Revelations part 2

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

I went home still with what Jessica had told me in the room on the head, why she was so thick with me and still telling me worry about my es? And Tippany, would she okay? Aish, all these questions, I will try to relax a little, after all later I have to go back to school, today I have singing lessons, this is another activity I do. Ah! I can not forget the meeting today with IU, ouch, nor am more than willing to go, what's happening to me? I better stop thinking about it, my head is hurting.

I got home, parked the car and went in.

- Tae daughter, your father wants to see you, he is in his office - my omma said, yeah, my father never stops working, had to have a home office hahaha. I knocked on the door, he invited me.

- Hi Appa, omma said you wanted to see me.

- Yes my dear, sit down here - he pointed to a chair in front of his desk.

- Yeah...?!

- Well dear, you know you who will assume the presidency of our company, after all your brother did not want to follow in the business district, is with this idea of ​​doing theater and such – yes, my brother, a year older than me, want to be an actor. At the beginning my Appa was against it, but eventually accepted, and for those Who left the responsibility to the future take over from Appa? Kim here, I, but do not complain, I am happy to Appa trust me, Appa company is focused on the technological branch, produces televisions, cell phones and computers, is the largest of Seoul, Yuri’s father is my appa’s partner, and is vice president of the company.

- I know Appa.

- As I had told you, wish you were more often the company, participate in some meetings, you can go after your soccer practice or after singing lesson, has not willed problem, but I wanted you already started to familiar with the company, you already aged for it.

- Rest assured Appa, just tell me when you have meetings and I'll be there.

- I knew I could count on you dear. Will do something tonight? Wanted to show you some of the new mobile devices that are intended to launch next month.

- Sorry Appa, I have a date with IU tonight, but if is something urgent I can cancel.

- No, honey, it's not urgent, I can show you other time, can go have fun, IU is a good girl, you should bring her to dinner one of these days.

- Thanks Appa, but you know she's not my girlfriend right?

- I know my angel, but by the way, when you go seriously dating a girl? You are growing, will become president of a large company, will be respected, you know that the spree will end and you will have to marry – ouch my Appa with this wedding story again – IU is a good girl, she would a great wife. I know it's good hanging around, no commitment, enjoy, stay with some girls, I understand you, seriously, when I was younger I was like you, but then I met your mother, was the same age as you, it was love at first, it was hard to grasp at first that I had fallen in love, after all I like partying, staying with many girls, but gradually realized that my heart had been hooked by a girl, now woman, beautiful, educated, wonderful that gave me three beautiful children.

Appa talking, do not know why but I instantly thought of Tippany, but what is happening to me?

- Appa! How did you find out you was in love with omma?

- It took a while to fall record, but I fell in love with her the first day I saw her, I had changed here with my parents, my father was offered a job here in Seoul, so we moved, I, omma, Appa and your aunt, was my first day in a new school, so I came in the room and saw your omma my heart fluttered at once, my hands began to sweat, my breathing was excited, I was nervous to introduce myself ... was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and then I became her friend, get closer, of course that at first it was hard, she did not trust me, for my fame to stay with all girls, but little by little I gained her confidence and getting closer, that's when discovering that loved your omma and did not want to never break apart with her.

Wow, Appa seemed to be talking about me when I saw Tippany, but what I'm thinking? Aish, I fell in love with her? No, can not be, we met yesterday.

- Daughter, promise me something.

- What Appa?

- What if one day you feel it you will not ignore those feelings and will conquer the woman who made you so, because this is love my angel, you can not ignore the love, you promise? - But what Appa saying? How do I do this? Oh my God, I fell in love with Pany? If I promise that to Appa I'll have to get to win Pany, because after all I felt all that he spoke ago with Pany. Oh God, help me!

- Ok Appa, I promise, I now have to go, I have singing lesson this afternoon.

- Okay my angel, good class and good date, and do not forget what I told you - Appa said winking at me. And now what do I do?

I'd better take a shower, have lunch and go back to school, i will not be late, then think about it.

I arrived at school and saw IU coming my way.

- Hi Tae! Accompanying me to the room? - Yes, IU is of singing class too.

- Of course beautiful, come on.

We entered the school and headed towards the room, so I came I saw Tippany, how she was beautiful, good that she's here, and well, after her friend to be rude with me and she did not attend class, I thought that something bad happened, but what good does not, she was sitting on a bench, * sigh *, suddenly appa’s words comes to my mind, as he described that he fell in love with omma... oh Pany, you will be able to steal my heart? How am I going to win your? After all you are different from all the girls I've ever met. I'd better sit down and pay attention in class, then solve it later.

POV Tiffany

Ain Taeyeon why you had to show up in my life? It will be very difficult to forget her, a part of me does not want to, but reason tells me to forget, * sigh * how complicated is love.

Teacher Choon Hwa began to teach the class, as it had some new students, just like me and Sica the teacher decided to explain all the theoretical part. As soon as she finished the first part, she called Tae, ops, Taeyeon to sing something, oh my god! She will sing, I will be able to hear you sing ... Hwang relax, relax, it's hard to be cool, I wanted to be like Sica, do not know how she manages. Taeyeon grabbed a guitar and started singing a song, oh god! A romantic music, she began to sing ...

My scrunched up feelings keep seeping out oh
I try to hide and cover it but it all comes out oh
As I see you, who I can’t touch
I hide because my small shadow might be seen
Oh, with trembling steps, I carefully approach you
Oh, the closer I get to you
Somehow the more I’m afraid that
you’ll get farther away

One, Two, my heart Three, Four, my breath Five,
Six, my entire body walks, only seeing you

The more I cover up my two eyes
I see you clearer (It’s you, it’s you)
The more I block my ears,
I hear you all day

It’s so hard to read your eyes
All day I’m cautious around you

Oh, with trembling steps,
I carefully approach you again
Oh, please come closer
so you can see my love

One, Two, my heart Three, Four, my breath Five,
Six, my entire body walks, only seeing you
One, Two, even now Three, Four, even today Five,
Six, even tomorrow, walk toward me

Again today, I walk toward you with tearful steps
I wait for the day that I will touch your heart
For the day you will hold me in your embrace
I need you hey

Oh, with trembling steps, I carefully approach you
Oh, the closer I get to you Somehow the more I’m afraid

Oh, with trembling steps,
I carefully approach you again
Oh, please come closer
so you can see my love

One, Two, my heart Three, Four, my breath Five,
Six, my entire body walks, only seeing you
One, Two, even now Three, Four, even today Five,
Six, even tomorrow, walk toward me

Taetiseo – Baby Step.

OH MY GOD !!! I'm going to die of heart attack. Why she sang it looking at me? Why not taken her eyes away from me? Simply she sang the whole song with her eyes fixed on me, ouch, that look. My heart is a thousand, million, trillion per minute, breathe, breathe, calm Tiffany, you need to calm down.

- Very good Taeyeon! You can sit. Girls! Jessica, Tiffany some of you would like to sing something? I would at least hear the voice of one of you so we can work on your strengths - aiin my heart, I'm nervous, do not know if I can.

- Fany, you could go, I am not interesting today, please friend – Sica spoke with some aegyo.

- Okay, okay, I will. Teacher Choon Hwa, I will.

- Ok Ms. Hwang, want to catch any instruments?

- I would like to play the piano.

- Yes, feel free, can accommodate.

- Thank you teacher.

I sat, I knew which song to sing, I will sing Love Sick (TaeTiSeo). Do not know why, but Taeyeon sat in a chair in front of the piano, not too distant, ouch, she'll be there? I can not sing, I will have a heart attack. Breathe, breathe ....

 It was the first time feeling like this
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?
In front of you, I become ice
I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words
You might have thought
that I was stupid
Why did you make me like this

Give it back to me,
my heart that you took without knowing
Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter