Chapter 4

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

You walked to school with your brothers, like usual, "Kyungmin ahh, how's the first month of school?" Namjoon asked, smiling like a retard.

"Well, it's okay, really. It still bothers me why does the seniors who picked on me that day suddenly avoids me.." you drew your eyebrows together, "Did you guys do anything to them?"

Jin cleared his throat, "Whaaat? Uss? Nahh," he looked away, avoiding your eyes, "W-we didn't do anything."

"You know you're a bad liar right, Jin oppa?" you laughed.

"Nice going, genius" Tahyung facepalmed.

"Yo Kim's!" someone called from behind. All of you turned and saw the other Bangtan Boys walking and waving towards you guys. Well, they're hyper, alright.

"Hey Princess," Yoongi threw his arm over your shoulders. You heard groaning from everyone behind you. "What? She is a Princess." Yoongi smiled at you, showing off his eyesmile.

"Stop being such a romance terrorist, Yoongi hyung." Jimin blurted out. The others laughed at that but Yoongi wasn't pleased. 

Jimin pulled your wrist, making Yoongi dropped his arm from your shoulder and he linked arms with you, "I'm being a gentleman." Jimin winked at you and you giggled.

Hoseok suddenly interfere and went through between the two of you, "I'll save you from them, Kyungmin." Hoseok grabbed your arm and walked a few feet away from Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook smiled seeing them playing around and he smiled even more when he saw you smile. That sweet smile of yours never disappered. "I'm glad you're the normal one among them," someone nudged Jungkook. He turned his head and saw Taehyung.

"More like, 'among all of you', hyung," Jungkook laughed. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief and smacked the younger's head. "OUCH! Sorry.." Jungkook gave an apologetic smile.


You went to your locker when the boys went to their class. After grabbing you books, you closed your locker only being greeted by Jungkook behind it, "Gosh, you startled me, Kookie," Jungkook gave a toothy smile. He loves it when you call him with his nickname. "What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I was grabbing my books," Jungkook pointed his locker just a few rows after yours, "unless you forgot my locker was there." 

"Oh yeah," you walked but unfortunately, your shoelace was untied and you tripped. You shut your eyes, waiting for the big impact and it surely would hurt with all the books you carried. But to your surprise, the impact wasn't that painful.

You peeked an eye and your eyes widened when you saw Jungkook was below you, holding you tight. "You okay?" he asked, concern.

You only nodded in response and he was staring into your brown orbs and you were too absorb from his stare that you didn't even wanted to move eventhough your mind told you to.

"You're staring...again," he broke the silence, still staring deep into your eyes. You came back to your senses and quickly got off him. You sat on the floor while Jungkook was still lying on the floor.

He finally stood up after a second lying down. He extended his hand towards you and you held his hand to get up on your feet. He knelt down to grab your books which were scattered on the floor. "T-Thanks.." you muttered out. He knelt once more and surprisingly, he tied your shoelace for you, "I-I can do it m-myself.."

"With all those books in your hands?" He tilted his head from below to grin at you, "I doubt that" he let out a chuckle before continuing to tie your shoelace.

"We're already 10 minutes late," he glanced at his watch, "We better hurry." He grabbed your wrist, not forgetting to carry his books and practically ran towards class.

"Sorry we're late, Miss Yoon. We had something to attend to." Jungkook bowed his head, you following suit. He then smiled brightly at the teacher making the girls in class scream like maniacs. Geez..

"Okay. Next time, inform to me first before you attend anything." Miss Yoon said.

Both of you walked to your respective desks. Jungkook didn't realize he was still holding your wrist until, "Shoudn't you be letting go now?" You smiled teasingly at him.

Jungkook let go of your wrist almost immediately and cleared his throat, "S-Sorry..I didn't realize" he looked away, acting cool. You giggled at his behaviour and looked infront to focus on what Miss Yoon was teaching.


You and Jungkook walked together to go to the school garden during lunch and meet the other boys. Your brothers didn't bother coming to get you since they knew Jungkook would always be there with you. So no worries, right?

"Well, you two seems close," Yoongi fake sulked, his bottom lip jutting out, "I thought we had something, Princess" Yoongi gave puppy eyes, earning himself a good smack behind his head by Jin.

"They're classmates, of course they're close!" Hoseok threw his hands in the air making a 'its true' face.

Yoongi was still rubbing his sore head and he leaned to whisper to you, "Kyungmin, can you come with me after school?"

"Where?" you asked, whispering too. Both of you blocked everyone's questions.

"Watch me practice playing basketball," he smiled cheekily.

"What about others?" you asked back.

"What are you guys talking about," Jimin suddenly slid in between both of you, startling Yoongi.

"Yoongi wants me to watch him practice playing basketball," you said loudly.

"No! No!" Yoongi was waving his hands in all direction.

"I thought you wanted me to come?" you asked, sending your oh so innocent face.

"If you're asking her, then you're asking the whole Kim family here," Namjoon grinned.

"And if they're going, then the other Bangtan Boys should come too," Jungkook suddenly spoke up. Jungkook rarely speak up when the others starts to bicker or doing stupid things.

"Fine!" Yoongi looked irritated, "Don't talk to me again, Kim Kyungmin" Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Awh, I thought I was your Princess~" you cooed, giving puppy eyes to him.

The others were waiting for Yoongi's response because Yoongi's the type to not give in so easily. But...maybe they were wrong. "Haa..fine. I'm not mad. And you're still my Princess." Yoongi smiled again. You can't help but pinch Yoongi's cheeks.

"OMG. How cheesy can you get, hyung?!" Jimin was laughing like a mad man, clutching his stomach from too much laughing.


After having so much fun watching Yoongi practising basketball, all of you decided to go get ice cream. "I didn't know you were so good at basketball, Yoongi oppa." you were sitting beside him and Taehyung was on your other side with Jungkook sitting opposite yours.

You randomly linked arms with Yoongi and your brothers stiffen, "Y-Yah, don't randomly link arms with someone, baby sis." Jin warned.

"But it's Yoongi oppa. He's not a stranger" you giggled at your brothers making them just give in.

"Well, I really looked cool, was I?" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows and you nodded.

"Stop self-praising, Yoongi hyung!" Namjoon rolled his eyes then glaring at Yoongi. 

Yoongi just stuck out his tongue and started digging his icecream, "Let's finish this.. I forgot that I got some errands to do."

"Wow, I can't believe the laziest person in the whole world do errands," Taehyung joked earning laughters from the others.

"I'm not that lazy, okay?" Yoongi defended himself, "Well, I think I am lazy but not the laziest in the world, idiot!" Yoongi smacked Taehyung head.

These guys are seriously mood lifters. You suddenly made eye contact to the person infront of you, Jeon Jungkook. He gave you a nod and smiled sweetly which you gave back.

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READERS PEASE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Sorry this was a little short from the other chapters /bows/ Anyways, thanks for considering on giving feedbacks about this story! I was so touched by you guys who considered on giving comments. And I was thinking of adding another chapter this afternoon. But I can't promise though hehe. Se you guys next chapter! /throws hearts/