What I'm feeling

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Tiffany

We arrived at school, we were down when I spot a sports car park ... who is inside? ... OH MY GOD! It's Taeyeon, she drives? She is so y on that car, with an air of bad girl, Tiffany calm, quiet, need air..this girl is simply irresistible.

- Good morning girls - Yuri that just passed by me and Sica, said.

- Good morning Yuri - I said. She was with a girl, is it her girlfriend? Moreover, remembering yesterday, before I run out of the court Yuri was surrounded by girls, do not give it much thought because I was sad to have seen Taeyeon with another, aish, only to remember I beginning to get angry. Then Yuri is a playgirl? And if Taeyeon is also? then she would not want to know of relationship, would only use me.

- Fany! Fany! Wake up, let's go to the class – Sica called me, taking me out of those thoughts.

 

POV Jessica

As soon as we got off the car I could see a red sports car arrive, very beautiful. Oh no! It is the playgirl, breaks hearts, yes, after yesterday I named her in many ways, to me you will not use Yuri, I will not fall in your charms, even though they are irresistible and .... wait, she's with another girl? ! how many girls you go out Yuri? Who is this ? , now she kissing her. I turned my face, can not stand to see this. Fany has been very thoughtful, in the range she does not escape me.

- Good morning girls - poker face, still has the audacity to drive me the word, still looking at me in a sensual way, STOP JESSICA! I will not fall in your charms Yuri, I will not, I am not of those s you find around.

Fany answered, I did not say a word, just looked elsewhere when I realized she was away I returned my gaze to her and saw how she was going toward school, entrance hand in hand with that bitcdjjf, anger.

- Fany! Fany! Wake up, let's go to the class - Fany is very strange, was quiet a bit and now this with that sad face.

 

POV Taeyeon

I arrived at the school and parked my car before going out in the car I could see my beautiful goddess of sensual body outside, she was looking at here.

I went down, before entering school I took a look at Tippany, she seemed to be thoughtful. See you in class my goddess hehehe.

 

POV Yuri

I parked my car, I went down and opened the door to Bora.

- Thank you my prince - she said winking at me. I love it when she calls me that  way, sounds very y too.

- You’r welcome, beautiful – I took her hand and kissed while look at her. On impulse she pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter