Love at first sight

Your Love Is Enough For Me ( English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Tiffany

After three months of wonderful holiday, today begins my classes. By the way, in a new school. My father said that this is the best of Seoul and how he wants the best for me he transferred me. My best friend Jessica did her father transferred her too, not wanting to be separated from me, we've always been friends since childhood. Just as well, I will not face this alone.

I packed and went downstairs to wait for Sica that would come with the driver to take us to school.

 

- The coffee is on the table dear - my mother said.

 

As soon as I finished eating Sica appeared and we went to school. Minutes after we arrived, it was huge and beautiful the place, is not for less that is the best of Seoul, if not all of Korea.

 

 

- Glad you're here friend - I said.

 

- I say the same fany.

 

We walked in and went looking for the director to find out what room we would be.

 

 

POV Taeyeon

 

Ouch !! Today begins the lessons, unfortunately the holidays are over. I packed and went downstairs to have breakfast.

 

- Tae, I was waiting for you 10 minutes - said Yuri, my best friend. She was angry. Yuri weak point: make her wait too much hahaha.

 

- Stop the drama Yuri. I'll eat something and we will go.

 

After eating I went to get my car ... You're asking, as a 16 year old girl can drive? Well, my father freed me and took my wallet, I'm not the only one, Yuri also took, only today she goes with me because her car was undergoing maintenance. My car is beautiful by the way, my face, sports, fast.

 

 

On the way to college I was talking to Yuri. We talk about preserving our popularity. The college is huge, in a separate area this elementary school and on the other side, where we are is high school. Me and Yuri studied as a child there, we are the most popular and desired, modesty part hehe. I am part, with Yuri, a football team, where I am the captain.

 

Never dated seriously, after all I never felt something more than passion and desire for girls;). They say I'm a playgirl, do not care, problem of who says hahaha.

 

We arrived, parked the car and went to our room ... how do I know which room? The director sends to the alumni programming, with times and locations of classes.

 

First class - history - room 9.

 

 

POV Tiffany

 

- This here schedules of you. Have times and locations of the rooms in it. This optional here is on the artistic or sports class you choose to study - said the director BoA Park.

 

- Thank you Park. But we have to choose now? - I asked.

 

- No, if you wish you can take the list and analyze, but I ask you to bring the answer today, as space is filled fast ... Ahh !! If you want to choose more than one activity, you can, but check times not to hit another class that have already.

 

- Okay! Before I go home I tell what or whom chose. ^ - ^ - I said.

 

- Right. Now I will take you to the room. The first class of you is history, in room 9. It is not difficult to find the rooms, although the school is large, it has signs telling you where is what you want to know. Look !! There is the library! Did you see ?! It is well signposted.

How do spoke Mrs Park is all flagged for easy reference for students. All very organized. Loved it. ^^

 

During all this time Sica said nothing, just watched, this is typical of her hehe.

 

We finally got in the room 9, the teacher was already in the room. The director introduced us to him and then left.

 

- Well students! Today we have two new students here. Please introduce yourselves girls - the teacher said.

 

- Well ... Hello! I am Tiffany Hwang - ouch !! I was so nervous, this of introduce in front of a lot of people who I don't know is so embarrassing. I spent my gaze around the room and a person caught my attention. It was a girl, baby's face, but so beautiful * - * oh god! What is happening to me?

 

 

- My..my name is Jessica Jung - I could note the nervousness in Sica also, why? It is usually so quiet and cold in those moments, do not care, why now she is so?

 

- Well ladies ... get comfortable, has free places nearby Ms Kim and Kwon.

 

Once the teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter