Useless

Are We Really One?

 

 

For everyone, Yi Fan's issue was hard.

For the members it was easy.

They didn't really see a point in having him there, as much that they have said on TV or public, Yi Fan was just a oaf. 

At least that's how it was for EXO K.

 

 

EXO M was kind of gloomy for the most part. It was only Jongdae and Lu that were happy. ZiTao always had puffy eyes and Yixing was always out in space. Minseok was always quiet so no one really knew.

 

 

They weren't supposed to get close but being together for two years must of been hard for them not to. Especially since they were Chinese. 

 

 

 

Happy Camp made it worse by making those two members tear up. The other members just stayed silent throughout the whole video, some of them groaning in the inside because of each other's speech. 

 

 

 

 

No one really liked each other. 

 

 

 

Everything was scripted. 

 

 

 

Nothing was real. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun bit his lip as another member fight broke out. He had watched everything from where he was seated. 

 

"What the Kyungsoo?!"

 

Kyungso glared at the taller. He had an apron on and a spatula in one hand.

 

"I warned you."

 

"Still! . You're such a ."

 

Kyungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes as he walked back to the pan with hot oil. He was going to tilt it so it cooked the other side of the food when he got pushed. Kyungsoo shrieked as his hand slipped from the handle and landed in the oil. He immidiately retreated it and yelled a string of curse words. Chanyeol watched in satisfication before he was thrown on the ground. 

 

"You ing piece of ! You head!" 

 

Kyungsoo began to punch Chanyeol all over. He even kicked the taller in the groin before kicking him on the sides with full force. Junmyeon and Jongin both saw what was going on and pulled Kyungsoo off of a whimpering Chanyeol. 

 

"I ing hate being here. I hate you with a passion Chanyeol and I'm not even kididng. Next time you do this type of I will cut you up!"

 

Junmyeon pulled Kyungsoo in the kitchen and calmed the other down. Kyungsoo had his lips pursed in a line as he tapped the table, the pain of the burn now getting to him.

 

"I ing hate him Junmyeon! Lord I wish he wasn't here. Look what that giant did to me!"

 

Junmyeon winced at the sight of Kyungsoo's burned hand. He ran out of the kitchen and came back with a first aid. As he tended Kyungsoo's wound Chanyeol layed on the floor, pain aching in every part of his body. Jongin just watched all of them before deciding it was none of his business and going back to his room. Sehun continued to watch. He knew Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hated each other. He knew Jongin wasn't close to anyone and that Baekhyun slept through everything. He also knew that Junmyeon was an actual gaurdian. He knew that Junmyeon, even if the members hated him, was always there. That really pissed of Sehun. It's what he hates about Junmyeon the most. His selflessness. 

 

"Just relax Kyungsoo. Your hand is what matters at the moment. Did you finish cooking?"

 

Kyungsoo looked over at his pan and chuckled darkly, "No."  

 

"That's fine. I'll just order take out."

 

Kyungsoo nodded slowly before he began to clear the kitchen from the utensils. 

 

"Does chicken sound good? Or does anyone want something else?"

 

At the sound of chicken, Jongin floated out of his room and was seated in front of Junmyeon. If he was a dog, his ears would've been up and his tail would've been wagging. Junmyeon looked down at the younger before craning his neck.

 

"No? Alright."

 

Jongin jumped up quickly, latching himself on the older.

 

"Can we get a pepper one? What about honey? Or lime?"

 

Junmyeon chuckled softly before responding.

 

"We'll get a pepper one and an orignal one okay? With a bottle of coke."

 

Jongin nodded quickly and skipped into the living room. He waltzed his way onto the couch and cuddled with one of the pillows. Chanyeol had gotten up and was glaring over at Kyungsoo who stared at his bandaged hand by the kitchen's doorway. As Baekhyun walked down the hallway, Junmyeon was done ordering and was messing around with his phone. Sehun watched as Baekhyun made his way into the kitchen and stopped when Kyungsoo looked up at him. Kyungsoo had a death glare going on and it made Baekhyun shrink but the guy was cocky and annoying. 

 

"Why are you staring at me like that? I'm not going to get ahold of dinner, geez."

 

"I didn't make dinner." Kyungsoo replied, his voice laced with anger.

 

Baekhyun smirked and tilted his head.

 

"And why not mom? You're supposed to feed us since you're our mom."

 

"Look Baekhyun, I am so not in the mood to deal with your teasing."

 

Baekhyun continued to smirk. Sehun ran a hand through his hair as he watched another member fight break out. 

 

"Are you on your period?"

 

Kyungsoo's hands turned into fist as he swung at Baekhyun with his burned hand. Baekhyun screamed and Kyungsoo yelled as he held onto his hand. Junmyeon rushed into the kitchen while Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo who was holding onto Junmyeon, curse words flowing out of his heart shaped lips. Jongin just closed his eyes at Kyungsoo's hisses while Junmyeon brought the younger to a chair. Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun who smiled at what he had done. Junmyeon's phone went off and walked out of the dorm to go get their takeout and pay. The five males stayed quiet as they thought in the living room. 

 

"Let's lock him out."

 

"He probably has a key." 

 

Baekhyun giggled as he walked over to the door and locked it. He clapped his hands and stood there. Sehun rolled his eyes while Jongin just watched. Kyungsoo stared at the ground before looking up at Baekhyun.

 

"He'll probably cry if you don't open the door. Besides, he's bringing in the food."

 

"Yeah!"

 

Jongin yelled as he sat up, hair flopping in all directions while Sehun nodded. There was a rustle of the doorknob and some knocking. Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes before he opened the door to let the small blonde male in 

 

"Sorry about that hyung, Chanyeol thought it would be a good idea to lock you out. "

 

Baekhyun batted his eyelashes as he moved to the side letting the older walk in. Junmyeon seemed to ignore the response and walked over to the table. He placed the bottle of coke and the two chickens on the table. Jongin held onto Junmyeon's hand and smiled at him.

 

"I love you hyung."

 

Junmyeon faked a smile as he got some plates. Yeah, love sure. The members began to fill in the seats and called dibs on what parts of chicken they wanted. Junmyeon just watched, his mind working in portions and what the other side of the group is doing. Sehun watched the older in anger as he served himself some meat. Junmyeon cut one third of the chicken's thigh before he placed it on a plate. Kyungsoo had already served himself so he didn't have to cut more pieces. Junmyeon sat on his chair and took small bites out of his chicken while the rest pigged out. Kyungsoo and Sehun were the first to leave the table, second it was Junmyeon while the remaining three stayed and ate whatever was left. Sehun was seated on the couch again, his eyes following Junmyeon as the older moved around the kitchen, cleaning up the mess the members did. 

 

"You know you don't have to do this."


Junmyeon turned around and looked over at the youngest member. He ran a hand through his hair and offered a fake smile.


"It's what I get for being leader."

 

Sehun's eyes hardened as he watched the older move about. He got up and followed the older. Junmyeon sensed the younger's presence and turned around. Sehun placed his hand on Junmyeon's waist, squeezing it. Junmyeon tried not to wince from the pain as he stared up at Sehun. 

 

"We don't need you here Junmyeon. I really wish you weren't here. You're as useless as Yi Fan."

 

Sehun expected tears or a frown but all he got was a smile. A real smile.

 

"I know Sehun I know. Your words only encourage me more."

 

Junmyeon threw Sehun's hand off of his waist before turning around and walking out of the kitchen. He stopped before he turned around and looked at the younger with another smile.

 

"Sehun don't forget that you're useless too, okay? Good night."