23RD GLIMPSE: IT'S HER

a glimpse of heaven

Tiffany had arrived way too early at the airport. She doesn't want to leave yet. The reason is still the same.

Siwon. 

 

Taeyeon decided to accompany her and left Yuri home. Taeyeon wanted to make sure that she leaves safely.

Tiffany still has an hour before the boarding time so she decided to walk around the airport.

Taeyeon said she'll go to the lady's room first and asked her to meet her at the same spot after walking around.

 

She went to one shop and looked at some bags and decided to buy something for her mom.

She was about to pick out a really nice looking bag, when out of nowhere, somene pushed her.

She abruptly turned to see whoever that person was, and was surprised to see a very angry looking Yoona.

 

YOONA'S POV

There is that ! I can't let her take Siwon away from me.

If I didn't eavesdrop at Siwon and Leeteuk's conversation, I wouldn't have known his plans of leaving me.

 

"Hyung, do you think, Tiffany still wants me back?" I heard Siwon-oppa talking to Leeteuk-oppa. I decided to pay him a surprise visit.

"Why the sudden question? Are telling me, you want her back?!" 

"I can't lie to my feelings anymore hyung. I still love her after all this time. It wass my pride that kept me from believing I don't love her anymore."

I can't believe I'm hearing this!! No, I won't allow it!

"I heard from Taengoo that Tiffany was planning to return to America one of this days. If you really want her back, why don't you tell her your feelings as soon as possible. I wouldn't want you to regret anything."

 

Leeteuk-oppa left Siwon's house after their talk. I overheard his conversation with Taeyeon before he totally left.

 

"She leaving tomorrow? Why so soon? I just had a talk with Siwon and he said, he wanted Tiffany back because until now, he loves her still."

 

She can't take Siwon-oppa away! I won't allow her.

 

"You ! I won't allow you to take Siwon-oppa away from me!" I shouted at her. She looked startled.

"I'm not doing anything. Can't you see, he doesn't want me. If he did, we would have been together already!" She shouted back at me.

"Well, guess what. He just said he still loved you after all this tme. That it was all his pride that prevented him from accepting his true feelings." I don't care if I look like a fool crying infront of her. Siwon is mine. And no one can take him away. Especially Tiffany.

"He still love me?" She looked at me. I can see tears forming in her eyes. She looks happy.

NO! I shouldn't have said that! Now, she has more reason to stay! I'm so stupid!

I have to get rid of her. I took a gun from my bag and aimed it at her.

 

END OF YOONA'S POV

 

Out of nowhere, someone rushed towards the scene, just in time when Yoona pulled the trigger.

 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~
 

kyaaaaah! i don't know what's happening anymore.

these ideas just come rushing through my head.

I'm sorry for such an unexpected chapter.