a bath to relax, I'm thinking of each thing huh.

Once I finished bathe and put a simple outfit I hear my omma call.

- Yuri! Yuri my black! Yuri! Come down here! - Aish omma until you now with these ideas of black thing and such.

- WAIT OMMA! I’M COMING!

I ran after all was not sure what it was, will that is urgent.

- Ok, ok, I'm here, what is it?

- Oh daughter, has anyone here who came to see you - how so? Aish, omma loves to do these things.

- Hi yul !! I came to ask if you do not like to go out, I could not ask you in school because I was so busy.

- Oh, hi Kahi! - This is Park Kahi, studied in the same school that I study, but it's hard to find, it is in another class and also travel a lot because she is a model.

- I'll leave your alone girls, I'm packing some things, it was good to see you kahi, even more, treat her well yul - and so omma left, yes, omma worships kahi, says she is the perfect daughter in law, beautiful , polite, intelligent, and insisting me to date seriously with her.

- See you soon, Mrs. Kwon ..... so yul.. you want to go out?

- Ok, let's go, let me get a coat.

- I'll be waiting for you.

It !! I thought I would rest, but it seems my night will give a busy lol.

 

POV Jessica

That stressful day, classes, that danshin and Yuri with their es. Now the only thing I want is sleep, sleep and sleep.

- Dear Sica!

- Omma ?!

I opened the door and I see my mother.

- Omma, what is it?

- Honey, get ready, we go to Mr. Hwang’s party, he invited your father and us.

- Party? Of Mr. Hwang? Why Fany not tell me anything?

- It must be because she did not know, Mr. Hwang informed us now, this party we will meet many famous people, will be good for your father make contacts for our models agency.

- Aiish omma, I want to sleep !!

- When we get back you do it honey.

- And when we go back? Midnight? I'm out.

- No, tomorrow is still Wednesday, many go to work, children to school, so will last until 10pm, so it will start at 7:30pm, then let laziness and tidy, I'll be waiting downstairs with your sister and father.

Aish, party? Leave sleeping? Actually today is not my day.

 

POV Taeyeon

I arrived in front of the building where IU lives in time. She was coming down while I waited outside leaning against the car.

- Tae !! - She advanced in my arms and gave me a peck.

- Hi beautiful, let’s go?!

- Where are you taking me?

- I did not think much today, we will dine at Mr. Im’s restaurant and then we could walk at a park that has next to the restaurant before returning home. Sorry, but I can not do anything more than that, I had no time to think of something else.

- No, Tae. I loved the idea. Mr. Im’s restaurant is the best and walk in the park will be great so we can talk a little.

- Okay, so let's go.

I opened the passenger door for her and then went to my side and went in. I give match and a few minutes after, we arrived.

 

POV Tiffany

We arrived at the party and had a lot of people, I was not head to the party, greeted some people and went to sit. Soon see Sica get in with parents and her sister, Yup! Then Sica came? Now I have someone talk to.

- Hey Sica! Sit here.

- Fany Why you did not tell me about this party? So I would have arranged a hotel room for me to spend the night and to sleep, I invent omma that I was doing work in a friend’s house and ready, night of peace!

- Hey, do not come with this bad mood, and I didn’t know about this party also, rather be at home resting.

- Ok, ok Fany, sorry if I exaggerated a little.

- A little?!

- Sorry, ok? It's over?

We spent much of the party talking, eating and drinking.

- Sica, I'll get some air on the balcony - we were in a ballroom of a hotel and had a balcony that had a view of a park.

- I'll go with you!

- Aaaa, fresh air, I love - I said.

- This just gives me more sleep hehe.

- Haha aish Sica, you and that your..... - can not be, I'm seeing right? It's Taeyeon and that IU walking the streets? Why have to chase me here?

- Fany? What? ..... Oh no, oh no, Fany, leaves that hells danshin go. See? You said I was not to give matter to her, she is a player, Fany. She does not want compromise with anyone, you deserve someone better.

Was sad, a tear insisted on leaving, but Sica is right, Taeyeon will not use me, not really .... ouch, they are kissing, stop, I do not want to see this.

- You're right Sica, come on, come enjoy a bit of the party.

And so we enter, in the background I was saddened by what I saw, but enough of that, I have to forget about it.

 

POV Taeyeon

We finished dinner and decided to stroll around the park, IU asked us to be soon because she wanted to get more of that time alone with me before returning home. We were holding hands walking the streets until we found a bench.

- Hmm Tae, I'm so glad you called me to go out today, thank you.

- No need to thank, IU. I hope you enjoyed.

- Of course, I like, Tae, only to be with you I'm already happy.

As soon as she finished speaking she was approaching my face, I did nothing, I stood, she was inches from me and said ...

- I missed you so much, I missed so much your kiss.

Thus breaking the small distance between us that sealed our lips, little by little she was wrapping her arms around my neck indicating she wanted more than just a touch of lips, after all I was still static instinctively grabbed her around the waist and decided to further deepen the kiss, no longer just a sim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter