put your hands in the holes of my sweater

Are We Really One?

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's head shot up from the words that escaped the younger's mouth. He gulped before chuckling nervously. 

 

"Yeah Junmyeon, we don't need you here." He laughed shakingly, easing into his seat. 

 

He looked over at Chanyeol for a smile but all he recieved was a glare and a shake of his head. Chanyeol liked teasing the members and going off on them but he never wanted death to over come any. He doesn't want anyone to die. 

Baekhyun's smile slowly went down, looking down at his lap. Yixing slowly got up along with Minseok. The two approached the leader and carried him over to a room. 

 

"You know what Sehun? I am so tired of your ing ." Kyungsoo stated, throwing his fork in distate. He was raging, everyone could see how red his pale face turned.

 

"I know how much you like making Junmyeon suffer but you are going out of bounds. What is wrong with you?" He exclaimed, getting up from his seat.

 

"Even Jongin can keep these to himself and he knew Junmyeon way more than you did to hate him! Jesus Christ, look at yourself!"

 

The remaining members looked over at Sehun who kept his eyes on Kyunsoo. Jongin gulped, thinking to himself that even if he knew Junmyeon from times before; he could never hate him. 

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he heard Chanyeol's chair screech as he stood up.

 

"Kyungsoo's right. We've been letting you with your way and remaining quiet but this has gone too far. Do you really hate him so much that you would rather have him dead than miles away from you?"

 

Jongdae stared at Sehun to see any type of emotion but he was rock solid.

Jongin was visibly shaking.

He stared down at his plate, wondering about how many times Sehun pestered their leader.

 

"Junmyeon has been very good with us. Even after the departure of those two, he's maintained and the way we've been treating him is horrible." Kyungsoo mumbled, fingers curling into his palm as he thought back to when they were all twelve. Even if they all disliked the other members, they all had some sort of bond during their pre-debut days. How things have changed, they don't know. Everyone had their own reasons. As bizzare as they were. 

 

"What if Junmyeon hyung actually commits suicide?" Jongin softly said, worry evident in his eyes. 

 

Jongdae was taken back as well as Kyungsoo. Jongin was self-centric and never really bothered about the others. The younger chewed his lip, a sign Junmyeon used to tell the members when Jongin was nervous. 

 

"He won't." Kyungsoo said firmly.

 

"We're going to change and keep watch on him." Chanyeol stated.

 

Jongdae switched his attention from Jongin's shoulders to Sehun clenching his jaw. 

 

"Sehun, why do you hate him?" He asked, eyebrows furrowing. 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as Junmyeon hit the bed he closed his eyes and layed back. Minseok watched silently, hands itching for his phone while Yixing crouched near the younger's bed. 

 

"I appreciate your actions," the leader mumbled, softly sighing as he curled up, "I'm going to rest."

 

Minseok shook his head, "No need to. We're sorry."

 

The leader just sighed, closing his eyes as Yixing raked the strands of his hair. Junmyeon slowed his breathing, shifting over to face Yixing. 

 

"Hyung, just know that I will always love you." He declared confidently, leaning in to peck the leader's forehead.

 

This caught Minseok off guard, his heart beating while his eyes widen.

 

 

All of a sudden, his heart started to hurt.

 

 

 

And a rush of memories with Lu hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


leave your thoughts and comments on this story. I'd like to know what you think.