34TH GLIMPSE: AN END (PART 2)

a glimpse of heaven

"HWANG TIFFANY"

 

"Yah! What is this stone tablet doing here? It even has your name on it" Siwon smiled as he entered their house.

He just got off from work. He missed his family so much. Too much that he would always feel lonely at work.

"Oppa! I'm sorry about that. You see, SiFan keep on insisting it's Holloween and we decorate the house with tombstones."

"Aish, my baby girl is really something."

"Appa! SiFan made one for you and me as well!" the little girl pointed at the corner of the room.

Siwon and Tiffany laughed at the cuteness of their daughter.

 

SiFan was born 9 months after Tiffany woke up from coma and had her transplant.

 

""TIFFANY! TIFFANY! HELP, ANYONE CALL A DOCTOR!" Heechul was shouting from Tiffany's room.

Everyone rushed to where he was and tears started to escape their eyes.

"Oppa, I'm back." Tiffany was smiling as Siwon ran towards her. He didn't know how to react at first.

He didn't smile. He didn't talk. He practically became rooted at his position.

When she spoke, that was when he ran and hugged her tight.

"I heard someone talking when I was asleep. I knew it was you. I felt it here." pointing at her heart.

"I'm so happy you're back!" Siwon sobbed and Tiffany his head.

"Yah, Heechul oppa! You didn't have to shout like that. You made me worry!" Yuri slightly slapped Heechul's arm.

"I was really shocked when she suddenly rose and said "Chullie, annyeong?!"

Everybody laughed as the doctor came in to check on Tiffany.

 

Two days after that, the heart had successfully reached Seoul and the transplant was done immediately.

 

"I'm really thankful to Sunny for giving you her heart. I know that wherever she is, she must be happy that someone can take care of it for her."

Siwon and Tiffany were at the park. She was discharged from the hospital two months after the operation.

"I know. She was the one who told me that I had to be strong to fulfill my mission back here in Seoul."

"And what was that mission?"

"That I will be happy. Together with you. And now, I know she's happy that I finally made it."

"I'm sorry for all the pain I inflicted on you for the past months. It is really true of the saying that you'd never know it's importance unless you'd lose it."

"But you didn't lose me didn't you?" She smiled that eye smile of hers that made Siwon feel that she had never hated him, not even once.

 

Just then, a kid with ballons were running towards them. He handed her a whole bunch of ballons that flew away from her one by one.

A pink ballon was left on her hand and she felt something hard at the end of the string. It was the reason why the ballon didn't fly.

She gasped in astonishment, Siwon took the object and placed it on her finger.

"Will you marry me and be happy continuing your mission?" Siwon proposed to her.

She didn't know how to answer. Instead, she tiptoed and kissed him.

When she found her voice, she said "As long as you're beside me, I will never fail my mission. And yes, I will marry you Choi Siwon!"

 

"Appa, look! I made another one!" SiFan's voice made him come back to the present.

"Who for? Only three of us are living here." Tiffany send her a knowing eye smile.

"Mommy said, I'd be a big sister 7 months from now."

Siwon had a loss for words. He just smiled there and took Tiffany and SiFAn in a hug.

This might be the best Christmas present he'd receive in his lifetime.

 

"Appa, Umma. I still don't know what name to write. It's almost Holloween!"

They just both laughed at their daughter's silliness. Though she knew it's Christmas, she just insisted it to be Holloween.

 

(Just because she was born during those times when they were having a Holloween Party. )

 

~`~`~`~`~`~

so, what do you think of the ending??!!!!

hahaha. i tried to made it quite into suspense by cutting part 1

and i hope i made you smile with the 2nd part.

 

should i write a one-shot about the holloween party? keke

comment chinggus!