bittersweet tragedy

Are We Really One?

 

 

It seems to everyone that they don't have a key to enter Minseok's mind. 

 

It's closed to everyone but himself.

 

Minseok can't say that he doesn't miss Lu.

 

But that didn't mean that he liked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't as accepted to like your own gender. 

 

Lu had come out to Minseok in their years and had told him, a year after debut, that he liked him. Minseok had brushed it off the first time and when Lu had actually confessed, he had blinked and stayed quiet. 

 

Lu had given him time and goofed off with the other members. So Minseok had accepted, looking at the advantages of being in a hidden relationship with Lu. Lu Han was very popular among the fans and everyone so if  Minseok hung around him, he would gain some. 

 

So he took it.

 

He hadn't put much into the relationship, he was blank. Lu had actually taken it to heart, putting in as much skinship as possible. It was very hidden, none of the members had known but still threw questioning glances at Lu. 

 

 

 

 

When Kris left, he wasn't too affected by it. But he did note some small changes in Lu. 

 

Of course this is where Minseok had a great fandom and so did Lu Han. Their relationship was still hidden but to Minseok, it seemed like Lu had taken the hint of how much Minseok didn't really care for it. So there were no more kisses or hugs and skinship. It wasn't supposed to impact the older but it eventually did.

 

When Lu Han left, Minseok felt half dead and half relieved. He began to feel awfully lonely.There would be moments where he's actually glad the other had left. But he strangely missed the lingering touches and hidden kisses. 

It didn't hit him that he liked Lu Han until he was putting on his ring. 

It was a strange realization. 

And all the times he had stayed quiet in shows or was spaced out was because he was remembering Lu and his antics. He was remembering all the times Lu had been there with him.

 

 

 

It was too much for him.

 

 

 

 

There was another downside of Lu Han being gone.

 

And that was Jongdae.

 

Jongdae didn't know when to stop and it annoyed Minseok so much because he wouldn't leave him alone. 

 

He just wanted everyone to stop prying on his business.

 

And the only person who he thanked for was Junmyeon. 

 

Because as much as Junmyeon cared, he didn't bother crossing the line because Minseok is old enough to deal with his problems.