Feelings

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

The training was quiet even though it was more intensive because of the holidays, but nothing unusual, I was already used to it.

I looked at the outside of the court to see the beautiful girl of y curves called tippany and ... where is she? When she left? I was so focused on training that did not even notice when she left :( so wanted to take another look at that face and gorgeous body ... but tomorrow I'll see her in class.

Now I have to go home and get ready to go out with gyuri.

 

POV Yuri

I was on the court warming up when I see Gyuri pass, one of the "girlfriends" of Tae, I look out of the court and see my princess Jessica, beautiful as ever, she's looking at me?

I'm not too long checking my princess because my "fans" arrived kkkk was a section of kisses, hugs, how are you, I miss you too and stuff, until the teacher says return to training and punish me and Tae twenty laps on the court, all because of Kim, after I catch you Taeyeon.

As I began to circle the block I could see the princess Jessica rush, why? Did something happened? I was worried, but should not be anything too, it must be late for some activity, it must be so, it must have been late to have been admiring me kkkk yes Kwon, you're awesome.

The training was quiet, the meeting also and I went home, rest for tomorrow's more.

 

POV Tiffany

Damn, I left running the court, after Sica realize I was crying. Now she will not rest until she know the truth and how she knows me well, will not be any excuse she will believe.

- Wait fany. What's gotten into you? Why are you crying? - Sica reached me and started talking.

- Do not want to talk now, Sica. Let's go home, I'm tired.

- Fany, you know, I'm your friend, something is going on, you can count on me you know it.

- I know Sica, but I'm tired, then I'll tell you.

- Okay, you promise to tell me then?

- I promise.

Ready. By now I was free of questioning, I was really tired. After every class, have come over here and seen that scene: # .... I have a headache, I better go home, take a shower and sleep, tomorrow I'll have to go back :( I'm actually not more interested in it.

How I wish I had not known her ; -;

 

POV Taeyeon

I woke up, I went down for coffee, now no need to wait Yuri, her car is already ready, so no need to rush hahahaha.

The meeting yesterday with gyuri was quiet, but I confess that my thoughts were elsewhere ......

flashback

- Taeee, punctual as always, right love? - Gyuri said running and hugging me.

- Come on? - I spoke.

- Of Course. Let me say goodbye to omma.

I waited leaning against my car door, she arrived, I opened the passenger side door for her to sit and then I came in.

- It will take me where my love?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter