7TH GLIMPSE: CONCERNS

a glimpse of heaven

HEECHUL'S POV

"Fany, here. Take a rest first. I can see your in pain again." The doctor told her that if ever she feels a tightening in her chest, she has to take a break from whatever she is doing and take a rest.

"Yeah. Thanks Chullie." she smiled her usual eyesmile, though deep inside, I know she's hurting.

 

She has to at least  let the girls know about her condition. I promised her that I would never say  a word to anyone about it.

I know that the girls has already been suspicious about her actions lately. I recalled the girls taking about it.

 

FLASHBACK

I was walking passed the kitchen when I heard Taeyeon and Yuri talking. Tiffany was resting at her room.

"Taeyeon-unnie, have you noticed something different about our Fany?" Yuri asked while sipping her juice.

"I thought you hadn't noticed. She's a bit paler than usual. And she always stay in bed every now and then." Taeyeon replied, munching on a chocolate bar.

"And, she hasn't been playing with us too much. She easily gets tired from time to time." Yuri added.

"I'm worried Yuri-ah. Maybe something's up, but she wouldn't tell us." Taeyeon said, a bit upset that their bestfriend is hiding a secret.

"Maybe she needs more time. Maybe when she's ready, she'll tell us. Let's give her time." Yuri tried to console her unnie.

"Yeah, you're right." Taeyeon smiled, hoping that she'll tell them soon.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Fany-ah, don't you think it's time for your bestfriends to know about your condition?" I asked her. It took a while before she answered.

"I thought about that too. I already decided to tell them tonight. I know that they think I was hurting because of Siwon  and...Yoona" she was hesitant with the last statement.

"I know it's part of it. You can't hide your true feelings. You came back because of him didn't you?"  I remembered our conversation after her mother permitted her to come back to Korea.

 

FLASHBACK

"Chullie, I want to go back because I want to see him. I want to talk to him about what happened a year ago. I want to ask him to forgive me and take me back. I know how desperate it sounds but that's all I want." she told me. We were at the balcony of her room.

"I know you still love him, but after what happened, do you think he loves you still?" I didn't want to rub it in, but I don't want her to get hurt.

She smiled a sad smile. 

"I doesn't matter if he doesn't love me back. All I want is to spend the rest of my remaining days with him." I can see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"The doctor said I may not have much time remaining. Give it 3-4 months more. Maybe in time, I can get him to forgive me and maybe spend the rest of the days together." she always looks at the positive side of things but somewhere in her heart, she knows what awaits her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I can see how Tiffany was hurt when she saw Siwon. And I know what hurts her the most.

Siwon had moved on. In a years time, he had gotten over Tiffany leaving. He had gotten over the feelings he had for her.

He found another woman to give his heart too. He had Yoona.

 

This isn't the right time for him to show up. It's been only a week since Fany came back from America.

 

I'm sure she wants to see him, but not yet. Most importantly, not in this way.

 

END OF HEECHUL'S POV

 

~`~`~`~`~`~

finally, the net is functioning better so, i got to post another chapter.

how are my updates? do you think there is something off about it?

if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to express them

 

thank you for reading guys!