Chapter 13

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

The whole school trip was bearable; and it was even more bearable when Jungkook was around to make it even brighter. It was fun, but you missed your brothers alot and you really can't wait to tell about the ancient Greek to them (eventhough you know they won't be interested). During your way home, Jungkook kept blabbering nonesene. Sheesh. Since when this kid got talkative. Anyways, after Jungkook shut up and rest, you eventually slept through the whole trip home.

"Kookie~ Wake up," you slightly shook Jungkook's body to wake him up, "Do you wanna go back home or just stay at my house for awhile?"

Jungkook got up and stretches while yawning. He rubbed his cute round eyes and nods, "Yeah, I could hang out at your house for awhile," he responded.

Both of you went out of the bus with all your stuff and knocked on the door, "Oppa~!" you half shouted, "Your baby sister is home~" You heard a chuckle behind you and turned around to see Jungkook hoding a laugh. "What?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"You just addressed yourself as baby sister," he chuckled again.

"So?"

"So... I thought you hated being called with that nickname," he laughed wholeheartedly.

"Oh, shut up" you snorted and hit his arm.

It took awhile before you saw Jin standing infront of you - half - with the corner of his pink lips tuned up, "Baby sis!" he exclaimed, "Glad you're back" His eyes drifted to the person standing behind you, "Kookie~"

Jungkook wasn't pleased, "Hyung.." he paused, "Don't call me that"

Jin shrugged and pulled you inside but not without replying Jungkook a "Oh only Kyungmin could call you that. Sorry." You could see a tint pink on his cheeks when your brother mocked him and it was kinda... cute.

"Where are the others?" you asked, looking around the house.

"Namjoon is showering," Jin repied, "Taetae, Jimin and Hobi are playing video games upstairs," you heard shouting from upstairs (probably taetae losing again), "And Min Yoongi? Like always.."

"Sleeping," you continued Jin's statement when you saw Yoongi peacefully asleep on the living room's couch.

"You both go freshen up while I go make dinner," Jin looked down at himself, "After I put on some clothes," he gave a cheeky grin.

 


 

Dinner wasn't quiet. Obviously. "Are you guys having a sleepover here?" you asked, eating a spoonful of rice.

Hoseok gasp dramatically, "you don't want us to sleepover anymore?" he gave a hurt look.

"She just doesn't want you to sleep over," Yoongi spat out and laughed to himself, earning an elbow to his ie, "Ouch! Hey, I'm older than you"

"serves you right," Hoseok mumbled under his breath.

"Oh come on guys," you sighed, "don't fight at the table please."

"Yeah, it isn't nice to fight at the table.." Jungkook suddenly voiced out.

"Oh?" Namjoon looked over to Jungkook, "Didn't know you had a lawyer on your side baby sis" Namjoon grinned.

You almost choked and flicked his forehead. How unfortunate for Namjoon to sit next to you. "Jungkook is just agreeing with me. Sheesh."

 


 

Jimin and Jungkook slept in Taehyung's room. But with those three together, they won't be sleeping much... Really.

Jimin was lying on Jungkook's lap, fidgetting with his own hair, "So, Jungkook.." he trailed off, "Do you like Kyungmin?"

Taehyung who was busy with his pillow took interest and abandoned it, "baby sis?" Jimin nodded.

Jungkook suddenly felt his heart race. Why did they have to ask this. I'm not sure of it myself.. "Well.. She's cool.." was all Jungkook managed to say.

"I know she's cool but do you like her?" Jimin sat up and winggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook zoned out but Taehyung snapped his fingers to bring him back, "Well of course I like her.. Why wouldn't I?"

Taehyung grunts, "Oh come on Kook. Do you like like her?" 

"She's like a bestfriend..." Jungkook trailed off, "Nothing more."

Jimin and Taehyung exchanged glances and smirked, "Right.."

"Well.. if your so very kind hyung, that's me, didn't mind you like like my baby sis..." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, with a smirk still plastered on his lips, "do you think you could like like her?"

Jungkook suddenly brightened at Taehyung's statement. "You really don't mind? I- I m-mean like... not that I ever thought about it pftt.."

"Gotcha" Jimin and Taehyung said in unison. "You do like her." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook was blushing like mad and tried to change the topic; which of course both Taehyung and Jimin could sensed. "Ayy hyung.. I don't like her that way okay.." he tried his best not to look nervouse but failed miserably, "It's getting late.. We should sleep."

 


 

Your face was heating up when you heard the whole conversation. You were passing by Taehyung's room to yours when you heard them talking. Jungkook likes me? You asked yourself. Surely you tried your best denying the feelings and still is trying to deny them. But I don't like Jungkook that way.. or do I? But he did say he just likes me like a bestfriend. 

"Baby sis?" you heard Taehyung's voice. "What are you doing crouching infront of my door?" Taehyung was crouching infront of you and squinting his eyes at you; making himself look "intimidating".

You scrambled up tp your feet. "Uh.. My contact lenses fell.." then you rushed to your room and closed the door.

"But you don't wear contact lenses....." Taehyung spoke to himself; scratching his head, "Wow she's weird." Then he headed downstairs for a glass of water.

 

 

Image result for divider transparent

COMMENT?

SUBSCRIBE?

UPVOTE?
THANKS FOR READING!

 

First of all, I am so sorry for being soooooo late. I got so busy and didn't have time to write nor time to think of what to write. I'm depeply sorry and I will try my best to write more often. And I know this chapter is shorter than usual but I'm having a writer's block. Really really sorry. But nonetheless, I hope you all still be anticipating for the next chapter! <3