Maybe

Are We Really One?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon was pressed onto the covers, Sehun's hands holding his shoulders as he continously screamed curse words at the shorter. 

 

 

From outside the room, Yixing stood frozen as Kyungsoo played with the small pocket knife he had.

Kyungsoo was not happy with whatever is going on. He has had enough of Sehun's bull. 

 

 

 

After Sehun stopped yelling, his arms sagged. He was gripping the fabric as Junmyeon closed his eyes and with shaking hands, placed them on the younger's wrist in a gentle manner. Sehun slowly fell ontop of the older, shoulder's shaking as Junmyeon wrapped his arms around him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

maybe the reason Sehun disliked Junmyeon was because he rejected him.

and in the most caring manner.

so maybe this is why Sehun has had enough, maybe this is why he wants to break Junmyeon so badly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I ing hate you." He spat, throwing himself out of the arms as he glared at the body. 

 

Junmyeon slowly sat up, actual worry was in his eyes as he reached for the younger who shoved the helping hand. 

 

"No, Sehun please listen." He got up promptly, grasping the younger's shirt who gripped his hair. 

 

Junmyeon shakingly whispered so low, the members outside could not hear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon wiped his eyes, running his hand over his raw shoulder. Kyungsoo was in the room, first aid in his arms as he carefully dabbed Junmyeon's cheek. 

 

"You're an idiot, Kim Junmyeon. I would've killed him by now. I cannot believe you keep letting these things pass by." He muttered, applying cream. 

 

The older of the two stayed quiet, eyes a dangerous hollow as Kyungsoo sighed. The younger bandaged his shoulder, hands clenching as he wrapped the abused spot. 

 

"I deserve it." 

 

 

 

maybe sehun finally broke Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                             ►

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok has never seen the leader in such a state. It's been a month and Junmyeon is no longer the equipped leader. The members have become uncomfortable, stealing glances around the table as Sehun sat right next to him. 

He watched as Sehun leaned next to Junmyeon's ear and mumbled some words that caused the leader to freeze. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe you should finally kill yourself." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


i have no idea im sorry