Revelations part 1

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Tiffany

I ran, ran as fast as I could and when I realized I was outside the school, specifically in a garden, sat on a bench and lowered my head, I decided to cry all I had to cry here, do not want to show me weak in front of others. I did not think that love could be so painful. My omma, movies always told beautiful stories about love, which is something magical that makes you happy, but look at me .... I'm sitting here in a bench of the school garden, crying for a girl I met yesterday, but already made me feel many things in two days ever experienced feeling love, passion, anger, possession, hatred. Why it had to happen to me? Why just me? I need to forget Taeyeon, it’s in her face that she did not want anything serious with anyone, much less me, a girl she met yesterday.

I was lost in my thoughts when I feel someone sit, I raised my head slowly for fear of someone wanting to bother me, but for my luck was my best friend, Sica, always by my side, she suddenly hugs me, I felt so comfortable and started crying again .... after a few minutes Sica turns away and says ...

- Fany, we know each other since chilldhood, never left without saying anything at each other, you know you can count on me, so I think you owe me explanations now ... what's going on?

- You're right Sica, we never hide anything at each other, I excuse not tell before but I was still confused about what's going on, I tells you ... I me-fe-fell in love with someone – phew ! barely out –  but this one hurt my feelings ... – I was talking and Sica stops me.

- In love? By whom? Who is doing this to you? I promise I will end this one, argh. who may be doing this with my friend ....

- Calm Sica, I do not want you end up with anyone, relax.

- Ok fany, but I've never seen you like this.

- I know, I never felt so too, but I just keep the conversation if you promise me you will not try anything against the person I fell in love ... you promise?

- Okay, okay fany, I promise, but continue, who is?

- Well ... this person whom since I saw made my heart race, but making me suffer ...

- Fast with this, fany!

- Hey, calm down girl, I'll tell you.

- Sorry fany!

- Okay, but ... it's tae.. Taeyeon.. is Kim Taeyeon! - Sica was surprised, I suppose, but then she changed her expression to a cold one, oh no, hellsica showed up!

- That playgirl! Hells! Why doing this with my friend? I'll get over it, these playgirls, ugh, hate !!

- Hey, hey, hey, sica, sica, stop. you promised you would not do anything against her.

- ! Okay, but what will you do?

- I do not know, it hurts. Know? see her with others, know that she is a player.

- I understand - wait, sica sighed?

- Sica, something is going on with you?

- Well fany, since you had the nerve to tell me this, I think I should do the same.

- You fell in love with tae also? - Suddenly I start crying again.

- Calm fany, hold, I don’t say anything. first stop crying, I'm not in love with this dirty player, short, garden midget.....

- Stop calling her that, Sica. stop it!

- Sorry, but.. not for this player ..for another player, Taeyeon’s friend.... Yuri - wow! Sica in love with a sad look now? Many revelations today hehe.

- Wow Sica, I think that we were not lucky on the first love hehe.

- Lol true fany, but we have to return to the class, the next class is about to start.

- Sica!

- Yup ?!

- I would not go to class, not after having cried so much. look my state! I owe this all red, puffy face, do not want anyone to see me like that, much less Taeyeon.

- Ok, you want to go home? We can talk to director BoA, we say that you are not feeling well.

- Yes, yes, that, but you do not prefer to go to class? I do not want you to miss class because of me.

- But of course I will not stay in the class, fany, you're my best friend. I would not be comfortable in the class after all that happened, I will with you .... Let's go to my house, my father is working and my mother left.  will be good because no one will be asking questions about what happened to you.

- That's why you're my best, Sica. thank you, yes, let's go to your house, do not want my mom see me like this.

And so we left the garden toward the BoA principal's office. We talked to her, Sica invented that I was on my period, I was very colicky and had no head to class, the very kind lady BoA released the two of us. Okay, now I feel more relieved to tell that to Sica, now is wait and see what will happen.

 

POV Taeyeon

The break went fast. I looked at the table where tippany was before and saw that she was no longer there. I have to stop it, she can not invade my thoughts as well.

I went to class, I sat in my seat, I realized that the place that Pany was with her friend was empty, but where is she?

Suddenly enters her friend, Jessica, I think that's her name. She talk to the teacher, then come to the place wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter