Chapter 1

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"OH MY GAHD!" someone shrieked like a stupid crazy fangirl. You rolled your eyes and decided to go downstairs, leaving the comfort of your bed. Who the hell got this time? You lazily walked downstairs only being greeted by a strong hug. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, KIM KYUNGMIN!"

You glared at your annoying brother, Kim Namjoon. "Get. Off. Of. Me. Kim. Nam. Joon." you sternly said. He looked at you with fake hurt expression and instead of letting go, he squeezed you even tighter. You groaned and pushed him away making him tumble down the floor.

"Look what I got, baby sis." You turned your attention to you other brother, Kim Taehyung. He was holding up a paper and smirked like an idiot. How come when he smirked he still looks like an idiot? You walked towards him and sat on the couch, leaning your head a little to his shoulder to see what he was talking about. 

Congrats, Kim Kyungmin. You're accepted to the Bangtan High School of Arts and Sports.. Oh I'm accepted.. Wait. What? "I GOT ACCEPTED?!" You shouted close enough to Taehyung's ear to make him deaf there and then. Taehyung was so shocked by your scream and fell off the couch, cupping both ears.

"Are you that happy that you got acc-"

"I DIDN'T GET ACCEPTED AT YG HIGHSCHOOL?!" You cut Taehyung's statement.

"What?! Aren't you happy that you got the same school as us?!" Namjoon looked unsatisfied.

"And be stuck with three idiots who would surely embarrass me infront of everyone on my first day of Highschool? Woohoo. I'd be very happy." You sarcastically said, "And I've seen you guys enough at home I don't wanna see you guys at school too."

"Trust me, I won't let these two idiots embarrass you." Kim Seokjin, your oldest brother, put an arm on your shoulders and glaring at the other two.

"You're not any better, Jin." You gave him a are-you-serious look and raised an eyebrow, pushed his arm away, leaving him jaw dropped open.

"H-Hey! You're rude for not calling me Oppa!" Jin furrowed and you just walk to the kitchen.

"And for your information, for my first day, I don't wanna see you guys ANYWHERE near me. You guys would look like some obsessed freak who's just so clingy with your little sister." You simply said, "Is that clear, Oppa?" You emphasized the last word.

"We can't promise anything!" All of them shouted from the living room in unison.

Can I survive a year with them? No. That's not the question. Can I even survive A DAY?


"Baby sister! Wake up!" you curled more into your warm blankets. "Come on Kyungmin~!!"'

"Ugh It's Saturday! What is wrong with you! Stop disturbing my sleep!" you groaned, kicking away your brother.

He pulled your blankets away and you felt a strong grip on your arm and you immediately sat up when your brother pulled you up. You opened one eye and was squinting a little since your stupid brother just had to open up the curtains. Ugh Jin. I should've known by his strong grip and strength to pull me up. "We need to go to Bangtan Highschool for your registration today and go shopping for your stuff since there's one week left for school to start!" He explained to you, "Now, get up and wash yourself!"

You nodded sleepily and shooed him away, signalling him to go out of your room. He oblidged and closed your door. You peeked an eye, seeing that he's gone you laid back to bed and sighed blissfully. "YAH! KIM KYUNGMIN! I KNEW YOU'D LIE BACK ON BED! GET YOUR LAZY UP!" Jin entered your room once more. Not satisfied seeing you just sat on your bed, knowing that you'd just lie back down on it, he pulled you up to the bathroon.

"Ugh do you have to shout at me early in the morning and force me to get up?" you asked, taking your toothbrush while Jin stood by the door frame.

"Of course. I'm being the responsible one here." He faked flip his imaginary hair like a diva. 

"I think Taehyung oppa's more responsible than you" you mumbled under your breath while brushing your teeth.

"Hey! I heard that!" he glared at you, "Just go take a bath. I'm gonna make breakfast."

You're really enjoying the peaceful of the bathroon when Jin left and just continued brushing your teeth. "Coming through!" Taehyung suddenly went into the bathroom with a flustered look and was about to undo his pants when you turned the other side to avoid him, "YAH, KIM TAEHYUNG! DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT KNOCKING?!" you closed your eyes eventhough you were already facing the other way.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, "Don't you know about locking?" He asked you back. He's got a point there. "Namjoon's in the other bathroom anyway and this was the only one available." He washed his hands and went out.

"BUT I WAS IN HERE! SO IT'S NOT AVAILABLE EITHER!" you shouted back at him.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE THINK TWICE BEFORE LETTING THE DOOR UNLOCK!" he shouted from the living room then gave out a chuckle.

I take back for what I've said about you being oh so responsible, Kim Taehyung.

Before anyone else could enter the bathroom, you quickly locked it and quickly took a warm bath. "This is very refreshing~" you spoke to no one and quickly finished your refreshing time in the shower.

You went back to your room and decided on what clothes to wear. You as hell won't wear a skirt. Because it was just registration day and wearing skirts are for special occasions only; excluding the school uniform that is. So you decided to wear a three-quarter skinny jeans which was nicely reached to your knees and you folded the end about two times (for fashion) and matched it with your white plain t-shirt, throwing on a red-black varsity. You were satisfied with your look and finally went downstairs to eat breakfast.

All three of them gaped at you, "Y-YOU'RE WEARING THAT?!" Namjoon gawked, "I DON'T WANT THE BOYS AT SCHOOL HARRASS YOU!" 

"What? How can any guy love this kind of style? Or you want me to wear a dress and put on make up and fix my ha-"

"NO!" Taehyung's eyes widened, "That's better than a dress, baby sis." He continued eating.

You rolled your eyes and sat beside Jin, "And stop calling me baby sis, oppa!" you pouted.

Jin chuckled at this and pinched your cheeks. "You'll always be our baby sis, baby sis." he chuckled once more, "We're famous at school, so don't worry about being called baby sis."

You groaned "Why would I not worry? And I doubt that you're famous. If you guys are famous because of your stupidity, then I'll believe that," you faced your delicious breakfast Jin made and blocked all the protests your brothers made and just ate your breakfast. Jin's always the one who cooked best! But not as good as your mom. Speaking of parents, your parents had business out of town and had to stay overseas, leaving you with your three immature brothers. You smiled seeing them do stupid things. Well, they're not as bad.


Arriving at Bangtan Highschool, you were so immersed at how big the school was. Wow, this school's huge! "Baby sis!" you stopped from gaping at the huge school and turned to your three brothers. "Well? Don't you wanna register?" Jin asked.

"If I got accepted to the YG Highschool, then no, I don't want to." you joked and laughed.

"YAH!" the three of them said in unison.

Taehyung put his arm around your shoulders and walked down the long hallway. Girls started looking at you weirdly and some were waving at your brothers which they waved back and winked at them earning shrieks from the girls. Idiot flirters. "I told you we're famous here, baby sis." Jin leaned near your ear and you pushed his head back and sighed heavily.

"Here we are," Namjoon showed the school's office, "Need to register for my baby sis." he told the person in charge. He was given a form and filled the form.

"Hey, why don't I fill my own form?!" you asked, wanting to snatch the form away but failed.

"Because I know you better than you," he smiled smugly.

What?! Of course I know myself better! "Then why did you have to drag me here if you'd fill the form for me?" you crossed your arms above your chest.

"Because we're going shopping after this, remember?" Namjoon stuck out his tongue.

"Can you guys hurry up? I'm getting bored." Taehyung complained. He's always bored. There's not a day that he's not bored. Like really.

All of you walked towards the front gate and someone caught your attention. He had cute features, really. Not that you were interested in him. No way. His cute features was just irresistable. Wow that sounded cheesy. Anyways, how his black hair combed neatly and how he wore a plain t-shirt and throwing over a leather jacket to cover his plain shirt. His ripped jeans and brown shoes. That kid really has a sense of style. He looked over to you since you were literally staring at him and he gave you an awkward smile which made you blush a little.

"Earth to Kyungmin?" Namjoon waved his hand infront of you, "Hello?" he hit your head lightly and you came back to reality.

"What were you looking at?" Jin asked. He looked over the side and saw the guy walking pass by that you were looking and raised a brow, "Were you looking at him?"

"W-what? No!" you kept walking and left Namjoon and Jin behind to walk infront of them and linked arms with Taehyung. 

Jin just shrugged it off, "Let's go shopping and buy lots of stuff for our baby sis so she's prepared!" he fist pump in the air, pretty excited.

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE?

UPVOTES?

THANKS FOR READING!