Changes

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeyeon

I woke up to another day of classes, yesterday after relaxing I went to the meeting in the company and everything worked, thankfully, now is a new day, do not know how I will face that one ice cube that keeps interrupting my moments with Pany .... speaking about her, the fact that her does not show that would stop that kiss, almost kiss, right, if not for the iceberg... but it looked like it was in order and also that of my hopes that I can conquer her, must show that I will change, change for her. I think the first thing is that I have to finish with my dates lol, Pany always speaks of my dates, I think it bothers her, of course, a girl like Pany would never trust a player like me, but I need to change that.

I already was on my way to school, yesterday I received a few calls and messages of Yuri, but I was up for questions, I need to prepare myself for the rain of questions that she will do today.

So I got off the car I hear someone call me.

- Tae !!

- Oh, hi Gyuri!

- Tae~, why so cold to me? I miss you, why not attended the last class yesterday? – Aish, now I have to answer her questions?

- I'm not cold, Gyuri, I'm just tired, yesterday was a busy day and did not watch because I did not feel well, I went home to rest, but I had to go to a meeting of the company. I’ll go. See you in class.

- Taeeee, we are in the same class, why do not you join me? – I see Pany came out of the car, she can not see me with Gyuri if I want to show her that I'm changing, so I have to change it.

- Gyuri, have to solve a few things before entering class, I like to talk to you in break.

- Of course Tae, we talked in break.

- Ok - quickly said goodbye to gyuri, did not want the pany see me with her, pany could misinterpret the situation and all my chances with her decrease. I decided to enter.

 

POV Tiffany

Before leaving the car I could see Taeyeon with the Gyuri , how I still care about her? I thinking that something might have happened to Taeyeon and she appears today all happy with that , argh, how I am silly.

I got off the car and went to go to class.

 

POV Jessica

I arrived at school and saw fany, I called her, but what gave to this girl? She did not hear me, is she deaf? Aish Fany.

- Good morning, princess! - I do not believe, as soon have to face this player.

- I said I did not give you privacy to call me that Kwon! – I said going towards class, but this player seems to like to bother me, came after me.

- Don’t do this to me, beautiful. I'm just wanting to greet you and why I can not call you so? You are beautiful as a princess – awn~ stop, Yuri, my heart can not resist, I can not forget, she must do so this with all girls.

I stopped and stared.

- What do you want Kwon? You think I'm stupid? You think I do not know what you do it with all girls?

- To tell the truth I never called any girl princess, I have called them beautiful, babe, hot, naughty, but Princess is the first time ... for you to see how you are unique – OMG !! I do not know if I'm happy to her said that she never called any girl princess and I am unique or get angry with her confess that calls her es beautiful, delicious and such, argh.

- What an honor for me, do not even know how to thank – I said sarcastically.

- You're pretty tough, difficult to conquer, right? But it makes me even more curious to meet you.

- Ha-ha can take your horse of rain, Kwon. You do not have a chance with me – has 10000% chance, but if not player.

- Come on, give me a chance, I promise you will not regret, Jessica – why does she do this to me, God?

- I'm not your es, Yuri, leave me alone - I spoke and thought to get out, if she keep a little more I can give, but I feel she pulling me by the arm.

- Of course you're not, you're more special than them, much better ... jessica please, give me a chance - at that time I felt my legs tremble and my heart race.

- As you said, I am more special than them, then I am hard to win – I said pulling my arm, I can not be near her, I can’t, if not I will grab her.

- But I'll get, jessica, I will! – I heard her said before entering class.

 

Yuri POV

Wow, my princess is amazing, I love that her personality, I will conquer her, I will.

- Yuri!

- Tae ?! Where have you been? Did not attend the last class yesterday, did not attend training, did not answer my calls and messages, what happened?

- I was not feeling well, asked to release me of training and classes, so went home to rest.

- What happened?

- Remember I was yesterday talking to Pany? – I nodded – So, I was asking for a chance to meet her, I tried to confess my feelings, but she cut me all the time, when we were about to kiss the ice cube appears.

- Wait, you were going to kiss her? And I said to stop calling Sica like that!

- Yes, we almost kissed, but ... what's that with Sica?

- It is my princess’s name. I was talking to her before you come. She is hard to fall, did not give even a second, but I will not give up, I will conquer her.

- Hard to fall as an iceberg.

- Stop, Tae!

- Sorry, but ... then you are admitting that fell in love with her?

- Aish, Tae, everything is so confusing, but I think so, never felt like this and it makes me curious to know more about her, she can make me beg for she, imagine, I never begged for some girl, my princess is incredible.

- Haha yes, Kwon, you were hooked by love haha ... but you know that to achieve conquer her you will have to abandon your player’s life, right?

- How ?!

- Of course Kwon, jessica will not trust you, will not give you chances as know that you're go out with all girls, she will think that you only want her for fun.

- Yes, I’m not thought of that.

- You only want her for fun, Kwon?

- No tae, of course not ... Sica is special, it is the type of girl to make out serious ... oh god, what I just said?

- Hahahahaha you are in love, my dear Yuri, this is love - have to agree with tae, I think I fell in love for the ice princess, she makes me do everything.

- Tell me tae, and you, are you willing to let your life spree by tiffany? After all from what I saw she is not left behind Sica, she also seems hard on fall lol.

- Yes, she is, Yuri, but I thought about it and decided to have change for her, I will show her that I moved, I want her to trust me and do not think I want to use her. I set to talk to gyuri in the break, I will end ours dates, then I’ll talk to IU, only they, are the ones that I usually go out, the other do not need to say anything, since you ... think you'll need to hire a secretary to schedule a conversation with every girl you go out to you finish, because your list of girls should have more meters than my whole house kkkkkk.

- Ha-ha-ha Kim, very cute – I said sarcastically.

- well, ​​secretariat not, why is quite capable of you end up in bed with her kkkk.

- Already finish? No more "get bother Yuri" section?

- Hahaha let's go to class, Yuri.

 

POV Tiffany

The first classes passed quickly and when you least imagine the interval arrived. I went to the cafeteria with Sica, Sunny and Nicole, we met with Seo there and we were seated. I could see that Taeyeon go out with that Gyuri , argh, tired of me ,right? Now go have fun with that .

- Fany, are you ok?

- Ah, yes sunny, okay, what are you talking about?

 

POV Taeyeon

When I arrived in the cafeteria I called Gyuri to talk, needed to do finish that. We arrived in a corner, was empty due to all be in the cafeteria. Gyuri came giving kisses down my face, no, I did not come here for that.

- Gyuri! Gyuri, did not come here for that, I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter