6TH GLIMPSE: HURT

a glimpse of heaven

 

TIFFANY'S POV
 
 
I've missed this place. Finally, my mom approved of me coming back to Seoul.
 
I can still remember our conversation a week ago, as if it just happened yesterday.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"But Fany, you know how unstable your condition is." Mom had been telling me for the nth time.
 
 
 
"I wanted to go back to Seoul because no one knows when I would leave my loved ones forever." I argued with my mom some more.
 
 
 
"Is that what you really want Fany? Will it make you happy?" With the tone of her voice, I know she had already given up.
 
 
 
"Yes mom. You know I can take care of myself. I'll miss you while I'm away." I know she trusts me enough.
 
 
 
"What made you say I already approved?" She asked me with a smile. I know she doesn't want to let me go, but she wants me to be happy.
 
 
 
"The tone of your voice and that smile on your face says it all." I smiled back.
 
 
 
I prepared my things for my flight back to Seoul.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
"How are you feeling? You seem tired lately." I was brought back from memory lane when Heechul asked.
 
 
 
"I am. Look at all the attention I'm gaining" I laughed.
 
 
 
Taeyeon unnie, and Yuri were all over me. It's been a week since I got back and yet, they keep on hovering over me.
 
 
 
"Fany, wanna eat my banana cake?" Taeyeon unnie asked.
 
 
 
"No, try mine first! It's strawberry!" Yuri shouted back at Taeyeon.
 
 
 
"Just stop it you two. Can't you see, your squishing her!" Heechul shouted, laughing at the same time.
 
 
 
It's been a long time since I last smiled and enjoyed like this.
 
 
 
I saw Heechul stopped. Both girls as well. They looked at a certain direction that made me look as well.
 
 
 
My eyes widen with what I saw. 
 
 
 
There he is, looking as handsome as ever. My heart began to skip a beat. How I missed him so much. I want to run to him, hug him and tell him how much I missed him, and how much I wanted to spend the rest of my remaining days with him.
 
 
 
But that look in his eyes tells me to back off. I can see the pain I saw when I left him a year ago. And it hurts. 
 
 
 
Then, a girl came out from behind him. It was Yoona. She was smirking behind him, as if telling me, He's mine now. You have no chance.
 
 
That was what hurts the most. He had already moved on. From the past. From me. From what we had. Suddenly, I felt the pain in my chest.
 
 
 
Luckily, Heechul was there by my side. He looked at me, and I looked back. He knew something was wrong with me again. 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon, Yuri, I'll take her back to the mat first. She's kinda feeling dizzy with all the playing." Taeyeon and Yuri thought that it was because of Siwon's presence, so they both nodded. 
 
 
 
Heechul excused ourselves from the group. I still heard what Yuri whispered to Taeyeon. I can see hurt in Fany's eyes.
 
 
 
 
END OF TIFFANY'S POV
 
~`~`~`~`
 
finally, the server got better. i hope this will continue.
 
sorry for another short chapter (it's always like that anyway)
 
keke