he's dreaming

Are We Really One?

 

 

 

When the deep night is about to be over
I’ll disappear like smoke
But when the night darkens, I’ll bring the dream
And fall down on you

Yixing used to dream.

Used to dream of someone. Someone he can't be with.

I’m always appearing in your dream
We were always together
When I see you, who is like an innocent child
I start to laugh too for no reason

He doesn't know who it is and it huants him. 

There's a voice too, telling him bad things and screaming at him.

But it only happens at night; because when it's day, he forgets. 

A nightmare? Maybe. He hasn't told anyone aside from Lu and YiFan. 

It’s funny, when morning comes you won’t remember
I’m afraid I’ll be forgotten

The dreams get more hellish, blood and gore coming into vision. 

Yixing is afraid that one day, he'll remember these dreams in the morning. He's afraid these will haunt him during the day and effect his work. 

He's afraid they'll think he's crazy. 

He doesn't want to be crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon pushed Sehun away from him, throwing a punch to his face. Sehun dodges and takes hold of Junmyeon's wrists and shoves him backwards. They both stare at each other before a loud wail is heard from outside the room. They both freeze, the wailing sounding unreal and creepy. Sehun's the first to move, going to the door and opening it to witness all the members circled around a screaming and hysterical Yixing. Junmyeon follows after him, gasping before running to aid the Chinese male. 

"He's coming, he's coming!" Yixing screams, eyes wide open as he grips his own hair. He starts speaking rapid Chinese, repeating death like a mantra as Junmyeon holds him. 

Chanyeol's beside Yixing, trying to calm him down while the rest of the members watch. Yixing starts to thrash in Junmyeon's hold, screaming and clawing his own skin. Minseok holds Yixing down with his strength, ordering Jongin to call an ambulance. Junmyeon's eyes water as he watches the Chinese male thrash and wail. Yixing has never acted in such a way. What had happened? 

"我要死了, 我要死了!“  Yixing screams, writhing in Minseok's hold as the older keeps him pinned to the floor. The perimedics appear and they take the screaming Chinese man away, Junmyeon following them as quick as possible. The rest of the members recover from the intial shock of seeing Yixing's breakdown. Minseok and Chanyeol follow Junmyeon. Kyungsoo immediately calls their manager, going into his own room to talk about the breakdown they just witnessed. Jongdae and Sehun quietly sit down and absorb the event while Jongin and Baekhyun are hesitant to go out themselves. They eventually just resigned towards their own rooms, Jongin crawling under his sheets as he sends a series of texts to Junmyeon. 

Yixing has always been so quiet and pliant. He's never acted in such a way. 

Jongin stares up at the ceiling, quietly praying to the Gods for Yixing's health. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, don't hate me pls lol

I was just going through my story with a friend and she told me to post this since I've had it in my drafts and y'all have been waiting for it since last year. Please leave me your thoughts and comments.