you make me so

Are We Really One?

 

 

Waking up from their naps, they laid there. Junmyeon was curled up while Jongin was spread out. He slowly sat up, making sure he didn't wake up the younger. He checked the time, sighing to himself before looking over at Jongin's sprawled figure. He thought of last night and a bubble of happiness filled his mind as a smile came on his lips. He made sure the younger had most of the blanket before getting out of bed. He stretched a bit, making sure his muscle wouldn't cramp later in the day. He walked out of the room, a small smile in place as he made his way to the kitchen. Minseok took notice and brought him over to the table, the aftermath of their breakfast lying around. 

 

"You should've woke Jongin up, everyone has eaten but you two." He smiled, placing down two more plates and mugs of a warm drink. Suho nodded, waking back and waking up Jongin. 

 

Kyungsoo watched read through their schedule, highlighting the important events and whatnot for the leader. Junmyeon came back with the younger, sitting next to him and ruffling his bedhair. Kyungsoo smiled at the action, handing over the paper.

 

"These are our schedules. I highlighted the main points just so you would know."  Junmyeon's eyebrows furrowed as he read the print, smiling as he set the paper down. 

 

"Thank you, Kyungsoo." He said, smiling at the younger before taking a drink from his mug. Jongin lazily ate, nose sniffling while he drank. Junmyeon only ate the few vegetables laid out, sipping from his mug every now and then. Jongin had s his arm with his, keeping it there as they both finished their breakfast. Chanyeol immerged from the bathroom, drying his hair. His eyes landed on Junmyeon. He smiled lightly, taking in the sight of their small leader. 

 

"Hyung, I'll get the rest of the members ready." He said, deep voice startling the leader. Jongin only side eyed the taller, eyes hazy with the aftermath of sleep. Junmyeon only smiled with the nod of his head, "Thank you Chan." 

 

It's been years since Junmyeon ever adressed any of them with their nicknames he made up. It only had the younger flushing at the remembrance of the old times. He nodded and did as he said he would do, leaving the trio in the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

 

Studio time went well, everyone had their own individual schedules and places to go. No one bothered anyone and it was as if their was never conflict between the members. Junmyeon thought of this as a good thing, smiling ever so brightly. He entered the dorm after his things for the day were over, he passed by Baekhyun who was lounging on the couch and Jongdae who was listening to music and singing lightly. He stepped out of his shoes, making his way towards his room. He opened the door and there sat Sehun.

on his bed.

with a smile on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok tried his best to stray away from his phone as much as he could. He knew that if he turned it on, his mind would wonder on a certain contact. He swallowed his guilt and proceeded with his work, drinking from a thermos. 

All was good until his phone started to ring, he picked it up without so much of a glance and answered it. 

"Hello?" He said, eyes glazing over his written work. 

There was a strange silence before a voice spoke, "Minseok please don't hang up on me. I need to speak with you.

Minseok froze, biting his lip as he closed his eyes, "What is it, Lu?" He has slightly shook, dropping it as soon as Lu replied.

 

"I'm going to land in Korea. I need to speak with you face to face."