Goodbye

Are We Really One?

It's funny how you think certain people will stay.

 

You know, Yi Fan promised he'd stay.

 

But he's gone.

 

And you know what makes it better?

 

Lu left six or five months later.

 

 

Who was there to trust in the dorm?

 

Junmyeon's second hand man left.

 

To this, everyone was quite please and shocked.

 

Minseok had lost yet another companion but no one was sure if he was happy or devasted.

 

Again, he never showed his emotions.

 

Jongdae was fine but Yixing and Tao weren't.

 

At all

 

You'd think Sehun would be heart broken because his best friend had left.

 

How wrong are you.

 

Sehun could care less about Lu. 

 

His goal was to break Junmyeon, remember? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It came as heart break to Junmyeon when he found out that Tao was also leaving.

 

But not many were as he was. 

 

And again, no one knew Minseok's thoughts. 

 

Because he was always quiet.

 

Jongdae always tried to pry something out of the older but never got anything.

 

And Sehun—

 

Sehun taunted Junmyeon so bad that even Kyungsoo told him to stop.

 

But Yixing—

 

Everyone pited Yixing at this point, you could see he was dull but still ever so happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun watched as Junmyeon flipped a page from his book. It was that one book he always read, The Little Prince. His own crude remarks were starting to get boring and dull. So he observed Junmyeon as much as he could. 

 

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." Junmyeon uttered, shifting his attention over to Sehun who continued to watch the older. 

 

Sehun got up, walking straight to the older and rested his arms behind Junmyeon's chair. The elder stiffened, trying to avoid touching anything that was Sehun. The younger placed his hands on Junmyeon's eyes, tilting him back as he whispered in the older's ear.

 

"You're so stupid and worthless. Please do us a favor, hyung. Just leave. You've already failed everyone. No one needs you here."

 

Junmyeon laughed and never had Sehun wanted to wrap his hands around the older's neck and strangle him until that beautiful sound never came out.