Chapter 15

A Story of Fangs and Clans

We both started pacing around the couch and I ran a hand through my hair. She groaned, “This isn’t right. How do they know?” She asked.

“Someone must’ve seen you-but I don’t care about details.” I squeezed her shoulders, “You need to stay out of sight, Chae. Do you promise me?”

“Of course.” She replied, kissing me again, “Will you be careful though? If the Parks know you’re holding me and searching for my family, then you’re in danger as well as your parents.”

I bit my lip, rubbing my thumb over the apples of her cheeks. My parents—wherever they were—were in trouble. What if they get mauled or something? I still pulled on a smile, “Everyone fears my mother. There’s no doubt in my mind that they’ll be ok.”

“You sure?” She asked, “Why don’t we call them to make sure they’re ok?”

I sighed and nodded, “Sure. If it’ll settle your nerves.” I stared up at her, “You’re more concerned for my parents than I am.”

“They’ve accepted me into their home, they took care of me and they’re finding my family. I owe them everything.” She replied. I thought back about earlier. Minji said that Seungri died in Japan. But that’s not right. I don’t believe he’s dead. Then that leaves some creepy dream…do Teddy, Jay and Sanghyun just kill random Vampires?

Dad picked up his phone, “Dad?”

“Jiyong!-“ I heard a rough push and Mom’s voice came over the line, “Jiyong-ah. Are you and Chaerin ok?”

I nodded and Chaerin spoke, “We’re fine Mrs. Kwon. What about you two?”

She spoke quietly, “We’re very close to finding something important. But I’ve felt something bad about that Parks recently. Has anything happened?”

I slid onto the couch with Chaerin by my side, “Sohee is alive.”

“What?” Dad snorted, “That little-?”

I bet Mom punched him before he spit out profanity, “Sohee is alive?” She asked, in a calmer tone than Dad’s.

“Yeah. She’s working for the Parks. They know about Chaerin.”

Mom hissed, “Ok. Just be normal about it. Chaerin, you need to stay in the house. Seriously, do not leave our property. And Jiyong, go talk to Bom and Dara at school. They may be your friends but our empire comes first.”

“Yes Mom, I understand.” I said, “Shall I let you continue your work?”

“Ah. Yes. We’ll call you about what we find out.” She said sweetly and cooed, “Love you Jiyong. Watch out for Chaerin.”

“Yeah, I will.” I quietly kissed her, tugging on her lips and mumbled out, “I promise.” I hung up and brought Chaerin back into my arms. She breathed heavily in my ear, “Are you scared?” I asked.

She honestly nodded, “I finally realize you’re my true love…and I might make you get killed.” She stood but I held onto her wrist as she turned to walk away.

“Chae. Come on. Don’t be like that. Don’t say that.” I soothed her and brought her back into my lap, kissing her neck. I felt her muscles tense and I smiled above her skin, “We’re gonna be fine. Ok?” She nodded reluctantly before turning to face me and kiss me, arms around my neck. I smiled and she pulled back unexpectedly, “What’s wrong?”

Chaerin tapped her stomach, “I’m still hungry.”

I laughed out loud and let her go, “Do you still want meat?”

She shook her head, “Blood will be fine. I just need something to fill me.”

I cheekily said, “Me?”

“Kwon Jiyong.” She warned. I ran off down into my basement to pull out a blood bag and went back upstairs. She wasn’t in the living room, and I felt my smile come back to life as I was walking up the stairs to my room. I opened the door quietly and saw her taking off her top, throwing it into my hamper. She hasn’t noticed I came in yet. I sat at the foot of my bed and bit my lip, watching her. Her milky skin glowed beautifully in the moon light and her curves accentuated each part of her body perfectly.

God—I have to pay you back. Remind me. Chaerin reached to her shorts, facing the barely open window still. She smoothed the material down her legs slowly and I wanted to laugh at her bruised thighs. Her hair brushed to the side, and I noticed scratches across her back. Long and still raw and red. She hissed as her index finger traced a scratch from shoulder to shoulder. Jeez, she still didn’t notice me, “Ah. This stings. Heal!” She hissed. I finally laughed and she turned to look at me, surprised. She laid a hand on her hip, not minding she was nearly in front of me, “How long have you been sitting there?”

“Not long.” I insisted and crossed my arms and legs, looking up and down at my woman, “Does it hurt?” I asked, nodding to her back.

She shrugged, “A little.”

“Bounding slows that stuff down a little bit, healing I mean.” I said, “It’ll clear up.”

“Have you just sat there and watch me strip?” She suddenly asked, an irritated tone in her voice, “Jeez Jiyong. You’re such a ert.”

“I didn’t even answer!” I cried, offended. Only slightly.

“Shut up. You were eh?” She called over her shoulder, extending her hand to reach for her bra clasp.

I smirked, “You’re still changing though?”

“I got nothing to lose. We’re Bounded together.” She said, straining her hand to reach the clasp. She groaned out loud and slapped her hands to her side, “God damn this clasp!”

I stood up and she backed up, facing me, “Chae-“

“Jiyong. I’m tired. Don’t play with me.”

I blinked, “Not even a little?-“

“No!” She pushed her hair over her shoulder, “But…can you please get this?” I stepped up to her and traced the outline of her bra, my head on her left shoulder. She moaned, “Jiyong! I thought-“ She stopped as I bit down into her neck and a moan escaped , “Ah…”

I let go of her skin and lapped my tongue over the wound, “Sorry Chae. I can’t help it.” My hand took a hold of the clasp and I pulled it apart, grasping a with one of my hands. She whimpered and threw her head back into my chest, gasping for the breath she couldn’t retrieve. My other hand went around her waist, smoothing over the skin above her hip bone, “Once I got a taste…I just want more.” I teased the skin over her and she got weak in the knees.

Her hands gripped my jeans tightly and she pushed me away, “Jiyong! Stop it! I-I’m tired…”

“You don’t seem tired Chae.” I cooed into her ear, my fingers entering her lower regions, “Your heat is so inviting… And your face is flushed.” I nipped her earlobe and smirked, “Tell me Chae, how wet are you?” I squeezed the in my hand and her head pushed into my chest.

She sighed, her eyes shut, “Extremely… But—this is gonna have to wait. Jiyong. Stop.” But my fingers didn’t want to. I let them slowly entrance and she cried my name, “Jiyong! Oh. .”

“Come on. Let’s play just a little bit.” I whined and moved the hand on her chest to the other aching . I left feathery kisses on her neck and slowly pumped inside her.

“J-Jiyong…” She clenched her thighs around my hand, her simmering heat surrounding it. By her moans, I kept pushing inside her, ing harder and faster, “No… Please Oppa. Stop.”

I barely heard her but I seized my ministrations and sighed, “Chae. Are you still sore then?”

She nodded, “Oppa, I promise, I want to play with you so badly right now. But I’m tired, and——I’m really sore still.” She pulled my hand out of her underwear and turned to face me, “Sorry.”

I sighed, “It’s ok. I’m sorry.” She grabbed her pajamas and put on her top and pants, jumping on me to wrap her legs around my waist.

She smiled, “I’m tired. But did you get the blood?” I nodded and handed it to her. With her legs still around me, she sank her teeth into the bag, it dry. That sight made my lower half spring to life and she knew it to. She threw the bag behind me and smirked, “No Oppa.”

“I-I wasn’t gonna…” I insisted and laid her down, “I’m not very tired. I’ll stay up and read.” I told her and picked up a book.

Chaerin pulled the blanket over us, “Ok. I’m gonna sleep.” She turned her back towards me and curled up, closing her eyes. I lay beside her and put the book over my face, reading as the woman beside me breathed slowly. There was a pause between each page I turned. I kept remembering Seungri, Chaerin’s brother. What is true that he was dead? I couldn’t believe it. Even if I was never close to the guy, he was Chaerin’s brother and an Original Lee.

Hours passed as I kept staring at the pages. I finally set the book down and looked at Chaerin. She held my body to hers, her fingertips unconsciously teasing my hair slowly. I leaned into her and closed my eyes, the scent of strawberries in her hair filling my nostrils. I fell asleep quickly.

 

I stayed away from my ‘friends’ during class, and at lunch, I sat next to Minji and Daesung and we talked about Seungri. Daesung—I swear I’ve never heard his voice until now—told me that it was in fact a high chance I had witnessed Seungri’s death. Apparently, he and Seungri were good friends which made me ache for his grief-stricken face. Minji then said that it was still yet to be determined. The only way to find out was to compel one of the attackers.

“That’s not gonna happen anytime soon.” Daesung and I said in unison. I high-fived him and grinned, “Jay and Teddy are in Pusan which is a few hours away, and Sanghyun is in the U.S. There’s no way we can find time to go up and compel them for answers.”

Minji held up a finger, “There’s also something else.”

Daesung nodded, “Thanks for reminding me Minji.” He pulled a composition notebook out of his backpack and leaned closer towards the center of the table. I did too and he whispered, “It’s rumor that in their early years of ruling the Park Clan, Teddy and Jay used to kill Vampires severely. Their main targets were Lee Clan followers.”

I shrugged, “Why?”

“We’re still not sure. But those two are always shady. Don’t you remember the Shadow Murderers’ era?” I nodded. The Shadow Murderers was a pair of unidentified Vampires against the Lee followers. I didn’t know that it’d be those two. But now that I think about, Clan meetings about that made them a little quiet and squirmy. Daesung continued quietly, “Well, Minji and I are nearly certain that it’s those two. Anyway, the other theory for your dream is the murder of another loyal Lee Clan follower-Lee Soohyuk. He was also Chaerin and Seungri’s cousin.”

Minji continued, pointing to their crowded chart that I could surprisingly follow, “He and Seungri were born in the same location, he completely disappeared with his cousins and aunt and uncle.”

“So, Soohyuk has family too right?”

Minji sighed, “He was an only child. His parents were killed since he was a love child and—you get what I mean.” I nodded. Affairs are still a bad thing, but they’re not punishable by death anymore. Unless it’s a serious case, “Soohyuk lived in Pusan and Teddy and Jay didn’t really like that. The Parks were allies of the Lees, but why they were the Shadow Murderers and possibly killed Lee Soohyuk is a mystery.”

I blinked, “Is Soohyuk their only other extended family?”

Daesung nodded, “Yeah. His mother was Chaerin’s mother’s sister. Mr. Lee was an only child.”

I sighed and rubbed my chin, pushing my food tray away from me, “That’s highly suspicious don’t you think?”

“Of course. Either way, Teddy and Jay want the Lees dead. Again, we don’t know why. They always seemed like trustworthy allies.” Minji scoffed.

My brain was hurting. Then a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. Seunghyun, “Ji.”

Daesung closed his notebook as I spoke, “Hey Hyung. What’s up?”

“Are you ignoring us?” He gestured to him, Bom, Dara and Youngbae who were beside him. I shrugged and he pulled me up, “Well…the girls have to talk to you.”

I nodded, “Good.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Lalala...here you go guys~! I've never been so tired with school before this year...so much pressure and then my K-POP life suffers TT.TT

-TAIwin