not okay

Are We Really One?

 

 

 

 

 

 

swimming

swimming in the midst of a liquid 

drowning

drowning in blood

i can't breathe

what's going on

 

 

 

Junmyeon wakes up from his dream, eyes startled as he sits up. He blinks but all he sees is a red tint. His head hurts as he rubs his eyes to make the red go away. 

As soon as he opens his eyes, he's greeted by Kyungsoo's wide ones. 

 

"H-hyung..." is all he can say before he hugs the older one. 

 

Junmyeon is confused as he naturally hugs the younger, telling himself that this is a dream because this type of affection is not real.

It's not real. It can be real.

because everyone hates me

When Kyungsoo pulls away, he smiles slightly. Junmyeon is very confused as he stares at the younger.

 

"You don't hate me right?" Kyungsoo asked, eyes adverting the man in front of him. 

 

Junmyeon winced as the pain increased. He shook his head, swallowing his caution.

 

"I don't hate you Kyungsoo, I never did." 

 

Kyungsoo nodded, a small smile grazing his lips as he stood up. He brought a pill and a glass of water over to the older, helping him digest it. Junmyeon was slightly taken back, following the younger's command. Kyungsoo pulled Junmyeon up with him and brought him out to the living room. A few heads turned around followed by some groans. A pair of eyes pierced straight through Junmyeon's being as he walked towards the kitchen. There was a nice smell coming from the kitchen and inside was Yixing cooking with Minseok by his side. 

Everything seemed so strange to him. It had to be a dream. He shook his head, looking all around before he walked out of both rooms. Minseok had turned around to offer a smile to the leader but only saw his retreating back. 

 

"This has got to be a dream." They all heard him say, watching as he locked himself in his room. 

 

Everyone had stayed quiet, Kyungsoo clenching his fist while Minseok frowned. 

 

"Are we really that unbelievable?" Minseok asked Yixing, noticing it was louder than he expected. 

 

There were a few snorts and laughs as they shrugged him off. Yixing just offered a small smile, saying he would be back as he walked to the locked room. 

Sehun kept watching, noticing Kyungsoo had disappeared and Minseok standing solely in the kitchen. He didn't appreciate Yixing stepping in to save the leader. He wasn't int he idea of being "normal" by Kyungsoo's command. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon had let Yixing in, instantly regretting it as the silence swallowed both. Yixing silently sat next to the older, thinking of the precise words. 

Junmyeon on the other hand, was completely lost and into his own world. He brought his knees to hid chest, blinking as he looked at the blanket.

 

"Kyungsoo choked me, didn't he?" He asked, pressing onto the bruise that appeared on his knee.

 

All he recieved was a silent, "yeah" followed by a head resting on his shoulder. 

Junmyeon immediately froze, eyes widen as he thought of all the cons Yixing's action brought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next thing he knows, Yixing has kissed his cheek as soon as Sehun opens the door.