your tears are mine

Are We Really One?

 

Lu made a mental note in calling Junmyeon after recording, Minseok striked a spark of worry and he realized how much of a jerk he was for leaving. Yifan had intrusted him with Junmyeon's issues and he left months later. He closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose at his stupidity.He shook his head as he read the lyrics to his new song. In all honesty, he missed the others but he disliked their attitudes and behavior. It was the worst. Now that he's here, he can breathe a bit more properly. He's had a few meet ups with Yifan and it was akward but he could tell that he was happy to be himself. 

As he got up to record a few bits, the thoughts of Junmyeon's façade falling apart and old wounds popping up scared him.

 

 

 

Minseok and Kyungsoo have been watching him like a hawk and it pissed him off. He already had a stoic face going on to show his current emotions. The youngest walked to the bathroom, washing his face and applying cream to it when Junmyeon walked in and locked the door. He blinked, rubbing his face as the leader walked towards him. 

"I'm sorry." He said, making Sehun roll his eyes. He hated it when Junmyeon apologized. He hated seeing him so pitiful and apologetic. He sighed, gripping onto the towel he had in hand. 

"You should know that your apologies mean nothing to me." He replied, staring at the shorter who looked down on the ground. Sehun placed the towel back, crossing his arms as he watched Junmyeon stand.

"Sehun,  you've got to stop. I didn't mean to–" 

Sehun laughed softly, shaking his head as he pushed the older to the side, "God, when will you realize how much I don't care anymore? You've literally turned yourself into a broken record just to tell me the same  over and over again."  As he unlocked the door, Junmyeon pull him back and pressed him against it. 

"I'm so tired Sehun, I'm so so tired God-" His shoulders started to shake as his voice quivered, "You know exactly what I'm going through...you know it's your fault and most of all, you know I can't get over this without you. I know how much you like to break me from my façade but it's got to stop, I can't anymore..." 

Sehun only stared at the older, his hand turning into fists as he closed his eyes. Junmyeon's body shook as he tried to calm down, gripping onto Sehun's shirt while the youngest sighed loudly. 

"Get off me, they're going to think I did somehting to you." He mumbled, gently shoving the leader away. Junmyeon stared at the ground, wiping at his eyes.

"Please help me Sehun."

The younger just sighed again, turning around and walking otu of the bathroom. He crossed his arms as he made his way to his room, locking the door as soon as it closed. He leaned his head on the door, closing his eyes as thought.

He had managed to break Junmyeon.

His most important goal.

But at what cost?

Was it really worth it?

After he had successfully managed to break Junmyeon, what else was there to do?

All of this happened because of rejection. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon carefully removed himself from Jongin's arms, making his way towards Sehun's room. He quietly opened the door, closing it and sitting on his bed.The younger rustled in his bed turning over and looking at Junmyeon straight in the eye. 

"What do you want, hyung?"

Junmyeon just stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Sehun rubbed his eyes before sitting up.

"Sehun-"

"Stop." He said, frowning at the older. Junmyeon shook, eyes filled with desperation.

"Please." He pleaded, slowly getting up. Sehun glared, standing up straight and shoving Junmyeon gently. 

"Do you know why I hate you so much? Do you know why I'm like this? Tell me, do you have any idea why I've changed?" He replied in a rushed whisper. Junmyeon gasped softly, nodding his head vigorously. 

"You're doing this because I said no. You're being like this because I broke your heart and you couldn't handle it. You're like this because you want me to suffer. But Sehun, you have got to understand that you liking me is huge no in the eyes of everyone an-"

Junmyeon's eyes widened as Sehun's lips met with his, feeling tears stain his own cheeks. 

 

 

 

Jongdae smirked to himself, walking away from the door as he obtained new information.

First it was Lu and Minseok's secret relationships and now, the reason as to why Sehun treated Junmyeon like garbage. 

He laughed to himself once he made his way to his own shared room, "I can't wait for everyone's reaction."

 

 

 


yo i am back and i am sorry

i hope you all realized i never really had a plot for this story bUT it's getting there. hopefully. I'm super sorry for this huge delay, just that  had writer's block and no wifi. I'm really sorry for leaving you guys hanging and I am extremely sorry for the quality of this fiction. 

Thanks for reading and comment your thoughts. Very appreciated!~

-CCC